Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting?

+3
Ssmith
Terbo56
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting?

YES

NO

I DON'T KNOW

I DON'T CARE

View results

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? Empty POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting?

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:40 am

I found this poll on another website. 

Question - what is NON Contributing? That is a bit ambiguous to me.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? Empty Re: POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting?

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:43 am

I do not believe so- They are a drain on society, and should not have the right to vote, IF they are not a contributor to the 'system', locally, or politically,or are not born and raised in THIS country, or, they are a convicted felon- JMHO-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? Empty Re: POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting?

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:46 am

Non - Tax Paying?  Everyone pays taxes...  if nothing more than just sales tax.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 pm

I think what was meant was paying IRS taxes, from what I gathered, according to income-THAT is the biggie-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Those incarcerated don't pay taxes.   They are being fed, housed and clothed at the tax payers expense.  NO VOTE FOR THEM !
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Reminds me of the 'Seinfeld' show when they all go and get soup from the 'Soup Nazi'- NO SOUP FOR YOU!! POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:55 pm

LOVE that episode !!
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Indeed, that was my all time favorite, also- The 'Soup Nazi' looked like a friggin' madman, and that really cracked me up!! lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:03 pm

I believe their right is constitutionally enshrined, unless you are a convicted felon your right to vote as a citizen is protected. The wisdom of our founders has been proven time and again, don't mess with it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2805820865  POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2805820865  POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2805820865  POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:09 pm

My feelings exactly, Kevin.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:21 am

Never voted and never will....

It means nothing except in the electoral dog & pony shows. This point of common knowledge has gone through the Mandela Effect and this happened around 30 years ago near as my research has been able to pinpoint when they eliminated this from the school texts.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2245507099POLL: Should non-tax paying, non-contributing members of society enjoy the privilege of voting? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Whatneeds to be changed is the voting process.  Do away with the electoral college.  THEN our votes wioll count.  As it its now the populated areas determine everything.  The whole system was supposed to be set up to allow citizens their vote and say in the running of this country.  THAT has not happened.

As to the RV.  What RV?  So far all we have is a bunch of clowns spewing gossip about Iraq changing their currency valuation.  NO where have I seen where anyone of authority in Iraq has stated that the currency will change on a certain date or time to a certain value.  There have been only articles that state this or that but NEVER to my knowledge has anyone over there came right out and stated how much and when.  That being said, but as long as they are using the USD I feel they will never change the value of their currency.  They can trade world wide using USD, they have all along.  Just the opinion of an old toothless, tired, not so gentle man.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum