Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sunday Evening TNT Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Evening TNT Chatter Empty Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Isa52bc:   I want to update you on the forex site I monitor. I cannot tell what the USD/IQN pair is doing because the chart screen is back to saying "NO DATA AVAILABLE" and we are back to the PIPS values on the Right side Y axis of the chart. Also on the monitor screen with all the other currencies I watch it is completely blank. I personally take this as a good sign.

Elmerf123456:  I'm under the belief that it is done and we're just waiting for our turn. Anyone that has followed all the significant pieces to this puzzle knows the picture has been unveiled and we are in the best place we have ever been

totempolselah : I have a link to netdania that shows the overnight rate for the VND. It has been flatlined for two days at $3.00

http://netdania.com/Products/FullQuote/FullQuote.aspx?symbol=USDVNDON&provider=idc_lite&ext=false&d=forex_forwards#

I have watched this link over many months and I cannot figure out who gets this kind of rate ...is is bank to bank, forex? I know it's not us, the people....

I am hoping this is the rate for the Dong. I have seen it at .47 cents for the low and as high as 5.00 + so if that is what we may be able to expect...wow

Xyz:  Parliament calls for reducing the financial value of the dinar against​ the dollar, rather than external borrowing … The sale is expected to arrive in the price of the dinar against the dollar to 1,400 dinars in the coming weeks and is considered a substitute for foreign loans, economists said the decision to raise the value of the dollar against the dinar is one of the conditions set by the International Monetary Fund to extinguish the fire and loans.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&ru ​ rl=translm&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/501602/-
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sunday Evening TNT Chatter Empty Re: Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Okay Elmer! Never heard you say that before lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:17 pm

1-31-2016 Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

Elmerf123456:  I'm under the belief that it is done and we're just waiting for our turn. Anyone that has followed all the significant pieces to this puzzle knows the picture has been unveiled and we are in the best place we have ever been

-----

2-28-2016 Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

-----

3-27-2016 Sunday Evening TNT Chatter

Here is the next 3 months worth...

Sunday Evening TNT Chatter 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am

Rambler, you are good at nailing those predictions.   Keep em coming.    :ny1:
MidnightRider