Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  Empty Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Continue the parliamentary finance committee hosted for those involved in the financial affairs to find a final version of ministries, institutions and government entitlements in the budget in 2016.ooodh Committee member Sarhan Slevana that the committee met with representatives of a number of ministries to discuss the financial entitlements under the 2016 budget, pointing out that among the hosted agents and ministries (finance, health, trade, education and defense), as well as meeting the Director General of the Public Authority for Thad.oodhav Slevana, «morning», that «the Commission will continue its meetings until the completion of the preparation and elaboration of the final draft of the budget law for submission to the vote», noting that «The Committee intends today to host representatives from the Council of Ministers to discuss their budget for next year, and intends to continue to host the concerned stakeholders to complete the study the paragraphs of the project».

He guessed member of the committee that «the approval of the law middle of the first month of next year», pointing out that the government has renewed confirmed that the salaries of employees and retirees «red line» will not be compromised Bha.utaba Slevana that «the presidency of the parliament the budget was received yesterday from the government» project, pointing out that «The project included modifications to reduce the deficit to 24 trillion dinars».

LINK

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Parliamentary Finance will host a ministerial delegations to discuss the budget of the ministries of 2016

December 6, 2015

Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A2-640x273
Our economy / Baghdad,

said a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament MP Masood Haider, said on Sunday that our Committee today hosted the governmental and ministerial delegations to discuss their budgets for 2016. 

The MP said Haider in a statement to the agency, "our economy" news that "the parliamentary Finance Committee hosted delegations from the Ministry of Health, Education and Commerce and defense to discuss next year's budget to those ministries.

"said MP for the mass change that" the Committee today hosted the director of the National Pension Authority Ahmed Abdul Jalil to discuss the budget of the National Authority for Retirement ", stressing that" the Commission will discuss with him the day the reasons that the retirement body called for retirees to reduce the salaries for this month. 

"The Iraqi Council of Representatives has ended the second reading of the draft federal budget law for 2016 at its 38 on Tuesday (November 2015 17).

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget                  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Adoption of the middle of next January 2016 budget

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Parliamentary Finance reveal government amendments to the budget

Date: 07/12/2015 13:37

Information / BAGHDAD / ..

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, Monday, for the amendments made ​​by the Council of Ministers on the state budget for the 2016 law, as he emphasized that the law will pass during the next two weeks.

The committee member said Hossam punitive in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "After working in the Finance Committee to study the budget in all its articles and clauses, especially the last amendment, which came from the Council of Ministers that the amendments included a reduction of expenses in total increased by one trillion dinars, as it was 106 and is now 105 trillion dinars of total expenditures."

He said the punitive that "disability coverage come through internal and external loans and selling bonds, initially written as a blueprint for these loans, and on the ground is compacted expenses, and therefore does not send as planned in the budget and so the real deficit at least, as happened in the budget of 2015, as the deficit was planned 25 trillion But the actual deficit has been repaid by the internal banks Rasheed Bank and Mesopotamia.

"He said the punitive that" non-oil imports have been reduced, as it was estimated at 14 trillion dinars and was now estimated at 12 trillion dinars, and the reason is because the calculated level of this revenue thing, and what Asthsal and levied anything else.

"He called the punitive federal government to" interest in obtaining and collecting the money the federal treasury as planned in the budget, there are recommendations by the Finance Committee to impose sanctions on those concerned Paljbaah, and that is reminiscent within the budget law, which confirms the commitment of departments Paljbaah and private wages of electricity and water.

"He stressed that" the revenue increase wages Kartat mobile companies and Internet networks and working customs tariff new and some other wages, will not have a clear impact in closing the budget deficit, because of the application to raise prices after the month of August, will be the difference clear on the budget But after a while. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum