Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee

Go down

Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee Empty Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Infallible: we're late in the advancement of our economy and I could not wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee 23216

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Wednesday, Iraq's delay in promoting economic own reality, as called for reliance on scientific expertise in order to more efficient domestic industry, he pointed out that he was not able to wear an elegant suit because of Iraqi coffee.

Said Fuad Masum, during his speech at the opening of the Conference: the Ministry of Industry under the slogan (our industry identity) in the Baghdad International Fair and attended (range Press), said that "a pleasure that I find there the interests of national industry support to move the life", stressing that "Iraq may be delayed move a lot of joints in the state, but requires responsibility to work for the advancement of the Iraqi economy. "

Masum said that "this Conference (OIC) comes in advance of sensitive and special circumstance, which is going through the country, where there must be support the building of the Ministry of Industry requires those in charge of the industry in particular and the government and parliament in general more support should come in the form of different procedures," pointing "It is for the competent national industry must rely on scientific expertise and work between the industrialists and the Ministry of Industry to support the product and provide jobs for the unemployed."

He pointed out that the President of the Republic, "three days ago and Slenti very elegant men's suit of Najaf plant tissue," noting that he "was not able to wear today because of the spill coffee on."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum