Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates

Go down

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates Empty OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:22 am

Most people will see the title and automatically assume that this article is supposed to be a joke.  I assure you, it's no joke.  Scroll down to see the email I received that prompted this posting.

An official press release by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe shows that the Central Bank is ready to begin phasing out the 2008 and 2009 notes in exchange for U.S. Dollars, the primary currency (real money) being used in-country.

NOTE: After 30 September 2015 bank notes that have not been exchanged shall be considered demonetized or decommissioned.

The following Tables highlight what each denomination will receive on conversion of their cash holdings.

2009 Zimbabwe Dollar Note Series

Denomination Year   Conv Rate Value per piece(US$)
500           2009         250                 2.00
100          2009          250                0.40
50            2009          250                0.20
20            2009          250                0.08
10            2009          250                0.04
5             2009          250                0.02

2008 Zimbabwe Dollar Note Series

Denomination        Year   Conv Rate    Value per piece(US$)
100 trillion          2008         250 trillion        0.40
50 trillion          2008          250 trillion         0.2
20 trillion          2008          250 trillion         0.08
10 trillion          2008          250 trillion         0.04

Here is a publication directly from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.  The old 2008 and 2009 Zimbabwe Dollars HAVE been exchanged.

I still have people telling me I am wrong about Zimbabwe, with the evidence in their face, it's going to be hard to defend their claims that the currency will "revalue".

Email I received, very similar to ones I have received in the past, I believe the person who emailed this to me is registered on Dinar Daily.

"Nick (Global Currency Reset)

WHY WOULD YOU PUT OUT SUCH  ERRONEOUS AND MISLEADING INFORMATION REGARDING THE ZIMBABWE CURRENCY?
 ESPECIALLY SINCE THE CURRENCY IS ONE OF THE BASKET OF FIVE THE I M F  HAS DECIDED TO BE ONE OF THE CURRENCiES INCLUDED FOR EXCHANGE/ SWAP.
ALSO, WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH CURRENCY RESET WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THREE TO FOUR YEARS LATER WHEN THOSE IN AUTHORITY ARE CERTAIN IT WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE FIRST PART OF 2016.

IS THIS A SCHEME TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM INVESTING IN ZIMBABWE CURRENCY SINCE IT IS AN AFRICAN COUNTRY AND HAS THE WORLD LARGEST SUPPLY OF DIAMONDS AND A GREAT SUPPLY OF GOLD BOTH UNDERGROUND WHICH WILL BE USED AS A MINERAL SOURCE IN EVALUATING THE REAL VALUE OF IT'S CURRENCY. ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ALL KNOW SUCH CURRENCY OVER THE YEARS HAS BEEN GREATLY UNDERVALUED.

I sent him the article, no response, typical of people who discover the truth but the greedy part of their brain refuses to accept it.

So, Zimbabwe money is practically worthless.  Some investors spent over $60 to buy a 100 Trillion Zimbabwe Dollar banknote, which is now being exchanged for just 40 cents.  It’s time investors rethink their portfolio, and include silver and gold into it rather than just paper currencies or paper stocks.

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/zimbabwe-dollar-exchanges-place-press-release/

http://www.rbz.co.zw/demonetization.html

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates Empty Re: OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Thanks Nick,it is called pride is why people are in denial,its human nature from the fall,not going to start preaching but it's true,I know I was deceived by a friend who started to sell dinar about 5 years ago, now he is also selling Zimbabwe, dong,etc. I feel bad for him, but you can't tell him nothing,WHY?,because its pride.
Good to see you on the site,I appreciate you my friend.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates Empty Re: OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates

Post by GypZ Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:09 am

This should finally put this to rest >>>> WORTHLESS ... good job nick ! This is not even worth what people paid for it.. I AM GLAD I NEVER BOUGHT THE GARBADGE!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:19 am

Old news, a number of articles were posted about the time it was announced and when it actually happened.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates 2805820865  OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates 2805820865  OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates 2805820865  OFFICIAL 2015 Zimbabwe Dollar Exchange Rates 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Old news, a number of articles were posted about the time it was announced and when it actually happened.

of course, but since many TNT people are coming over here, and since they keep contacting me, I figured it was important to bring this to the top of the news.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks Nick,every little bit helps to convince the masses, hopefully they will swallow there pride as I did & wake up.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

The 'ZIM' is worthless- They have access to using other countries currencies-It is the only choice the African Republic has, if they can even afford to have them-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Nick, You are correct about TNT members not knowing a lot of this information, because articles and discussion about anything that might burst the bubble  of fantasy was quickly deleted, or member banned.  I couldn't believe how many people from tnt had no idea about Tony's past.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum