Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path.

2 posters

Go down

GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. Empty GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path.

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Ghost Writer (aka Translator for BluWolf):

Subject: The Ghost Writer....Dinar...Excellent News!!

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 1:39 PM,

The Ghost Writer I have been silent for a while now, watching as many do not heed the advice which has been disseminated – too many are falling for scoundrel ideas and confidence tricks of the greedy. I think it is time to set some of the fanciful ideas straight.

There is one clearance bank and at present there are no other banks in the USA with the monetary capability to exchange the millions of dinars other than this bank. It has been designated to do the exchange and always it was and is to be Wells Fargo.

So if you are hearing about a cap on dinars, dong and zim you’re in the wrong bank! The bank you are in or going to go into has not been contracted by the UST to do the exchange.

These banks who are not contracted to do the exchange therefore suffer from liquidity problems hence the caps. Those banks have to make their margin out of you.

Those who are filling your heads with particular rates are doing so for one simple reason, they have a story and by-line to follow - those banks not contracted can only pay out what is on their screens, yes, and they really want your currency so a little subterfuge is in order to garner a share in the marketplace.

Those who have hoodwinked you about caps and various rates will cause many of the unwise and foolish to rush headlong into the nearest bank and to exchange at very low rates. The banks are sure going to rub their hands in glee as they work the margin in their favour.

The bankers will capitalize on the many brainwashed folks out there who have been fed the same story so many times that they begin to embody it and believe it.

As the time now passes and we shall shortly reflect on these words we will see that already this venture is actually already over.

The GCR,PP,FP and all the rest of the projects to help humanity are now a reality and fast turning from myth to tangible and quantifiable funds, like an unstoppable tide it is surging forward and breaching the seawall of the PTB putting them to asunder. They have lost their power and can cause no more mayhem of insidious delays.

So there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. We are in the position of waiting now, waiting for a certain timer to finish its countdown and the act to trigger.

All the tests have been done, all the machines have been checked and all the relevant personnel are in place and in lockdown. They are standing by for what must be one of the most momentous events in our personal history.

There really is no more to say or to write. Other than these parting words --Stick to the original plans you made, follow through. Don’t get suckered into groups that are skimming the cream and sucking the marrow out of the plan.---

NOTE:--WHAT HE MEANS HERE IS THOSE SCAMMERS WHO CREATED SOME KIND OF GROUP AND TOLD EVERYONE TO SEND THEIR CURRENCY TO SUCH AND SUCH AN ADDRESS WITH POWER OF ATTORNEY TO LET THEM DO YOUR EXCHANGE AND YOU WILL GET $ 1.50 OR $ .55 OR WHATEVER RATE THEY WANTED TO PAY YOU. 

THOSE ARE THE KIND OF DEAL HE IS TALKING ABOUT. THERE ARE THE LEGITIMATE GROUPSAND THEY ARE:

​ANY ADMIRALS GROUP, (THERE ARE SEVERAL SMALL ONES AND NO REALLY BIG ONES—ALL LEGIT AND YOU WILL GET THE HIGHEST OF RATES ON THESE).

THE FORMER GENERAL 64 GROUP, WHICH IS NOW CALLED THE” WELLS FARGO GROUP”.

YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THESE GROUPS WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON A NUMBER TO CALL AND THEY WILL ADVISE YOU WHERE TO GO AND HOW IT WORKS, ETC.

THERE ARE ALSO A FEW OTHER SMALL GROUPS WHICH ARE LEGIT AS WELL., JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THIS BEFORE SENDING THIS OUT BECAUSE, (GHOST WRITER) SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THE LEGIT GROUPS AS WELL)

There have been and in some respects there continue to be many arrests and it is with certainty that I say that the security issues have been perfected so you will be quite safe if you stick to what you know and not be swayed by those who wish influence over you.

THESE ARRESTS HE REFERS TO ARE THE BAD ONES WHO CREATED THE SCAM GROUPS, ETC.

Good Luck to you, the new millionaires of our world. Plan well and execute even better, out with the old and in with the new, for a better tomorrow, for us all.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. Empty Re: GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:02 pm

So if you are hearing about a cap on dinars, dong and zim

Hold it right there Bucky ... if you're holding onto Zim, or listening to someone talking about Zim, you listening to the wrong person. The never was ZIM, the currency you hold is ZWD, and it was demonetized over two months ago after being suspended for several years. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that's a solid, verifiable fact, as you can find out for yourself in five minutes on Google.

The GCR,PP,FP and all the rest of the projects to help humanity are now a reality

They most emphatically are not reality, they never have been and never will be. It is simply the invention of some conspiracy theorist's fevered imagination. The whole thing makes no sense, economic or otherwise, which is to say it is nonsense.

ANY ADMIRALS GROUP, (THERE ARE SEVERAL SMALL ONES AND NO REALLY BIG ONES—ALL LEGIT
No groups, no admiral, and that's the fact Jack!

Maybe, just maybe we'll see a profit someday, but don't hold your breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. 2805820865  GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. 2805820865  GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. 2805820865  GHOST WRITER- says there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum