Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Proper Documentation of IQD????????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Proper Documentation of IQD?????????

2 posters

Go down

Proper Documentation of IQD????????? Empty Proper Documentation of IQD?????????

Post by Herb Lady Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am

Hi Okie!

Sorry if you've been asked this already!
My boss has asked me to check into whether or not there is a proper procedure to documenting our dinar for our records, other than a black and white copy or snapping a picture of them. I think a black and white copy would be sufficient. Do you have any recommendations on this?????

Thanks ahead of time!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Proper Documentation of IQD????????? Empty Re: Proper Documentation of IQD?????????

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am

Copies of receipts and money orders and such that you used to purchase your dinar and keep it with the pictures or scans of dinar. If there is something wrong with your dinar the UST and Bank will want to know where you got it.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Proper Documentation of IQD????????? Flag-212Proper Documentation of IQD????????? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Proper Documentation of IQD????????? Empty Re: Proper Documentation of IQD?????????

Post by Herb Lady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks justpassntime! I appreciate your help and enjoy your humor!

A SAFE AND GREAT HOLIDAY TO ALL!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum