Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there

5 posters

Go down

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there Empty Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:13 am

No new intel per Rayren but I did finally hear from my pvt group with SKR’s. No go today but they are being told by the 15th.

Now let’s look at the progression of where we are.

Tomorrow 12/10 there is one more group that was told funding on this day; yet to be seen.

History has dictated that Iraq, Kuwait have “rv’d ” on Thursday.

Friday 12/11/2015 is not only a master Chinese number but the day the UN operational rate sheet is set for Dec 15th.

The 11th of Dec is the day that our Govt has to come up with a solution for the budget again.

There is still a possibility of Govt employees having to take a furlough….and yes, we are headed into a weekend but, hopefully we are headed into banks  sooner than later.

On Dec.15th Iraq plans on re-implementing the tariffs.  Are we waiting for the 15th? (I hope not!).

Now for the forex. I am not sure the timing on the change,  but if the UN sheet sets up for 12/11 then it may pop on 12/10- 12/11 – just an educated guess at this point considering how many times we have been here.

To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there;

Realize that a MASSIVE amount of funds are being moved thru the world financial systems.
I cannot emphasize the importance of reading the history regarding the BRICS Alliance and the Dragon family. We need to wake up to the truth of how we got to this point.

This is not conspiracy theory but a retrospect of history that has been hidden and actually denied by many who don’t want the truth to be known.

I am listening to the TNT call and to the lady who asked about the word “processing ”

I will answer by saying that at this point, this week, each day has a specific step to be completed to go into the bank. If you go back to the start of 2015 and come forward, each month there has been something or someone that has thrown a crimp into our blessing.

It has been a worldly clean up but we are NOW at the point that it is safe to go forward without fear.

Usd on UN operational report

For months, the USD was listed for 1.00 standard for December 20, 1995.

In doing some research today, the USD shows at 1.00 for December 1, 2015. Very interesting since it was due for review this year.

Perhaps a quick sleight of hand before it possibly starts to devalue?

Only time will tell. A lot of changes are about to happen.

Zimbabwe is still not on the list and countries with dinar have strange rates e.g Kuwait is at 0.305? What happened to it’s 3.50 rate and Jordanian dinar is at 0.708.Iran’s rate, although 29980 was actually updated for Dec 1,2015.

This sheet has definitely gone thru changes for this month.  More to come.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there Empty Re: Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there

Post by jbk0606 Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:19 am

Martha!!!! There is a site called XE that gives up to the date currency prices!!! Quit grabbing from thin air and stop using your head! You really aren't just embarrassing yourself but you're embarrassing everyone who has an IQ of 40! Just think before you post! I'd love to challenge you on everything !

jbk0606

Back to top Go down

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there Empty Re: Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 am

What I realize is that you must have used massive amounts of drugs in your youth ... either that or you went to school on the short bus.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 2805820865  Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 2805820865  Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 2805820865  Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:02 pm

An 'IQ' of '40' would be considered 'tarded' or 'braindead'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 2zyvpc3My response is to say nothing but the picture speaks !
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Don't you mean 'watermellons? Mostly liquid, and no conscience-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Martha's Vinyard ...is a place in NEW ENGLAND SILLY!!THEY GROW GRAPES THERE !!I GUESS YOU NEED TO BE YANKIE LIKE MYSELF TO KNOW THIS.
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:39 pm

I AM a Yankee, I was born in Maine- I was saying she resembles a watermellon, all liquid, and NO conscience! I know they grow grapes in Martha's vineyard-Why do you think the 'wine' that comes from there is so expensive?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:46 pm

OK SILLY NO PROBLEM!YOU ARE A NATIVE NEW ENG-LANDER THEN ..
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Yep, born in an 'Oven' like all Yankees, New England bred!! Get it, Bread? Oven?Martha says To Dinarland: No one is holding this up. The process continues. We are truly there 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum