Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

burned dinars from tragic fire! Help!!

+23
wirelady
saltydevildog
oldman1
lonestargreg
wisconsindinar
Catherine
therealbutterfly
Tlcjones11
boo2unme
Siaya
justpassntime
ZTRAVLR2011
SEBtopdog
joejaboah
jrob0811
rick152
bobbysac
Hurrynwait
Khoregos
ASU79
ECOE
sharethesecret
TILLBILLY
27 posters

Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty burned dinars from tragic fire! Help!!

Post by TILLBILLY Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 am

Dear Okie, I sent you a message a bit ago, and it may have went to the wrong place. I titled it redeeming partial burnt dinars from tragic fire. Our friends lost their home and all their belongings in the wildfires burning in Gladewater, Tx yesterday. When the sheriffs dept finally let us in to the homes,
the owner, a soninlaw and my husband got the water hoses and continued to spray the fires still burning. They had one of those small fireproof safes from walmart with 3,000,000.00 Dinars in it.
After great efforts they located the box and scooped it out with a shovel. the box was melted and the fire bricks inside were just broken. When we laid it out on the groud, the dinars were still burning.
There is 71 of the dinars that are burnt on the very end, the serial numbers are readable and the strip is still in tact. There is 14 others that are 1/2 to 3/4 gone, and the others are ashes. We have receipts of money orders and invoices where and when they were bought. Is there any hope for these peoples dinars that are left?? This is all that was salvaged from the fire. These people are Christians and live their life serving God. The owner is unemployed right now. And being a holder of the dinars was the one thing that they were looking forward to having that financial freedom like so many others of us
We dont have the answers why, but we know that God is our supplier and. We just need some information on their dinars. I hope you can help us. Thank you so much for everything you do for all of us in the dinar world. May God continue to bless you and keep you. Carl & Lynn Till (Tillbilly)

TILLBILLY

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty Re: burned dinars from tragic fire! Help!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

What a sad, sad thing to have happened. Okie can't answer this for you... Call Dinar Banker. I think many of them will be lost but maybe if DB is the seller talk to them or whomever the receipts come from for better answers. They are not liable for these kinds of losses. Perhaps too they can quickly get more bills through insurance???

Call the seller and get better clarification on all of your questions!

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty Re: burned dinars from tragic fire! Help!!

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am

Contact your insurance company...if you have receipts you may be able to get some reimbursement of some sort? Just an idea...

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 am

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

So much for being fireproof....I would question the company
who made the "fireproof" safe! That is sad! 🇳🇴

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 am

Dear Carl & Lynn,

I sent a note to you via Private message.

Please know that you friends have my family's earnest prayers.

In Jesus' love,

Khoregos
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty Maybe theres a message for all of us here

Post by Hurrynwait Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

For post RV, how we store our valuables
I heard about UK stealing out of peoples safety deposit boxes, so wasnt going to go that route, and was just about to go buy a safe. Guess I better do some research as to what kind. Any ideas?
Will be praying for this dear family.

Hurrynwait

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

ASU79 wrote:So much for being fireproof....I would question the company
who made the "fireproof" safe! That is sad! 🇳🇴

fire proof safes are only good for so long at certain temps ,that fire was hot ,prob up to 1700 degrees + after that nothing is going to be ok ,my fire gear is good for 1700 degrees for 3 min ,after that im toast,sorry to hear about your miss fortune

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

Hurrynwait wrote:For post RV, how we store our valuables
I heard about UK stealing out of peoples safety deposit boxes, so wasnt going to go that route, and was just about to go buy a safe. Guess I better do some research as to what kind. Any ideas?

Bury it? confused

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Good morning. Sorry to hear about your firends loss. Thankfully life is not part of that loss. Here is what I know about American money and such a loss. It may apply and may not. If you have the reciepts this will definately be a plus. In American bills if you have the serial numbers recorded and can prove you have them, duh and at least one complete serial number and whatever certain percentage of the second serial number,you can return to any bank for replacement. I do not know about dinar but Using the bad word assume, you call the dinar broker, possibly ship them off and they should be able to replace the ones that fit the criteria. I hope this helps and please let us know how thwe family is doing. Thank you...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty If we as Christians are a family then let's pitch in to help these fire victims

Post by jrob0811 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm listed in PTR chat as "jro" I have been blessed to be able to have some Dinar. I lost 2 homes to fire and a basement to flooding and still waiting on the
flood check.

I would be the 1st one to send them a 25K note and with the help of our other Brothers and Sisters we can take care of our own in case insurance won't

Can we have a MOD monitor a list of the givers and amount they can share with the fire victims.

Just let me know where to send it and I will

Let's all join in on this. It's a wholesome and right thing to do.

God Bless

jro

jrob0811

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I will chip in 2 - 25k's for them. Send me. A news link of the fire along with a mailing address.

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Hurrynwait wrote:For post RV, how we store our valuables

Check out Liberty Safes. They are made in the USA and are of excellent quality.

http://www.libertysafe.com/
:study:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:22 pm

WWW.PATRIOTSAFES.COM ARE GOOD TO.
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:09 pm

I really hate to ask this question during this seemingly tragic time but I feel it needs to be asked.

Who had the receipts when everything else was a total loss?

I know I will catch some flack over this question but it reeks of scam to me. I hope I am wrong about it all.

1. the house was destroyed
2. firebox melted and dinar burned
3. they have receipts for everything
4. it was the first post for this person
5. appealing to a group they know will give freely

Be careful with your money. This could be the first scam to get your money.

Just my opinion, blast away if you need to. I hope I am wrong and that they are sincere. My apologies if this is the case.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Flag-212burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks for the post justpassntime. I believe you did speak with common sense, not taking ANYTHING away from the possible tragedy. BUT I would ask ONE more question. I do not know of any here, but I HAVE NEVER known ANY home owner to be allowed BACK into their burning home when the fire was STILL BURNING?? What Sheriff in the world would let ANY into their homes, WHEN THEY were STILL on fire and then have THEM use their OWN hoses to keep fighting the fire? Hmm? Don't think so. IMO.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty tragic fire

Post by boo2unme Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

have to agree with you... I PRAY THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE ON THE UP AND UP.. if so very sorry for their loss. But that was my question as well.. who had teh receipts and proof of purchasees? and just an FYI bank deposit boxes to me are teh safes place for all of this info.

BOO ❤
boo2unme
boo2unme

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Siaya wrote:Thanks for the post justpassntime. I believe you did speak with common sense, not taking ANYTHING away from the possible tragedy. BUT I would ask ONE more question. I do not know of any here, but I HAVE NEVER known ANY home owner to be allowed BACK into their burning home when the fire was STILL BURNING?? What Sheriff in the world would let ANY into their homes, WHEN THEY were STILL on fire and then have THEM use their OWN hoses to keep fighting the fire? Hmm? Don't think so. IMO.

Whoa....I've been offline for a few hours, and not thinking about this possible tragedy. But I have to say those of you who smell a rat here are pretty sharp. I hope we're not doing a disservice to folks who've survived a real tragedy, but this could be the first test run of a potential scam. Most of the folks who've been writing on this site for a while seem to be big-hearted and generous, with good intentions for using our blessed profits to do good for folks less fortunate than we. But seriously, maybe we're trusting sheep with wolves beginning to circle. We're not used to thinking defensively because we've never had a lot of wealth to invite predators. I guess it's time to do as Reagan suggested: "Trust but verify." :study:

Happy day, everyone!

:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlcjones11 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Be especially careful of someone who asks you to send dinars to "a friend" who doesn't even live in their own state! Send them your prayers but nothing more.

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm

If the box was melted and the bricks were only broken, and the house was still burning when you got in it and you managed to open the hot melted safe to get the dinar out, wouldnt the dinar be completely burned up? I dont see how they could be 'still burnin' as you laid them on the ground. That paper would be completely burned up if you ask me. I agree with the other posters. SOmethin is not addin up right. No fireman would let someone back in a house thats even smoldering. Sorry.

Tell you what, send the dinar to me and I will see if I can get replacements for you ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Yikes! I don't know what to think about all this. My 1st reaction was omg~that is horrible. :shock: Then reading more posts and letting it all sink in I do see that we all should be somewhat cautious. T-fly your reply about sending the burnt ones to you was good. How about if they take a few pictures of *the smokin' Dinars* and post them in here??? T-fly-I would hesitate about giving your address for them to mail them to you unless you have a P.O. box. On second thought...I just re-read their post and they were asking "for information only" with no hint of us sending them our money and/or Dinars. That idea came from one of the responders to the original post. Either way I would want to see uploaded pics in here or better yet in possibly T-fly's email to see them in a much larger size.

I am surprised we have *yet* to see stories where relatives or whoever are on their last x amount of days and their one dying wish was to_________fill in the blank. But it would take money for that wish to happen so "please send pre or post RV money."

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm

The story isn't adding up? Coupled with the fact its the first post from this person? 🇳🇴

wisconsindinar

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsindinar Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Catherine wrote:Yikes! I don't know what to think about all this. My 1st reaction was omg~that is horrible. :shock: Then reading more posts and letting it all sink in I do see that we all should be somewhat cautious. T-fly your reply about sending the burnt ones to you was good. How about if they take a few pictures of it and post it in here??? T-fly-I would hesitate about giving your address for them to mail it to unless you have a P.O. box.

I am surprised we have *yet* to see stories where relatives or whoever are on their last x amount of days and their one dying wish was to_________fill in the blank. But it would take money for that wish to happen so "please send pre or post RV money."

Or maybe the old 'my dog ate my dinar" trick!

wisconsindinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

lol!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Even more holes in this story see highlighted words.....

TILLBILLY wrote:Dear Okie, I sent you a message a bit ago, and it may have went to the wrong place. I titled it redeeming partial burnt dinars from tragic fire. Our friends lost their home and all their belongings in the wildfires burning in Gladewater, Tx yesterday. When the sheriffs dept finally let us in to the homes,
the owner, a soninlaw and my husband got the water hoses and continued to spray the fires still burning. They had one of those small fireproof safes from walmart with 3,000,000.00 Dinars in it.
After great efforts they located the box and scooped it out with a shovel. the box was melted and the fire bricks inside were just broken. When we laid it out on the groud, the dinars were still burning.
There is 71 of the dinars that are burnt on the very end, the serial numbers are readable and the strip is still in tact. There is 14 others that are 1/2 to 3/4 gone, and the others are ashes. We have receipts of money orders and invoices where and when they were bought. Is there any hope for these peoples dinars that are left?? This is all that was salvaged from the fire. These people are Christians and live their life serving God. The owner is unemployed right now. And being a holder of the dinars was the one thing that they were looking forward to having that financial freedom like so many others of us
We dont have the answers why, but we know that God is our supplier and. We just need some information on their dinars. I hope you can help us. Thank you so much for everything you do for all of us in the dinar world. May God continue to bless you and keep you. Carl & Lynn Till (Tillbilly)

1. the home was a total loss
2. got hoses from where?
3. fires still burning (the fire dept would not have left a partially house smoldering or burning...see #1)
4. dinars still burning (in a closed box and some were complete ashes wouldn't they all be?)
5. all that was salvaged from the fire (who had the receipts?)
6. appealing in the name of GOD to a group that will give freely unquestioning
7. the first post by this person

Figuring they had 120 25k notes 35 of them were total ashes I think they would have all been destroyed if 35 were totally gone.

While it is possible for fire to be burning after the fire dept left it just shows this was a total loss with everything around it burned.

The appeal (in the name of GOD) was almost a third of the post.

Don't you also find it odd they haven't returned to defend their post with pictures of burnt dinar?

Be careful who you send your money to, make sure you check before you blindly donate to bogus causes!
You need to see proof before you have people knocking on your door looking for a hand out!

Last edited by justpassntime on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Flag-212burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

wisconsindinar wrote:
Catherine wrote:Yikes! I don't know what to think about all this. My 1st reaction was omg~that is horrible. :shock: Then reading more posts and letting it all sink in I do see that we all should be somewhat cautious. T-fly your reply about sending the burnt ones to you was good. How about if they take a few pictures of it and post it in here??? T-fly-I would hesitate about giving your address for them to mail it to unless you have a P.O. box.

Or maybe the old 'my dog ate my dinar" trick!

If it doesn't RV the dog crap will be worth nearly as much. lol!

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey I am almost up to 600 posts so send me money everyone!!!!!!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

I predict you will make it in the next 10 minutes bigsmile

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Catherine wrote:Hey I am almost up to 600 posts so send me money everyone!!!!!!!

I want to help you get 600. Answer this... is that you in your avatar?

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman1 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Thought we had a lot of Christen people on this site does no one feel for these people.--What about there dream ?
Don't think anyone is saying you're stupid, for having a little compassion
but you should hear these posts, sounds more like,
vultures, Hyenes, thugs and bullies talking to each other

I heard noone having compassion--at least feel sorry

lol on your dinar endeavor

oldman1

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty Fire?

Post by saltydevildog Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Personally, I think that if you could convert this BS to asphalt you could lay a runway for an airstrip. Life is hard, but it is even harder when you're stupid.
saltydevildog
saltydevildog

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Read again oldman1~there IS compassion~I for one of us in here am a VERY compassionate person and have given to many people in many ways *big time!* throughout my lifetime. I am a giver. However...we all need to be extra cautious-why do you think so many posts have been written about the importance of keeping our Dinars and our families safe??? We are also doing most of our conversations from behind our computer screens-not face to face or on the phone one-on-one thus anyone could be anyone they wanted to be on here & we would not have a clue sometimes. Heck I could be a big celebrity~would you believe me totally at my word?

THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS especially on the internet especially now as things are really bad for a lot of people. We are just trying to step back, use our brains, get confirmation that it is legit and then I can almost guarantee many will be glad to help out. There was compassion and very good suggestions for how to help them. However can you see how easy it would be for some people to manipulate good, honest people for their gain? Think about it.

I say the proof is in the pictures if they provide them.

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrynwait Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Please note the Friends of the fire victims posted this in "Questions for Okie" , NOT directed to everyone, and they signed it with their names, which speaks volumes.
Ive started making it a habit to go online and check background info on people I deal with or have any reason to question. Its only a few dollars and could save alot of heartache (or dinars:)

Hurrynwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 pm

H & W-I could "sign my name" on here too-Jodie Foster. There I signed it!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Another thought. If you were evacuated for a devastating fire would you not have taken your dinar or put your trust in a walmart firesafe? scratch

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty Burned Dinars

Post by wirelady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Living in Texas i've seen multiple TV News stories of the current horrible raging wildfires!! And yes there have been many photos of burned down smoldering houses where the Fire men have left the area to help with other fires. At present somewhere around 1000 homes have been destroyed.....Reporters interviewed families who had come back into area after forced evacuation to find their homes destroyed. These homeowners were digging through burning ashes. Saw it with my own eyes. Considering all the available news this should be an easy story to prove.
My heart goes out to all who have lost so much.

wirelady

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Why is everyone wasting time on this person's post? Nothing can be verified and much of the story is dubious...

Come on folks... this is proably a long tale... If it isn't, that's the cost of keeping Dinar in your house, when you should have had it in a safe or in a safety deposit box...

Sorry, but I don't buy the scenario...

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by ShirleyETX Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm not passing judgement on anyone. Just wanted to state that I know for fact wild fires destroy several homes in Gladewater, TX. A 20 yr old woman and her 18 month baby burned to death in one of them.

ShirleyETX

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 pm

A few pics from the original post person would speak volumes.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry to hear that. That is a tragedy and I am sincerely sorry for the family involved. I was widowed at 25, she was 21 so believe me I know what loss is.

I was hesitant to post but would rather take a bruising for being wrong than to have people giving their long awaited fortune to a scam.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Mad Yes- AFTER they were told to LEAVE!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm

It would appear that some are assuming facts that are not in evidence, therefore, drawing accurate conclusions is impossible. Whether the story is true or untrue...I simply do not know. I would like to think that if this family lost their their house to fire that we could be a little more considerate of their struggle. If it were me in their position I would be grateful for the mercy shown to me. It would be very easy to verify the story.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 am

Gman- You're right-I should have thought differently-I apologize-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Empty With my sincerest apologies

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 am

Here are pictures Tillbilly sent to me because they would not upload for them.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for what was said earlier I was wrong!

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Moto_010

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Moto_011

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Moto_012

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Moto_013

burned dinars from tragic fire!  Help!! Moto_014

I have a lot of words to eat...

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am

This message accompanied the pictures:

hello, thank you for being willing to help with the pics. So much negative said about this today. Hope this clarifys the situation. I can understand being leary since it was my first post. normally I just set back and let my husband get all the intel from ya'll.
I did not mean for it to be confusion, these people really lost it all. My husband pastors a church in Gladewater, Tx. called Extended Hands Church,and we would never use the mighty name of Jesus to benefit others. Thank you so much for your help. All of the news of the fires is listed on local and national tv. go to link to KLTV.com in Tyler Tx. This has really been aweful for the surrounding communities. Keep us all in Prayer. We need RAIN!! sincerely, Lynn

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum