Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17%

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% Empty Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17%

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:05 am

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A

Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced that he has not yet reached an agreement on oil exports from the Kurdistan region.

He renewed Abdul-Mahdi, in a press statement opposing the federal government to sell its oil Erbil directly instead of through the marketing company SOMO revealing that negotiations with the province is still at a standstill.

Adding that the region would get the seventeen allocated to it in the state budget if the percent ratio him to sell oil revenues to the center.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% Empty Re: Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17%

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:06 am

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17%

Monday 21-12-2015 | 11:46:34

Abdul-Mahdi: We are still at a standstill with the Kurdistan .. If handed over to the revenue they will receive 17% Barzani-abdullmahdi-655x360-655x360
President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, shaking hands with Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi - Z p

Twilight News / Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said he had not yet reached an agreement on oil exports from Iraq's Kurdistan region, reiterating opposition to the central government in Baghdad to sell Erbil oil directly instead of being transferred to the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).

Abdul-Mahdi said in a press statement, said "We are still at a standstill ... waiting for serious talks with our brothers in Kurdistan."

Kurdistan Regional Government and Baghdad began to skip and export of oil directly in 2014 after a dispute with the central government on the region's share in the budget. Currently, the province exported more than 500 thousand barrels per day.

Abdul-Mahdi said, "If the oil handed over will receive a seventeen percent rate," a reference to the custom of the general budget of the Kurdish authorities in the region in exchange for oil.

He added that the Baghdad talks with foreign oil companies operating in the south on the review of conditions of service agreements with those companies going in a good direction.
"I got some cuts in the costs of international oil companies. We are still talking. International oil companies made some suggestions ... we have reduced the gap than ever before."
"We ask that there are some incentives for international oil companies but we want it to also assume responsibilities when the price is low and we both also responsible for cost reduction.
 LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum