Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP

Go down

Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP Empty Tiger execution What does it mean? -- ED OP

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 am

Announced on Saturday morning, the Saudi Interior Ministry, carried out the death penalty for 47 people, including Shiite cleric sexual and Saudi Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr., Which led to many different reactions in the Arab and Muslim world, Sunni and Shiite, heads of state, politicians, international organizations, civil society, European Organization for Human Rights. 

After this terrible event, there are several questions we ask and then answer them: 

1-during the detention of the man period there have been numerous mediations, which brokered for his release, has assured the Saudi intermediaries about it then surprised the world with the implementation of the death sentence?

2-Why Alukt Arabia chose this particular execution of the judgment tiger, especially after the defeat of Daash in Ramadi, and the fact that Saudi Arabia accused of supporting the terrorist organization?

3. but believed that Saudi Arabia wanted to stir the ire of Iran, because it is the sworn enemy of the Saadodah The opposite is also true?

4. pain Arabia do this act was not an order intended to fill the Arab and Muslim world to cover the political crisis experienced by Saudi Arabia, internally and externally? 

5. But do you think that Saudi Arabia has rushed it, which is a matter of political suicide, especially since the Iranian government has announced, saying that Saudi Arabia 'will pay a heavy price' said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman 'It is clear that the results of this policy is irresponsible reflect on the same Saudi Arabian government We paid a heavy price for the follow-up of this policy '?

It is these reactions Iraqi Haider Abadi, head of the government who said that the execution of a statement to the Saudi tiger will not only bring more destruction and devastation of the area. If audited in his most recent, I mean (destruction and ruin) it has several meanings, including that he expects the establishment of an Iranian blow to Saudi Arabia, perhaps surprised by the Arab and Western world together. It is the same Iranian government say, Saudi Arabia will pay the price. 

For its part, carried the Issuing House of the Sunnis in Iraq, Saudi authorities have the responsibility to what it calls a new fueling strife in the Islamic nation. It has issued a statement that said: that "in the midst of events in the Arab and Islamic nation has been reviewed by the evil temptations Bakuaha on this nation Kaaadan mats have dropped Bdilalha entity on the Arab and Islamic nation and the bag is Aniy himself from this sedition '. The statement added, 'we wished not to implement this decision, because it is a decision rulers peoples and of the fear that the cast Bdilalh the sons of the Islamic nation a new sedition but we say thank God that Rizk nation Baalmaha initial wisdom and civility of this event and will shift in favor of the sons of this nation in reunited and blood Sheikh Tiger unites us and not divides us as our own blood of Imam Hussein, we call upon the Arab and Islamic patience and beautiful nation, calculation '. He said 'We are of the House General Mufti of the Sunnis and the community in Iraq condemn strongly what was done by the Saudi authorities against Sheikh Tiger and condemn and will bear full responsibility for fueling such temptations. 

We understand from this speech that the Fatwa had acquitted Zmtha, and expressed its political and religious position, and another door they were considered the execution of the man is not an official from the Saudi side, and that this was an order intended to embers strife is nothing but, and this speech is the answer to one of the questions we asked. 

We say that Saudi Arabia has rushed it first, and it was supposed to release or that denies and crashing his Saudi citizenship, and end the Public better than raise the ire of pan-Arab and Islamic society, especially since the entire region is going through the conditions of the nature of the terrorist threat is threatening the security of the whole world. It has been said in wisdom (in that deliberation Safety In haste makes waste) and downright this sense that the Saudi government understands very well, but what I did was deliberate and intended to stir up sedition think that Saudi Arabia is going to be the winner. We do not know what will happen next Vlayam about it is not enough to hurry event.

LINK

David Salman al-Kaabi
Sunday, January 03 0.2016

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum