Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!!

3 posters

Go down

Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! Empty Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:57 am

There is no reason for TNT to not have the forum public and still not allow new members.

TNT is supposed to be about giving you the information, but they don't allow you to see it.

As Tony would say..."Who does that make sense too"

What are they hiding?

Why are they being "The Roaches" about it?

Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! Empty Re: Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!!

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:45 am

Too big of a risk.  Opens the doors to infiltration of the negative kind.  Heaven forbid should there be more Ssmiths and Chilimamas there lol.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!! Empty Re: Will they open the TNT forum to new members? They want in!!

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 pm

LOL...They don't need to open the doors...They just need to have windows.

Most of the folks just want the info that the TNT TEAM is denying them.

Once they see that, they can have that knowledge to make wiser decisions.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:02 pm

LOL! Maybe if they open the doors they'll get more donations! Big NO-NO
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:32 pm

If they were smart they would just have the windows because of the amount of people who just want to see, but you know how TNT is...They always have to hide things.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum