Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year

Go down

Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year Empty Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 am

Iraq's debt amounted to about eighty billion dollars last year 6421807

Central Bank of Iraq denies rumors storming of its building

He denied a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Majida al-Tamimi of the Iraqi government to withdraw the foreign reserves of the Central Bank, the memorandum that the latter an independent body, as announced its intention to submit a financial report to parliament reveals the size of the government debt and the deficit in the auction currency.   

Mohammed Gazan: The Central Bank of Iraq denies rumors of breaking into its building in central Baghdad, reveal a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Majida al-Tamimi in a report intended to be submitted to the parliament on the budget year 2015 for the Notes and described as "important", including the size of the deficit in the currency auction totaled five billion dollars and that the total government debt stood at 82.4 billion dollars and 38 billion dollars of oil revenues.

Tamimi said it will provide a final report on the budget year 2015 to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, and the "very important data" on the total government debt during 2015, which amounted to 82.4 billion dollars, in addition to oil revenues, which amounted to 38 billion.

And debt figures

She explained Al-Tamimi said the report includes the detection of total internal and external debt amounting to $ 82.4 billion, and inclusive of 26 internal religion billion dollars, "as pointed out that" the total was sold in the currency auction in 2015 totaled $ 44 billion, while the total oil revenue after deducting dues companies $ 38 billion, which means a deficit of more than five billion dollars. "

The report stresses that "the number of loss-making companies is 113 company for 44 winner," indicating that the Iraqi government is pushing towards the "2 trillion and 700 billion dinars for the employees of these companies," he pointed out that "received loans from banks to cover loans of public companies amounted to 8.8 trillion dinars. "

And he revealed that "the quantity sold to banks from the date of the third month of January, to the tenth of it to $ 785.222.144, while the quantity sold from the date of the fourth of January to January 2015, the tenth of it is 620.371.000 dollars."

He noted that the report warns that "the number of central funding staff reached three million and 493 thousand and 122 employees, and the number of corporate officers amounted to 479 thousand and 100 employees," he noted that "the compensation of employees in 2015 amounted to 41.045 trillion dinars," while the hit, and the modern Tamimi , the salaries of retirees 11 trillion dinars.

The total financial advances exceeded, according to Al-Tamimi 0.142 trillion dinars, noting that the report stressed that "disbursements in 2014 amounted to 112.192 trillion dinars, in addition to the $ 14.915 trillion dinars ancestor and ongoing investment and $ 7.5 trillion dinars first-term balance."

It considers al-Tamimi had no right to the Iraqi government to withdraw foreign reserves of the central bank, and that it must first government for parliamentary approval because the central bank as an independent body followed to the Iraqi parliament and the vote of his deputies determines the possibility of it, but Parliament now refuses to withdraw the government from the central reserve.

It also revealed that the Iraqi government of its own that can pull it up to cover the deficit suffered by the Iraqi state.

Denied intrusion 

Central Bank of Iraq and denied reports about breaking into its building, the center of Baghdad, and stopped selling the dollar operations, and as he emphasized the continued sale of currency and meet the market needs of the dollar, warned of "rumors that confuse the Iraqi market."

A statement issued by the Central Bank received a "Elaf" a copy of it, that "the past few days has seen some of the speculators and other abusive exploitation of the statements of some officials, politicians and otherwise manipulating exchange rates in the domestic market and most recently they launched rumors, including the storming of the central bank or a lack liquidity or stop selling the dollar operations. "

The statement added that "at a time when the central bank denied the rumors and baseless news altogether, it confirms the continuation of the work window sell the currency and meet the market needs of the dollar in light of the strength of its reserves of foreign currency."

He called on the central bank, according to the statement, the Iraqi citizens to "be alert to these malicious rumors, which aims to confusion and confusion of the Iraqi market."

The Central Bank of Iraq denied on Saturday the ninth of January, this, his intention to edit the dinar exchange rate, and in attributing it to install its price in the budget agreement with the Government and the IMF, and not to damage citizens, counting to address the financial situation must be the promotion of sectors " real "

Loans

And announced that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, that the size of the World Bank loans provided to Iraq amounted to 2015 about one billion and 900 million dollars, and while confirming that these loans were distributed among ages and gas projects, infrastructure and reconstruction of the liberated areas of the organization Daash.

The Finance Ministry said in a statement received "Elaph" a copy of "Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari received, representative of the World Bank Robert presence in Iraq and discuss cooperation between the government and the World Bank relations."

According to the statement, it has "special procedures to loans provided by the Bank of Iraq, which includes reconstruction and rehabilitation of the liberated areas of terrorism loan discuss (Daash) and to provide assistance in key sectors and vital to achieve stability and to ensure the return of displaced persons and displaced people," adding that "the second loan includes funding development policy to support the 2016 budget.

" SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum