Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP

3 posters

Go down

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP Empty MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:23 pm

fireball92

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP Avatar?id=1589587&m=75&t=1447535463

Silver Member

Date: 09:45 AM Dec 16, 2015
The Want Us to Have a Great Christmas, Holday Season... REALLY? LOL

Printer Friendly

Last week I commented on a TNT post that several years ago I was truly excited when, on TNT  C C's, it was repeatedly said they want us to have it for Black Friday for Christmas etc etc. I actually believed them then!
After the same sort of comments now for the third year in a row I think any way at all has become such a blur. Lol. I now State again as I said the other day in that post. POPPY COCK! I truly believe that this is just being used to placate Dinarvillaians.I say,IF YOU BELIEVE IT (They care or even think about us.), BUY MY BRIDGE!
Folks, being trustingly ignorant most of us have been led down the yellow brick road and not been allowed to look behind the curtain. We therefore have become reliant upon those who appear to know 'stuff'.
Over these five years I have come to realize that most gurus are merely shooting from the hip to satisfy readers/listeners and keep us coming back. Some, I guess just desperately need to be in the limelight.
Then there are gurus who saw a way to make a buck while they waited for the RV. By opening websites with 'in your face' ads all over the place, and sponsored CCS. These pretend gurus regurgitate what they have read and heard on other sites ( Apparently that's how all this stuff gets recycled.) and/or have heard on other cc's. They get paid handsomely for each click on the site or for each person attending their CC. The more folks on the CCS and the more clicks, the more they are paid. So of course it behooves them to keep us coming back. And many of them will say anything to that end.
A few gurus are up front about it and very openly profiting by plugging products or  presenting MLM opportunities. Some even sell products on their sites or charge for membership to give the information, faulty as it is.
Other gurus just pretend that Dinarians aren't savvy enough to know how the internet works while they continue to spew information that may or may not be accurate or even truthful. Some gurus may be doing it as a service, Special Agent Gibbs. I believe would not believe it.
There are some gurus whom I really don't care for, but seem to have long ago hit the nail on the head. What I mean is this.
Many gurus, I believe in their own ignorance, have led us to believe all that needs to be done is simply make the decision, "Push a button" to let it go and it's done.
This other genre of Guru constantly have said "It's a process, it's in the process" etc and it will be released when the process is complete.
There was a time that this really aggravated me until at some point in time I began to understand, it is a process. I will not re-state nor rehash the various scenarios we have been told. I will only say the obvious. This international monetary reform that we have been privy to be a part of, is much more complicated than any of us could have ever imagined.
In hopes that some of the positive Intel and recent articles are true, it seems to me that finally we are nearing the end.
I do not believe that the government of the USA, the UN, the IMF or any other agency or country or the leaders of said countries have given us more than a few seconds of thought if ever they thought of us at all or that we need this nor do they care whether we have a good Christmas, Black Friday or any other such 'fal de ra'.
What I do believe is that there have been delays that have been very profitable for some big wigs and whales, etcetera. However it appears that all of this is winding down and we are nearing the end of the road.
Folks I've been in it five years. Many, many folks much longer than that. Personally, I would really love to see it down immediately and we could have an extra special holiday. However with all the time and effort I have personally put into understanding and knowing and preparing, if some prognostications are correct and we have to wait another week or two weeks into 2016, so what? December 25th is just another day in Dinarland really. When this is all done and said, the big picture is what really counts.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, have a good Kwanzaa whatever... Just have a good holiday season.
Last week I had a couple hundred dollar windfall that I needed to use for various needs in my life, I also contemplated buying a little bit more currency, since the Sterling debacle. Ultimately I decided to have a good holiday and darn the bills etc. I spent the $200 on my three grandchildren for Christmas to have a good Christmas.
Right now my plan a for my life and family is: When the process completes and I get some real money, I am going to have a really REAL Christmas for my family. I don't care if it's before New Year's Day or in January, even February we will have a super fantastic Christmas celebration.
Good Christmas and Holiday Season to all Ya'll...
Fireball92

RVDONE

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP Avatar?id=1564746&m=75&t=1408942303

Date: 09:54 AM Dec 16, 2015
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP Empty Re: MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP

Post by dwm007 Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Maybe in the early days when this was new and gurus were unknown I could understand how someone might fall for their lies and nonsense but those days passed a long tome ago! How anyone could follow those people for the five years mentioned is beyond me, it's already happened, it will happen on Saturday cash in on Monday, etc, on and on over and over and over the same old obvious BS but these people continued to believe! It was so obvious even back then and more so today, start on Monday getting the suckers fired up by Friday which just happens to be payday for most, get them thinking it will "pop" over the weekend before they waste their paycheck on rent, groceries, car payment, school clothes for their children, etc, GET THEM TO SPEND THAT PAYCHECK ON DINAR!!!!!!!!

How many times does a person need to fall for a trick like that before they see the gurus are just yanking their chains? I just don't get it, a few people maybe but the huge numbers that seem to be under the guru's spell? Honestly it just makes no sense!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:57 pm

NO IT DOESN'T AND SOME ON THAT SITE CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN IN IT LONGER, BUT BEEN FOLLOWING TNT SINCE THE PTR DAYS, SMH... IT'S TRULY DISHEARTENING AND AMAZES ME.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Sounds to me like ole fireball is burnt out, not waking up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP 2805820865  MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP 2805820865  MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP 2805820865  MORE SHEEPLE WAKING UP 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:30 pm

could be kevin, been doing sales tax reports and payroll reports for the past couple of days, my brain feels a little burnt out,  lol

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum