Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed

2 posters

Go down

Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed Empty Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed Ssagent2

The Secret Service continues to flush its reputation straight down the toilet as an agent recently suspended for burglary was shot and killed.

Here’s the skinny on what happened.

From ABC News:

Suspended Secret Service Uniformed Division Officer Arthur Baldwin was shot and killed in the District of Columbia Tuesday afternoon. The DC Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the incident.

“The Secret Service is aware of this information. We express our condolences to the family of our employee,” according to a statement by the Secret Service. “Any inquiries regarding the investigation of this homicide should be directed to Washington Metropolitan Police Department.”

Baldwin was put on suspended status after he was arrested and charged with first degree attempted burglary and destruction of property last April. In that incident, police officers responded to a call that a burglary was taking place in a home in Southeast DC.

Officers at the scene found the front door kicked in with the hinges broken, according to court documents. A woman whom police said was “observed crying, shaking and appeared to be in fear of her life” told police that her “ex-boyfriend won’t leave me alone.”

The woman became uncooperative under questioning by police and allegedly said, “I don’t want him to lose his job, he is a police officer,” according to court filings.

Baldwin then pulled up to the scene in his truck and allegedly said to the officers, “I am a police officer, can I talk to her?” Police asked him where his service weapon was and he pointed to his vehicle where they recovered a loaded Sig-Saur hand gun, according to court filings.

Strange stuff.

This is yet another example of the dysfunction within the Secret Service, which has had so many issues over the last few years it’s absolutely insane.

These individuals are tasked with protecting our president and other elected officials, which means they should be folks who are not only highly skilled, but of upright moral character as well.

Secret Service agents are protecting important people who control the infrastructure of our country. It’s supposed to be an honorable position, but unfortunately, dropping the ball on fence jumpers, getting drunk and driving over packages, and getting suspended for burglary are all incidents that undermine that concept.

Let’s hope the Secret Service cleans its act up and the individual responsible for this murder is brought to justice.

http://www.youngcons.com/secret-service-agent-suspended-for-burglary-shot-and-killed/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed Empty Re: Secret Service Agent Suspended for Burglary Shot and Killed

Post by aksafeone Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:27 am

Imagine that!  Well, one would have to chaulk that up to karma.  The dude committed a criminal act while being a law enforcement/protection officer.  In the real world one would think that he not only would have been tried and convicted, but held without bond - due to the "fear of life" feeling left with the lady who was the victim.  In the real world WE would have.

But this is the case of a Secret Service officer - you know the creme-dela-creme.  Of course, we all know that cops get to do what they choose and mostly get away with it, right?  I mean who is going to get them?  Usually, more often than one cares to admit (especially the authorities), someone like this has copped a few ounces of coke or a few bags of grass or other drug during a drug bust and it is over looked.  NO?  Dream on, it happens every day.  THEY get away with it.  You and I would not.  So what makes one think this Secret Service officer was any different.  ONLY this time someone killed him.

NOW, it is the old story of "Hey, they killed a brother officer - time to really get down to work and find them and get them out of society."  The cops conveniently forget that the dude committed a crime. Unfortunately that doesn't happen in the real world for "civilians" does it?  NO it does not, usually
the
"civilian" is considered guilty by the cops until proven innocent - OH yes, no special privledges are afforded the "civilian."  Not the same as the cop. 

Same thing when a cop kills someone, as evidenced more and more in the media.  More often than not the "investigation" reveals that the cop was found to have "feared for his life," or the circumstance happened to be that the cop had been placed in danger of some kind, or some excuse is offered by the "investigation" team.  Guess what?  Who is that team?  Cops of one nature or other and trust them?  Well, more and more it is harder to do that.  Especially when a disabled man sitting in his car has been in contact with an officer for less than 2 minutes, supposedly commits and act that placed another officer in danger (other office on the far side of his squad car - subject supposedly made offense move) and the officer by the car shoots and kills the subject.  TRUE story.  That one was determined to be justified.  How come the parents of the dead man got to sue and the whole thing was settled out of court?  Answer, shoot was unjustified and the agency did not want to have it in the media.  NO?  Well, guess what?  It happens every day, somewhere in America.

The more cases dealing with police agencies and fatal shooting that arise the more are being questioned, BECASUE THERE IS REASON TO QUESTION them.

Time for a change.  Secret Service special?  I don't think so, considering that the officer committed a criminal act prior to his demise.  Will they find the offender?  Your guess is as good as mine.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum