Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go?

+2
Ssmith
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? Empty Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:54 am

It has been two weeks.  Why hasn't TNT TONY RENFROW turned himself in yet?  https://t.co/58NT2K6UTt

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? Empty Re: Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go?

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:31 am

The DA said there is a process and that it would take approximately four weeks to get everything set up.  Then Tony would be told when and where to report.

It's like Tony has said on so many occasions:  "It's a process.  You have to go through it to get to it".

But the extra time does allow Tony to: "Be ready, so he doesn't have to get ready".

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.............
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:34 am

Who really cares where he went? He's gone, isn't he? That's all that matters-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wileymorgan Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:48 am

www.bop.gov/inmateloc ANTHONY RENFROW / Register Number: 68723-097

wileymorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:54 am

terbo56 wrote:Who really cares where he went? He's gone, isn't he? That's all that matters-

Actually, there are many who care.  As we speak, there is a group of people planning a massive march on the prison where Tony is incarcerated.  Number of marchers is rumored to be in the range of 5 million. 

A lawyer and his trusty assistant are in the process of preparing a brief to present to the Judge in California to get Tony freed.

"Free Our TNT Tony" is the motto for the event.  Souvenir tee shirts, coffee mugs, ball caps, cigars (Renfrow Brand), etc., will be available for purchase. Volunteers are still needed to help with parking, crowd control and running concession stands (must be over 18 & be able to pour beer).  Organizers say that anyone with a bus (long or short) and is able to bring marchers to the event to please contact them. Booth space if still available if anyone is interested.  (All proceeds going to Tony's legal defense fund).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Always has to be something or other, doesn't there- As long as he's not here deceiving and lying to people, that makes it ok with me- He'll get what's coming to him in the end, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, and soon, hopefully-He's just bound to keep his followers hornswaggled, and that in itself is a crime- $$$$$$$$$ is all it is about, now, isn't it? It's a sad shame people like that aren't sentenced to life for things like that-He needs to be made an example of, IMHO-What a waste he is-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:05 pm

[list="expanded-conversation expansion-container js-expansion-container js-navigable-stream"]
[/list]
 ‏@Echobiz  Dec 11
@carleanlucas Maybe 5 Million should show up to visit him rather than Vegas.
[list="expanded-conversation expansion-container js-expansion-container js-navigable-stream"]
[*]
@Echobiz @carleanlucas I think we should start a movement: "Free Our TNT Tony Now" & make the PTB hear #wearethepeople voices.

[*]arlean lucas@carleanlucas  Dec 11  
@Echobiz Hey i will ride that bus any day in protest
[/list]

happyMama4@SpCutiepie01  Dec 11
@Echobiz  @THE_TNT_TEAM apparently per that prosecutor and judge. What the did was wrong it will be fixed for tony

TRUTH-HONOR-JUSTICE@Echobiz  Dec 11  
@SpCutiepie01  @THE_TNT_TEAM I am sure he will find any discrepancies or abnormalities. Probably easier than I could.

TRUTH-HONOR-JUSTICE@Echobiz  Dec 11  
@Winston007Dc @SpCutiepie01 @THE_TNT_TEAM Won't need an apprenticeship; just volunteer time. Love to help Tony to be free. With RV all ok.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Come on, seriously? What bunch of needy orphans-They all must have gotten into the 'Purple Diesel' powdered 'snuff'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

ssmith wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Who really cares where he went? He's gone, isn't he? That's all that matters-

Actually, there are many who care.  As we speak, there is a group of people planning a massive march on the prison where Tony is incarcerated.  Number of marchers is rumored to be in the range of 5 million. 

A lawyer and his trusty assistant are in the process of preparing a brief to present to the Judge in California to get Tony freed.

"Free Our TNT Tony" is the motto for the event.  Souvenir tee shirts, coffee mugs, ball caps, cigars (Renfrow Brand), etc., will be available for purchase. Volunteers are still needed to help with parking, crowd control and running concession stands (must be over 18 & be able to pour beer).  Organizers say that anyone with a bus (long or short) and is able to bring marchers to the event to please contact them. Booth space if still available if anyone is interested.  (All proceeds going to Tony's legal defense fund).

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2d648b10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Well, in any event, I couldn't care less- I think it's high time to put Tony in the past and move on, but some here seem to have a problem with that-It is pretty sad- It's almost as bad as being an alcoholic- Got to have it, got to have it-Get a life,people-He's GONE, the show is over-Grow up for cripes sake-If you all wanted money so bad, why didn't you get a job, or better yet, RUB the Bhudda!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:25 pm

terbo56 wrote:Come on, seriously? What bunch of needy orphans-They all must have gotten into the 'Purple Diesel' powdered 'snuff'-

NEEDY ORPHANS !! LOL... that one made me laugh !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Ray is making more. He's not exactly filling their needs. LOL

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:13 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

Ray is making more. He's not exactly filling their needs. LOL

The only things he is likely to be making anytime soon are license plates.
tony sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic sarcastic

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865  Where did TNT Tony Renfrow go? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum