Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example

3 posters

Go down

If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example Empty If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example

Post by dinardiva Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example.

Posted on September 5, 2011 .

[iqdgranny] 7:35 PM [sunnyg123] Do you think most of the banks will be able to verify our dinar on the spot or will they want to send them off? Dont want them to leave my hand w/o a deposit slip.
[..OKIE OIL MAN] SUNNYG123–I AM NOT THE BANKER
[..SweetQueen] THIS ROOM IS NOW MODERATED, NO TYPING OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED, SUBMIT QUESTIONS TO IDQGRANNY AND ISLAND GIRL.
[ISLANDGIRL71] [sully44] Does Okie still believe they will be wealthy in Eourope tomorrow?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] SULLY-YEP
[iqdgranny] 7:36 PM [trader50] Is it a possibility that the Aussie markets could see the rate before the european markets open?
[..SweetQueen] THIS ROOM IS NOW MODERATED, NO TYPING OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED, SUBMIT QUESTIONS TO IDQGRANNY AND ISLAND GIRL.
[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRADER–I DON’T CONTROL THE FOREX
[ISLANDGIRL71] [junior35] Can you ask okie if any new info on the DONG?????
[..OKIE OIL MAN] MOST CURRENCY CHANGES IS RECOGNIZED THRU THE LONDON EXCHANGE BECAUSE THE FOREX CONSIDERS IT THE INTERMEDIARY EXCHANGE
[iqdgranny] 7:37 PM [gogranny] Do you think cash in would have to be at a bank in a city or would rural banks (say BoA) be able to handle it as well? Thank you!
[..OKIE OIL MAN] NOTHING ON DONG
[..OKIE OIL MAN] CASH IN AT LARGE BANKS ONLY
[ISLANDGIRL71] [funky sue] I am in the Pacific NW. What time of day should we see the celebration in Europe?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] FUNKY SUE–DUMB QUESTION
[iqdgranny] 7:44 PM [Trace] Okie, wouldn’t a dollar tithe to a church be a deduction?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] TRACE–DECIDE YOURSELF
[iqdgranny] 7:44 PM [ladwiss] Okie, Have you seen any of the new small denominations ?
[..OKIE OIL MAN] IT APPEARS ALL THE SENSIBLE QUESTIONS HAS BEEN ASKED
[..OKIE OIL MAN] LADWISS–YES
[ISLANDGIRL71] [bboy] Okie, is cashing-in “only” at sites with a de larue machines important since otherwise it would appear that dinar must be mailed away before getting credit for cash-in amount????
[iqdgranny] 7:45 PM [bubbie32] Okie do you know if the UST will have offices open to cash out? Thank you, sir.
[crafter] ..OKIE OIL MAN They certainly have–and some none too sensible
[..OKIE OIL MAN] BACK–HAD TO LET DOGS OUT
[..OKIE OIL MAN] I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME QUESTIONS MESSING WITH DOGS
[kenstrip] .
[Andie_Z] 7:50 PM [ISLANDGIRL71] Okie, is cashing-in “only” at sites with a de larue machines important since otherwise it would appear that dinar must be mailed away before getting credit for cash-in amount????
Not Sure Why I am sending This But Here Ya Go

Posted on September 5, 2011 .

9-4-2011 Guru Bluwolf info is overwhelming, banks are waiting and ready, all gov. agencies are waiting for the go, the dinar is on all bank screens in the frontal side. we are on high alert.

9-4-2011 Guru Bulldog75 IQD, IMO, MAY COME IN, UP TO, ONE DOLLAR HIGHER THAN 3.68! CBI “FLASHING/BLINKING & THEN CLOSED, CALIBRATION TYPE ACTIVITY” WITH LOCKED RATE ABOUT TO COME ANY HOUR WITHIN HOLIDAY PERIOD. 98.97% PROBABILITY RATE POST CONTINUES THRU HOLIDAY WEEKEND INCLUDING MON/TUES, WITH CASH-INS HIGHLY PROBABLE MID TO LATE WEEK.

9-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via PTR member) I HAVE NOTHING NEW TO REPORT… STILL EXPECTING TO SEE THIS RV AT ANY TIME….WE ARE STILL ON TRACK!

9-4-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The CBI does not need a whole vote by Parliament. They have a special economic committee – the oversight comittee of CBI that approves all of this, I believe that is all that is needed. The fact that they were meeting on Saturday is a huge deal, especially since the World Bank called Iraq and told them they need to do something with their currency. I do not think we are waiting on Parliament to come back and do any kind of vote, it is not necessary. Some people are worried about a lop, that happens to nations that have failing economies and hyperinflation, Iraq is not a poor nation, Iraq is a very wealthy nation and not a candidate for a lop. IMO, It will be somewhere near a dollar, 1 IQD to 1 dollar. This will be the easiest way to do it. Is the value potentially higher than that, yes it is. Historically the last time this happened, they gave 90 days, 3 months, to turn them in. I believe there will be a time limit on this. Great news, expect the unexpected!

9-4-2011 Guru Bulldog75 APPEARS WE ARE VERY MUCH ON TARGET; THIS IS A BALL PARK ESTIMATE BUT WE COULD SEE A RATE INTO THE MID 4.00 POSSIBLY AS HIGH AS 4.50. SHOULD SEE A RATE POST ANY HOUR FROM “NOW TO EARLY TUES MORN”; ABOUT 48 HRS MAX WINDOW AT THIS POINT. WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

9-4-2011 Guru TerryK HERE IS THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY – ITS DONE, PERIOD

9-3-2011 Guru Poppy2 I TRULY BELIEVE THE RV IS ABOUT TO POP. BUT, EVEN IF WE DO HEAR IT WHEN THE CBI OPENS IN THE MORNING OR IT SHOWS ON THE FOREX TOMORROW EVENING I STILL THINK IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 72 HOURS BEFORE CASH IN WILL BE POSSIBLE.

9-3-2011 Guru Bear5642 THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL TO THINK ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE REVALUING OF THE IQD. THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE RATE AND WHEN IS THE DATE PERIOD. I KNOW IS THAT THEY HAVE DECIDED TO REVALUE THE IQD AND IT WILL NOT BE LESS THAN A DOLLAR AND THEY INTEND TO STOP INFLATION AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO THAT IS TO MEET THE BUDGET 3.67

9-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE JUST GOTTEN THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR…IT IS DONE – IT IS ON THE WAY…SOONER THAN YOU THINK. I HAVE THE RATE AND IT IS MORE THAN THE 86 CENTS SOME GURU IS SAYING. I HOPE HE IS READING THIS. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SURPRISE OF YOUR LIFE. REMEMBER THIS POST IN THE FUTURE AND REALIZE I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT…NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!

9-3-2011 Guru Bear5642 I READ THAT FROM EAGLE HAS LANDED [see below] AND THIS RATE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CODE WAS WHAT WAS SAID IN IRAQ FROM MY CONTACT AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT BY NOW
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example Empty Re: If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example

Post by DrRod Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Shouldn't the date be September 4 instead of September 5?

Thanks

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example Empty Re: If you have Never Been in a Chat Room Here is an Example

Post by Catherine Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

She is thinking in London time Wink
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum