Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar.

5 posters

Go down

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. Empty Admin Bob thinks CBI has an effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar.

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:33 am

Admin Bob  

Article:   "Central bank: Stamping contracted 10 000 specie to diversify their savings and get a 24 carat gold"   Quote:  "...a confirmation of his announcement earlier intention to sell gold different weights for those wishing to purchase it from the citizens..."     Sure looks like this is part of the plan to get the dinar out of the citizens homes.   ...a means of consolidation which is a very basic but effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar.  With trillions of dinar held by citizens, they should jump at the chance to get rid of it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. Empty Re: Admin Bob thinks CBI has an effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar.

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 am

The gold coin is worth about 530 USD, which makes it worth about 623K IQD, in melt weight. Do you really think everyone is going to go out and buy one, and if so that they will actually spend it? It will be useless in day to day trade, and cost somewhere between 4-6 months average income. Doing all this in my head so it might be off a little, but Admin Bob should stick to his ban button.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. Empty Re: Admin Bob thinks CBI has an effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar.

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Sure, just go to the gold standard.  What happens with the gold?  More often than not some billionaire will manipulate the gold market to his own benefit.  Same thing as putting money in the stock market.  WE LOSE.  Sure, push gold.  Look at the US gov't and hawks wanting to have you take your 401 and convert it to gold.  Why?  So they can get to it easier and PRESTO - it's gone.  NO?  Wanna Bet?

I am a little Leary of anyone bearing false hope of any kind.  AND a RV or gold profit in the near future is certainly a false hope.  There have been excuses EVERY time an RV has been alluded to.  Forget the plane, train or anything else, it never happened, did it?  SEE.  Speculation.  Mis-information.  Lies.  Dinar in the true sense.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Excellent!! Thank you, Aksafeone, you hit that 'golden' spike on the head the first time! Right on!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:09 pm

I think this fits in with the story about their changing their policy regarding borrowing money from their reserves. There we see them liquidating their cash reserves, here we see them liquidating some of their gold reserves.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865  Admin Bob thinks CBI has an  effective plan to exchange a manageable Iraq gold coin for dinar. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:30 pm

One might take that as Iraq is having a "liquid" problem?   Hmmmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:35 am

I never thought that they had much money to begin with, let alone borrow- I do know that the I.M.F won't loan them any money, and why loan some country money, when they can't pay it back, let alone stand on their own feet? I think that would be along the lines of counterproductive, would it not?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:16 am

Actually IMF recently loaned Iraq 1.2B USD to assist in the reconstruction of areas damaged by ISIL. Mid December as I recall.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:58 am

That money has gotta be gone by now.........It's been a month.

Probably been siphoned off by the Iraqi government by now!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 pm

No doubt by Maliki's 'Fedex' crew-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum