Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 am

Guru Poppy3:  I talked today with several sources and also okie twice and two of his contacts along with people in several states that have been researching for years have washington, bagdad, dubaii, jordan, kuwait sources etc all are still telling us the exact same time table.

Tomorrow the rv would be released to the banks after they close the they would have it live friday morning? 

Guru Purplehelmet300: Im still hearing tomorrow looks good - but that is because my family is over seas! 

Guru AngelQuest:  I will cash in dong then next week wed go check out the dinar and plans. DONG 15-26 cents

Oh and the rates from nov showing is indeed a great sign i was told this many months back..they zeroed to put in the new rates and would revert to the old rates of the time they started to bring up the RV............SO we shall SEE............I have sunshine in my heart regardless all happens in his time not OURS.................NO? Be Blessed and Know Him.......

Guru BullDog75:  WE ARE GOOD TO GO. WE PATIENTLY SIT AND WAIT. THIS IS DONE. COULD POST NOW TO WITHIN 24 HOURS. WILL BE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, IMHO, ACCORDING TO SOURCES, INFO, BANKS. SCREENS ARE ACTIVE. WE WAIT FOR THE 'DROP'. I LOVE YOU ALL. AMEN.

Guru Jonnywg: ok group the last rates posted in the banks currency screens were in November. then the rates shifted for 155 countries to $00.000. now the old rates are live again replacing the placement holder rates of 00.0000

Guru Med:  IS THAT
    I ONLY GUESSED
    ALL THIS TIME
    THAT WE WERE WAITING FOR APPROVAL
    ON THE LOWER DENOMS

CUZ WE HAD NO CLUE
    WHAT WAS IN THE DRAFT

THEN
    WHEN SALEH STATED
    TODAY THAT THEY WERE WAITING FOR APPROVAL FROM THE GOVT AND PARLIAMENT
    FOR THE COINS AND PAPER

YES IT WAS A BIT OF A FUDGE ON MY PART
    THAT I SAID IT WAS FACT ALL ALONG

I JUST MADE A GOOD GUESS
    AND EVERYONE TOOK IT AS THAT

NOW IT PROVED AGAIN TO BE RIGHT
    SO I WAS FRIGGN HAPPY
*******BLEEP***********

Guru Poppy3:  all i can say today is we are closer than ever and it should happen tomorrow after the banks close and if it doesnt then we wait . That is it we have given the best available information anywhere in the world and i stand by that statement completely. just stay ready and know we will win very soon. poppy3

Guru AngelQuest:  The release to post the Iraqi Dinar RV in the North American Banking system came too late last night for the RV to post last night or this morning. This banker was told the RV should be ready to post this afternoon and go live Thu 5 Jan

Guru Jonnywg:  My friends another deadline day is here....... but this time we think that this is our day........... a news flash is that the back bank screens opened with NOVEMBER RATES on 155 countries....... and it is live this am.......... i feel this is the start of the process and will keep you informed

Bookings from MIG:  Oh my God guys i just called my corporate bank, and ask them about this rv. And ask him would our branch bank be cashing us out. He told me yes, that it would show up from 12 tonight to 9am in the morning, and i would have to do a direct deposit.

Guru Footforward:  From everything I'm hearing the RV will be done in the next 24 hours. I have yet to confirm exactly when we will be cashing out, but I can tell you that my rate i was given a month ago was within a penny of the rate soonerfan gave out tonight. ($8.23)

Guru Soonerfan62:  OK guys rate coming from IMF guy $8.23 we will see if I'm right tomorrow

Guru Poppy3:  Ok here is my latest. Ok rich friends , got several calls today about 20 from researchers all over the country. Most are saying today ,today today.

Guru Lojack:  our intel indicates that Shabbs has everything he needs to pull the trigger, as a matter of fct, it appears that he has already pulled the trigger and we are just waiting for those results--we shall see

Guru Bulldog75:  OF AS 11:30PM CST ALL SYSTEMS ARE GOOD TO GO. ALL REPORTS ARE CLEAN. IMHO, THERE ARE NO NEGATIVES AND APPEARS PRESENTLY THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP THIS PROCESS THAT WE SEE AS OF NOW. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES. THERE IS BANK AWARENESS/ACTIVITY WHICH SHOWS ARE SYSTEMS ARE ON 'READY'. ANY FURTHER SPECULATION CANNOT BE MADE OTHER THAN WHAT WE ALL PRESENTLY KNOW. ALL LINKS AND POSTINGS ARE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE WITH THE SOURCES/INFORMATION WE HAVE AT THE PRESENT. THIS IS A GARGANTUA EVENT WITH SO MANY EFFORTS OF SO MANY NATIONS WITH SO MUCH COMPLICATED SOFTWARE. WE FORSEE NO COMPLICATIONS AS OF NOW, AT THE PRESENT. WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC AND ALERT. ANY FURTHER DETAILS WOULD COMPLICATE EXPLANATIONS. THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENARIO HERE IS THAT WE SIMPLY ARE IN THE BEST POSITION EVER. TYVM FOR BEING HERE. OUR TIME IS VERY NEAR, MORE NEAR THAN EVER BEFORE. WE WAIT.

Bulldog75: OKIE IS VERY MUCH AWARENESS OF ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THE SITUATION. HE SENDS TOTAL LOVE TO EVERYONE FOR HE CARES FOR EACH OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY LIKE I DO. WE PRAY AND KNOW OUR TIME IS NEAR. SO, SO VERY NEAR. WE WOULD RATHER BE CONSERVATIVE AND PATIENT THAN SPECULATE.

Bulldog75: WE ARE SIMPLY IN THE BEST POSITION EVER. OUR MANNA FROM HEAVEN SHOULD COME SOON, IMHO. WE WAIT AND PRAY. AMEN.

Bank Story by
Seetrader1 @ Dinarvets:

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine of about 20 years who's also invested in the dinar, I'll call him Bill.

Bill told me that a close friend of his(Rob) just surprised him today at lunch by telling him that he had been invested in the Dinar for a couple of years...needless to say they both revealed their little secret and had some good laughs.

Now here's where it gets interesting...Rob's aunt works at 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC....THE WORLD BANK.... He told her about a year ago that she should take a look at the Dinar opportunity... so she started asking people at work if they knew about it and discovered that most had heard about it and many were invested.

During her little quest for information she ran into someone who works at the IMF( which is across the street from the World Bank)...that person had no RATE o

Bank Story by
Generals64:

Now listen as this is TRUE and I will take on all comers....

One of our guys went to BOA in a town south of OKC...I told him he needed an account before he could activate the currency for immediate use...(that's tru folks.)...

he did, he talked with the lady and told her what he was going...She smiled...

he said do you know anything about this???..she said yes everything but i am unable to discuss it...

He said Aw come on just give me a hint...Pretty soon....This was this afternoon...Promise....

Then another went to Chase Bank in OKC....the manager said come on in...when the rate shows...We want the business...no Bank Charge if you leave the money (at least 25%) with us for 6 months...True today story....

Bank Story by
FoxyRoxy (OOMF)

"I have my own bank story to tell. Today I went to Chase Bank and opened a checking account. I told the girl that was helping me that it was strictly for the deposit of my Iraqi dinars when they revalue. I asked her if she had any recent information about it, and she said no. She said they were not cashing in any right now but would be as soon as they were notified the revalue was in place. She said J___, the man who handles investments for the bank, was in the office at the time and she wanted me to meet him, so she went and brought him to the office. She told him when they got into the office that I was coming into some money. He sat down and asked me what type of investments I was thinking of, and I said I didn’t know yet. He asked if I was getting an inheritance, and I said no, I have Iraqi dinars. He didn’t bat an eyelash but asked me how many I had, then proceeded to describe several areas where I might want to invest. We visited a short time, then he went back to his office. Before I left the bank, the girl who was helping me said she would be my personal banker after the revalue. They obviously know it’s going to happen. Oh, yeah, they also said when they are able to cash in, that they will have to send the physical dinars to their corporate office for verification of authenticity. I asked where that was, and she said somewhere “near Iowa, or something.” They have their plans in place and are waiting, just as we are."
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum