Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

+2
great199
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:03 am

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 3212    

A member of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Ali Sobhi al-Maliki said his committee held a meeting with Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, where the latter stressed that it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Maliki said in an interview with one of the space channels that the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis, but there are economic sources of tremendous and great, but it is disabled, calling on the Iraqi government to invest wealth potential, and not the direction to the poor citizens or employees in dealing with the financial crisis.

Maliki pointed out that the Iraqi government made a mistake when it merged the Ministry of Tourism, which is the source of economic very large with the Ministry of Culture, pointing out that when he merged the two ministries caused Baltrhl in both ministries, despite the fact that Iraq of the finest countries with religious and historical tourism.

And called on the government to not fall into the mistake again by reducing staff or give them leave without pay and the like these things.

He added that raising the value of the dollar will enable Iraq to maintain the amount of the Iraqi dinar, and if the opposite happens, this is not possible and it will cause great economic crisis.

The MP Majda al-Tamimi revealed earlier, the government's efforts for reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar or mortgage Iraqi oil for decades, saying that these two options Sadharan the Iraqi economy and the citizen significantly

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:08 am

Maliki lies, he knows better than that, he just wants to have them believe that nonsense so he can abscond with more money from the CBI, with the help of Alak, and judge Mahmood-I wish they would arrest and hang the old bastard, and get it over with, seriously-SMFH-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by aksafeone Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Seems to me that if what they say about Maliki taking all those billions, and no one has produced evidence either way, Maliki would be the one to make the decision that the economy is in
real crisis".  DAh, if he made off with all those funds and others made off with funds one wonders just WHY anyone would imagine that any crisis would occur!?.  Hmmmmm, dude must have been bored and need some "recognition" points.

More balderdash from the sand box.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:25 am

Yeah I hear he owns 70 percent of the media there. I do see him causing problems quite a bit. I have to say though, I LOVE negative news like this when I know we are on the verge of a rate! Just like Kuwait, Iraq will throw out some scary news just before they take flight.

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:27 am

They do need some scary stuff about the dinar to goad the people into buying those new gold coins from the bank. They will bring in a good 3.5 billion dinar.

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by great199 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:28 am

My bad wrong Maliki

great199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:53 am

HA! I seriously didn't catch that it was a different Maliki when I posted.  I knew it wasn't his picture.  I figured it was just a side kick of his.  OOOPS it is really my bad.  Sorry guys.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:46 am

That's OK, Ponee, It was Maliki that caught all our attention, and right or wrong really makes no difference, as most of them are in cahoots anyway-No worries- Laughing  Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:55 am

So much for all the pooroos claiming that Iraq was ready to greatly increase the value of their currency against the USD. This article is definitely in their face.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 2805820865   Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 2805820865   Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 2805820865   Maliki says the Iraqi economy is now in a real crisis and it is not possible to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Yes, it IS in their face, in a BAD way!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Hey, the truth always comes out, sooner or later.  Besides, sometimes the WAY it comes out is the key.

Ponee, don't feel too bad.  Anyone with the name of Maliki is suspect.  He probably is a relative and one would guess that chips don't fall far from the tree.  Don't know how many over there are even close to being honest - seems like most of them have their hand in some money bin one way or another!  The one we have put up with may not be the worst one - who knows?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:09 pm

great199 wrote:Yeah I hear he owns 70 percent of the media there. I do see him causing problems quite a bit. I have to say though, I LOVE negative news like this when I know we are on the verge of a rate! Just like Kuwait, Iraq will throw out some scary news just before they take flight.

You are joking, right?  Iraq already has a rate - 1107 IQD - 1 USD.  We all know that there was no Kuwait RV and Iraq has way too much money supply to support any kind of RV.

Here's a good thread that goes into why any kind of substantial RV is impossible:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t49881-lop-nope
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down