Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RV/RI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RV/RI

+2
Terbo56
mightyoak
6 posters

Go down

RV/RI Empty RV/RI

Post by mightyoak Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I really would rather not type this, but these gurus are so full of it, BS.  Here it is Christmas Eve and they still are trying to get the people to buy the elusive dinar for the ri/rv.  Give the people a break, blood suckers.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

RV/RI Empty Re: RV/RI

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:41 pm

You hit the nail right on the head- They don't care about our lives, let alone their own, as it's all about the almighty dollar- BUT... THEY WILL get what's coming to them, and I don't mean an RV/RI, either, and it will hit them, especially when they least expect it-And, personally, I can't wait for that day of judgement!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:59 pm

terbo56 wrote:You hit the nail right on the head- They don't care about our lives, let alone their own, as it's all about the almighty dollar- BUT... THEY WILL get what's coming to them, and I don't mean an RV/RI, either, and it will hit them, especially when they least expect it-And, personally, I can't wait for that day of judgement!
-

They certainly don't care and I have no doubt they laugh at and poke fun at the people who believe them! Maybe someday they will get what's coming to them, ALL of them not just the Dinar pumpers but every single one of them that spout BS to mislead people into shady scams, any one of them is just as bad as any other of them regardless of what they are pumping!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:51 am

May I ask, what purpose do the gurus have in leading us all on about the RV? I do not see any profit on their part in making any money on continuing to lead us on as to it will happen for certain...maybe by tomorrow. Can anyone explain why they still speak as though it may happen any day? It is so frustrating and disappointing every day it does not happen and I am starting to believe it is a scam, but I would like it to happen deep in my heart and wallet. Can anyone explain this to me?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldOutGotOut Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:52 am

ChicagoRJW wrote:May I ask, what purpose do the gurus have in leading us all on about the RV? I do not see any profit on their part in making any money on continuing to lead us on as to it will happen for certain...maybe by tomorrow. Can anyone explain why they still speak as though it may happen any day? It is so frustrating and disappointing every day it does not happen and I am starting to believe it is a scam, but I would like it to happen deep in my heart and wallet. Can anyone explain this to me?

How long will you keep believing the lies?

How long will you keep ignoring the facts proving no such RV will ever happen?

How long does it take you to figure out RV is a currency scam making currency dealers rich and making some "gurus" rich (like Tony Renfrow)?

How can anyone help you when you refuse to look at the facts and you want to keep believing the RV lies?

SoldOutGotOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:14 am

The gurus makes kick backs from the dinar dealers by pumping false information to the people who read the post on the dinar sites,also the dinar sites pay these gurus a certain amount of money for there post,the dinar sites make money on advertising certain products,that the companies pay them to advertise, it's all done by the numbers,the dinar sites has to have a certain amount of people to click on to there sites daily to achieve a quota,mean the sites have to fill there content ( articles from gurus ) to maintain a audience. It's all about money,has nothing to do with any RV. The gurus & the dinar dealers & the people who own the dinar sites knows its a scam, with the disclaimers they post on the sites covers most or all of the contents,as rumours or fictional,which makes everything legal to post its to bad the unfortunate don't believe that it really is fictional. Those are the facts its not a rumour.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum