Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement

Go down

Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement Empty Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Conscious / Iraqi's follow-up (95) for economic cooperation with the countries of the world Agreement 17708

Conscious / Baghdad / n .a
Announced that the Department of Economic Relations at the Ministry of Commerce, on Monday, its follow-up of bilateral agreements signed between Iraq and the countries of the world in order to develop economic relations and increasing the volume of trade exchange.

Said Hashem Mohammed Hatem, Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Trade to the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information /INA) that "Iraq has concluded agreements with more than 95 countries in the continents of Asia and Europe and the United States aimed at developing economic and trade, scientific and cultural cooperation as well as protocols modified of these agreements. "

"The Ministry of Commerce has worked to give effect to those agreements and the establishment of new agreements take into consideration the new economic situation in Iraq and the possibility of increasing the volume of trade through mutual export, import and maintain the stability of the Iraqi market and diversify the sources of the economy."

He said, "The commercial attaché in the Iraqi embassies provide detailed reports on the economic conditions in the countries in which it operates in order to draw Iraq's economic policy with those countries and the statement of the need to develop expertise and the development of economic skills and development of the Iraqi private sector, which Aulinah special attention is consistent with its role in the construction process Economic gripping the country, pointing to the existence of agreements with many countries of the world economic cooperation. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum