Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP?

4 posters

Go down

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? Empty Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP?

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 pm

POSTED BY  WayneC777

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.

1. JUNE 15 … There is a rule, if they are going to LOP they need to PR it six months before it happens. June 15 is six months before December 31 2010.
    SO! … It is appearing, if they DO NOT come out with a PR stating a LOP by June 16, 2010, then we are going into 2011 with our currency, this is, if we have any left because of the RV.
  2. Iraq "IS 80+% Debt Free"   ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  3. Iraq's Dinar "WILL BE" Globally recognized as Iraq’s Currency by the first Quarter of 2010, And it IS   ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  4. The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank.    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  5. December 15th 2008, Iraq bought back 282.5 billion dinar    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  6. 70% IQD liquids removed ... 24 trillion out of 28 trillion from Circulation    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  7. Inflation is the lowest in 17 Years and Iraq went from 74% down to 14% 13.6% ... 3%...A Major Plus    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  8. Out of  "ALL" the Countries that LOP'ed, the Smallest percentage from a Country that had to LOP was 125%   ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  9. The U.S. Federal Reserve (A Private Company) did in fact exchange 7.5 Trillion IQD for $5 Billion USD to accumulate $100 Million per year in Interest via U.S. Treasury Bills for Iraq.    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  10. Iraq is under Contract to buy a fleet of 55 new Boeing 737s, 777s and 787s which were not due to arrive until 2013.- How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ?  ...... Revalue     ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  11. They have to buy 5 Oil Tankers - How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ?  ...... Revalue    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  12. IRD is the most secured currency in the world from fraud.    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  13. IRD is new, and the only currency in Iraq    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  14. IRD has increased in value since 2003. From 2000.00 to current 1170.00
  15. They said in 2008 they are to revalue the currency, but they can not because they need to get through options ... they are looking to drop 3 zeros    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ... 
  16. We American's take our Dinar and tun it in and it ends up at the Fed's. The US Fed now destroys the Currency per Iraq's agreement. Now Iraq owes US Fed's credit for that Dinar we exchange, But instead of recieving the Credit back in cash, Iraq gives the Credit back in Black Gold (Oil) instead That is how the total MO is reduced without general procedures, amung many other ways. How many more ways can they reduce the MO this way, THAT IS A LOT  ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

17. Iraq became a SOVERIGN NATION on 1/1/09    ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? Empty Re: Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP?

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:28 pm

That'a HIS opinion-We're all still here, aren't we?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? Empty Re: Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP?

Post by dwm007 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Why would they LOP? That's what countries do AFTER they get the economy under control! A better question might be if they have things going good for them now and the economy doing well then why would they want to continue living with the effects of all that PAST (but now under control) hyper-inflation?

Some folks just don't get it, a LOP/redenomination/delete zeros event is only done as a finial "clean up" procedure AFTER the problems are solved! Once inflation is brought under control and the economy is stable then the "LOP" is used to eliminate the bloated money supply and associated problems from it that resulted from PAST inflation.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 pm

So, then, his info is pretty much on the money-In any event, I think I know what path and direction I'm goin- Wink Because none of us are going to get anywhere-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Iraq is under Contract to buy a fleet of 55 new Boeing 737s, 777s and 787s which were not due to arrive until 2013.- How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ? ...... Revalue ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The fact is they did buy them with the dinar at the current value, so obviously they could ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Iraq is under Contract to buy a fleet of 55 new Boeing 737s, 777s and 787s which were not due to arrive until 2013.- How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ?  ...... Revalue     ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The fact is they did buy them with the dinar at the current value, so obviously they could ....

And they paid for them with Dollars, boeing does not accept Dinars!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Foreign trade is almost always carried out in USD, or one of the other reserve currencies like the Euro, British Pound Sterling, etc. However since they were implying that the purchase was made with IQD, that is what I addressed. It would be technically correct since they at some point would have converted IQD to USD, whether directly, through trade or otherwise.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865  Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.--Why would they LOP? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum