Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I'm new to this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

I'm new to this forum

+2
dwm007
Chaz
6 posters

Go down

I'm new to this forum Empty I'm new to this forum

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:51 am

Hello my name is Charles, don't believe in using nicknames,I am here for your support,and hopefully you can support me,I presume that most of you are dinar holders or was, which ever the case maybe, I just got rid of mine,I started to do my homework,plus I needed USD back in my wallet,broke even.but I have a lot of friends that are still believing the gurus,& buying more dinar when the hype goes up usually at the end of the month, I am starting to see a pattern here after watching this phenomenon grow over the past 6years.
Thanks sincerely Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I'm new to this forum Empty Re: I'm new to this forum

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:46 am

That hype going up toward the end of the week and at the end of the month is the gurus going after people's paychecks and monthly retirement/SS checks before they have time to spend it on their real needs such as groceries and paying bills!

Those lowlife scum have not a shred of decency and will stoop to the lowest of means to dupe people out of their money and they don't care in the least who they hurt while doing it, they have not told the truth about a single thing from the first day on until now and the lies keep coming! Glad to see you got out while you still could, the day is rapidly approaching when it will be too late to recover any money spent on that worthless paper because people are waking up to this insidious scam.

I truly hope you will join in the discussion here because nothing the rest of us can say will get the truth through to people better than someone who has been there and learned for themselves!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:57 am

I have found the best ways to expose this scam to the public is to email to the FBI which I have ,then to the media which I have then to your congressman, until we get a response, be persistent , after all it's is fraud plain & simple.
Thanks for your response
Sincerely Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:39 am

There are several people on this site,including myself, that have made it a point to expose the scamming pooroos so I welcome you to this site.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 am

I'm pleased to hear that,being a man of God I know the sheep are gullible,they need protection,it not there fault, their hearts are innocent,that's where the wolves come in to prey on there hearts.
Thanks for you response I appreciate what you are doing,if there is anything I can do let me know.
Sincerely blessings
Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:59 am

The FBI has put out a form regarding the Dinar scam:

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Welcome to DD, Chaz.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks for that info, I contact the FBI every month, to give reports, updates.
Thankyou for your response I appreciate you
Sincerely blessings
Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:47 am

Chaz wrote:Thanks for that info, I contact the FBI every month, to give reports, updates.
Sincerely blessings
  Charles

Now there is someone I am starting to admire, a LOT!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Chaz, thanks for doing your research on the scamming dinar dealers.  The latest I read a short time ago was the dinar happening this coming week and coming out at   $15.00 per for each dinar.  Guess it is the end of the year push.  What I find very interesting, I only know of one person that holds dinar, actually saw his small cache of 25,000 notes.  I really wonder who all these so called people are?  Must be dealer guru, tnt and ray BS.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Welcome Charles

Problem with sending info to ANY gov agency is the fact they seem to be complicit in the scam. When one considers all of the history one can see that this may be the case. For this is where the greed and corruption begins.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I'm new to this forum 2245507099I'm new to this forum 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Chaz wrote:Thanks for that info, I contact the FBI every month, to give reports, updates.
Sincerely blessings
  Charles

Excellent!  I had contacted the DA that was in charge of Tony's 14DailyPlus scam that he was recently sentenced on and had told him about the current scam Tony was running in regards to Dinar.  Here is what he suggested:

"Your email has identified the FBI and the CFTC as other appropriate places for these complaints and information to be provided.  Other agencies that you may contact include the consumer fraud division of your local prosecutor’s office or your state’s attorney general’s office."
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:32 pm

To answer all of your comments,& I do appreciate it you all for your comments,are one about the FBI being corrupt,or being Involved somehow in the scammers is false,unfortunately they are busy in the terrorist attacks across the globe they are under staffed over worked,I know this because I do work with local state authorities on other scam cases, not just the dinar, even the sheriff department in the division of fraud is under staffed,they couldn't.Keep up with my reports.
Now I am going with the next comment about the $15.00 dinar RV,just another lie, & I know some people with suit cases full of dinar & ,dong plus Zimbabwe currency,
The attorney general office is the same way understaffed.
But it doesn't mean not to stop reporting the dinar scam ,what will happen eventually they will put together a grand jury, also a special teams to investigate the scammers,we have to keep up our part too,keep on emailing them until we see progress, they will contact us eventually.
Hope this encouraged you all, its a fight, but the truth will prevail.
I appreciate you all, thanks again for your support and comments,please anytime you feel like responding , do so.
Sincerely blessings
Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Have they been understaffed for over a decade? I only ask as this has been under their nose for some time from my understanding. But you bring a good point in that. To much crime and to little time and resources.

The fact that people willingly buy the dinar is also a problem and most likely might be why it is not high on the priority list.

Nice thread... thanks for your input!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I'm new to this forum 2245507099I'm new to this forum 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Chaz wrote:To answer all of your comments,& I do appreciate it you all for your comments,are one about the FBI being corrupt,or being Involved somehow in the scammers is false,unfortunately they are busy in the terrorist attacks across the globe they are under staffed over worked,I know this because I do work with local state authorities on other scam cases, not just the dinar, even the sheriff department in the division of fraud is under staffed,they couldn't.Keep up with my reports.
 Now I am going with the next comment about the $15.00 dinar RV,just another lie, & I know some people with suit cases full of dinar & ,dong plus Zimbabwe currency,
 The attorney general office is the same way understaffed.
But it doesn't mean not to stop reporting the dinar scam ,what will happen eventually they will put together a grand jury, also a special teams to investigate the scammers,we have to keep up our part too,keep on emailing them until we see progress, they will contact us eventually.
Hope this encouraged you all, its a fight, but the truth will prevail.
 I appreciate you all, thanks again for your support and comments,please anytime you feel like responding , do so.
Sincerely blessings
Charles

This is something I have assumed all along, while the Dinar/Dong/Whatever scams are a high priority to us the (sad) fact is there are other more important crimes to be pursued! We can only hope that this will eventually garner enough attention that action will finally be taken, this is why we need to keep the pressure on the prosecutors and hope we can get their attention -the old "squeaky wheel that needs greasing" approach!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:17 pm

It has been at there attention,for a while since 2012, look what happen to Sterling,they got raided this year,it was a civil complaint that caused the FBI to do some investigative work,Sterling now has there assets tied up in court because there was some citizens sick & tired of there unethical dealings,just trying to drive a point here, I've been on this crusade for a while,their is power in numbers,its time to pick up.The sword of truth.
I appreciate your post also,your words are sincere & is to the point.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:25 pm

You're probably already aware of this, but in case you aren't.....  Dinar Corp was shut down in July, 2015 by CFTC.    http://www.iqncalls.com/DinarCorp_Order.pdf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Yes,that is a good example to,glad you mentioned Dinar Corp,so little by little people like us are stepping up to the plate,getting law enforcement agencies involved, because we know something is not right about what these so called gurus are doing to our fellow Americans,not to forget family & friend who are waiting on baited breath for the next guru to say its going to RV this week, it has hurt people,harden there hearts, brought depression & destroyed marriages,just for the love of many for a few,well maybe more than a few, this is my opinion only, but I believe that some of this money is being filtered through to the terrorist, after all this currency come from a past terrorist country itself,ISIS still is embedded in Mosul,which is the second largest city in Iraq,the second largest bank in Iraq,those terrorist are highly educated,some of them comes from the west, & Europe.they know the game & how to play it.
I read every day articles that comes out of Iraq ,Maliki is still there doing his thing, that tells me a lot right there,the PM has no power to do much because of the corrupted people in government,do you see where I'm going with this?
Thanks again for your response I do appreciate you my friend.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum