Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad

Go down

Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad       Empty Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

announced senior leader of the «Union of Kurdistan» led by former President Jalal Talabani, said his party is seeking to find a solution to the political crisis existing in months in the Kurdistan region, because of differences over the position of president of the region and powers wide.

Said Adel Murad, head of «Central Council» It serves as a partisan Parliament, on the sidelines of a meeting between the party leaders and senior cadres: that a delegation of his party will lead the next week, a new round of talks with the other Kurdish parties, with a view to resolving the intractable crisis.

It was at the party meeting, he emphasized that «National Union stands at the same distance of all the parties and the parties to the current crisis in Kurdistan, as well as his commitment to his project with the three parties to amend the presidency of the province Law ». 
Joint Meeting, which included members of the« Central Council »Authority working party, touched on several important files in the forefront of the relationship with the federal government in Baghdad, where The two sides focused on the importance of strengthening the relations also stressed the need to exit the territory of the crises that swept offline. President of the Central Council, strongly what is known as »the Sunni Conference» which was held in Arbil a few days ago criticized, the required number of characters to justice and participated in it, indicating that this «Conference is actually fueling the sectarian sectarian dredge in Iraq». He called Murad, to address the consequences left by the presidency of the region emerged from the crisis and the economic and political problems led to disrupt the work of the federal administration in the Kurdish region. In turn, the official «working body» Mullah Bakhtiar, confirmed that his party «has achieved positive results in his recent visit to Baghdad, toward the end the tension and disputes with the center, and open a new page of relations on objective grounds». Bakhtiar was quoted as saying that «for as long as the Kurds remained part of a federal Iraq, the treatment of internal problems lies in Baghdad», stressing the need to take into account the representation of political parties and their positions and vision in any negotiating delegations are visiting the capital ..

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum