Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Big News from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Big News from TNT

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Big News from TNT Empty Big News from TNT

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Rockymntlady:  (on Open Mic Call) Ray reported that he has heard from two persons that two banks and one in TN and one in VA, are staffed and open for buz. The VA bank actually stated they are open to do currency exchanges.

QueenBea:  just saw a report on an article from wall street daily about some changes to happen with foreign currency this evening 6:00 pm est…. apparently its how the elite make money from large transaction when it hits forex, they sipher a large percentage for themselves and its legal.

This is to happen this evening where 70 countries are coming together with their dollars to the tune of 470 billion dollars….  I subscribe to the wall street daily

Sundancer: queen so this happens a lot? so how is tonight different ? the amount?

QueenBea: this is the first time foreign currency is mentioned. …hey only reporting what i read

Queenbea:  pro.wallstreetdaily.com/FPS_LAUNCH2/EFPFRC68 ...try this i hope it works. this is the article my email took me to,

OK Rocks:  queen ty for trying... you have to be subscribed to read it

TennWolfMan:  here is what I posted if you missed it--great news---WM called me this morning from her cell phone and said they were on lock down yesterday and today, cant even go out for lunch. She told me again they were fully staffed and on extra high alert for any time now

My bank is NEVER open on the weekend--never until yesterday and especially today

My WM and bank knew nothing but after 3 years of going to see her and taking her websites to search and all, then she became a believer just like I did, that’s why I am doing well at the bank--I have worked hard at it for 3 long years now

Nan: Does anyone know what bank in Tennesse is open and doing exchanges today if that is indeed true.

TennWolfman:  Nan- I know of no banks that are open in Tn and none exchanging…. They are anticipating only. They can't exchange until they get the codes.

Sundancer:  Tenn so how did she get the info this is coming now/ from her higher ups? 

TennWolfMan:  sun yes from the higher up bank management

[daz] TENN WOLFMAN ON RAY'S SUN AM CHAT - SAID SMALL TOWN (POP. 2500) BANK WAS OPEN YESTERDAY AND LOTS OF EMPLOYEES THERE BUT DOORS LOCKED...HIS WEALTH MANAGER CALLED HIM THIS MORNING AND SAID THAT SHE SAW HIM PULL INTO PARKING LOT BUT NOT ALLOWED TO GET TO HIM BUT ALSO SAID THAT THEY WOULD BE THERE ALL DAY TODAY UNTIL LATE AND ON VERY HIGH ALERT FROM THE UPPER LEVEL MANAGEMENT! ALSO HOLDS WERE TAKEN OFF RATES BUT THEY COUL
DN'T EXCHANGE YET. HE WAS OFFERED SKR'S BUT AT A LOWER RATE AND REFUSED.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Big News from TNT Empty Re: Big News from TNT

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Nothing to see here folks, move along .... not like we have not seen this posted a dozen times before. .... Oh wait .... we have!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Big News from TNT 2805820865  Big News from TNT 2805820865  Big News from TNT 2805820865  Big News from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm

What a bunch of BS lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

Tnwolf already said he was give collateral for his dinar so he could buy some piece of crap vehicle.  Of course he was excited about it.  How they change their BS, what a fool hahahahaha.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:35 am

Yep, the 'ol 'wrecked' and true Ford Exploder, complete with four peeling Goodyear 'May pops'- Hope the brake lines aren't rusted out- He may be 'trekking' for a 'wrecking'- Big News from TNT 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:47 am

These bank stories are as common an often as old shoes.  The smell the same too! 

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your cotton candy and hot dogs now folks.  Step right up and get your ticket to the tent show.  Yes siree, folks, for a 25 cents, a quarter of a dollar, you too can enjoy the show.  First we will dazzle you with the beautiful veiled girls you see before you, then Little Egypt will perform for you her amazing yet fluid dance of the desert.  We will follow that up with a half hour of dinar drivil from all of your favorite gurus and end with an announcement of future court proceedings.  For a quarter folks, what a bargain.  Step right up, get your ........
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:12 pm

This has been and STILL is a circus, and I don't think we'll see any end to it anytime soon, but I have plenty of popcorn, hotdogs, and beer, so I guess I'm all set that way- :ojlu: couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum