Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor?

Go down

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? Empty I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor?

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:58 pm

I need to see something other than dinar today, I am burnt out.  Can someone or several someones post some --

1. FUNNY CAT VIDEOS (or other animal video-one that will make me laugh t'il I cry)

2. GREAT QUICK and EASY SOUP or CASSEROLE RECIPES -  ( I don't know what to make for dinner tonight )

3. INSPIRATIONAL - HAPPY POSTS- (I am feeling a bit down)

4. PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER (She is down to 80lbs - she is 21 yrs old - going in for a brain and spinal scan tomorrow)

5. GOOD HEALTH and WELLNESS INFO (because we ALL COULD USE IT)

6. CURRENT EVENT ARTICLES .... (BECAUSE DINAR is NOT THE ONLY THING GOING on in the WORLD)

THANKS A BUNCH !  I am heading to my sanctuary.  I will be back soon!

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? 230677302

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? Empty Re: I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor?

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Oh, well I see you are all still working on those... I should have taken a longer shower, I guess. LOL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? Empty Re: I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor?

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:43 pm

I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? Th?id=OIP.Mdfa351131d0abaab4af5f51deccca772o0&pid=15

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? 2245507099I am going to go take a shower - can someone do me a favor? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:21 pm

I am thinking a " Dinar Daily' dinner recipe book would be great- Let's all do this when we have time, as I have a lot of recipes that people may like- What do you think, KevinD? That squash soup looks very tempting, and think I will write it down and do it up!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:32 pm

A special thanks to those that have assisted with this !! I APPRECIATE YOU!  And, a thanks in advance for those that will be posting some things. 

I have to run for the day.  I will be back late tonight.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Stay safe out there! Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Lotsa prayers sent your daughters way...  angelwing

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Definitely prayers for your daughter. 

Tonight may not be the night for cooking.  Why not 'take out' from a good restaurant instead?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:34 pm

PONEE --  My heart truly aches for you as a mother - without even knowing any details of your daughter's situation -- Please know that I care very much and pray in thanksgiving for victory over the challenges that you are facing -- ((HUGS)) 

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  I appreciate having support from all of you. 

I didn't get to the store so I didn't cook but I did pick up pizza on my way home.  I guess that counts as take out. Not good take but ... Tomorrow, I think it is a Spicy Rice night.

I also appreciate the extra posts on the scroll.  So nice to see diverse things and read such interesting information.

THANK YOU !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum