Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15

2 posters

Go down

TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 Empty TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15

Post by chilimama Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:13 am

RoadRunner:  I can tell you all that, please dont worry. We are there any moment now!! We will see this sooner than you think... We will be shopping for Xmas way before that day.
Trust me on this... You ALL WILL BE VERY HAPPY YOU WILL SEE... LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU ALL.

Goodsnag:  Roadrunner..is tonight, the night?

Roadrunner:  GOOD, yes yes yes!!!!

TBirdd:  roadrunner.. when will we be able to start calling 800s? ... j.a. .
Roadrunner:  Tbirdd, it should be tomorrow, no later than 48 hrs from now!!!!

Elmerf123456:  Roadrunner you beat me too it. Waiting for ground instructions.

Roadrunner:  YOU ALL WILL KNOW EVERY THING BY MORNING.... TRUST ME ON THIS... RV IS DONE FOR SURE...

Elmerf123456:  I'm not one to call anything but there is a lot of Intel coming in from several sources stating that the fuse has been lit! We stay grounded and keep our eyes wide open and our emotions intact. We will view Forex at 8pm and markets at 3am and see what sifts out. Stay relaxed, Positive and I know we are all ready. We are hearing some great stuff. All we need now it the unveiling.

Iko Ward: tszzzzstssszzztszzzzzzzsssstttzzzzzzzzztszzztszzztszzzzzzzzzzz (fuse burning)

elmerf123456 : …everything is coming together keep your spirits high your motions intact and don't change your direction… we are TNT strong and we move ahead… enjoy these moments of time together because it won't be around much longer …we will go on our own ways with new lives

I have been in a long time I have done my due diligence and studied very hard and that being said I'm still not accurate or hundred percent no one is but my faith is strong if I didn't have faith of this venture and only had hope I would've left a long time ago ! There lies the lesson for today !

Folks it is of my opinion that attitude begets altitude so I ask you all have a great attitude because we are getting ready to fly !

It's a good day and looking for a Greater Later Evening.

Everyone relax and have a great Sunday evening I'll be back later but don't worry we been through many weekends together but I can assure you the way things are looking there won't be very many more for that I am confident IMO! Actually it's so close I can hardly see it at the tip of my nose

I made a promise a long time ago to this forum that I will be here at the finish With you. As long as I am allowed to do so I will not break my promise !

I will promise you all one thing ! Regardless of the time that you have been in this venture and regardless of the amount of pain it has cost you once this is over all that will disappear in a blink of an eye and the real challenge becomes on how to increase your wealth and protect your money and do it with wisdom and patience !

TennWofMan:  It is going to be quite a shock to most people when this thing really pops this week for sure….I told you guys that something had changed or they wouldnt have let me get my truck—woooohooo

daz : THE SDR WEIGHTING IS, US=41.8%...RMB=10.8%. YES THERE WILL LIKELY BE A RESTRUCTURING AND YES THERE WILL LIKELY BE SOME INFLATION FOR MORE THAN ONE REASON.

HOWEVER THE USD VALUE HAS BEEN PUMPED TO AN ALL TIME HIGH OF100.3 LAST WEEK FROM .82 EARLIER IN THE YEAR...THIS IS TO PAD THE RMB INCLUSION, INFLATIONARY PRESSURE AND ULTIMATE AND ANTICIPATED DOWNWARD ADJUSTMENT IN THE USD .

HANG IN THERE AND TRUST THERE IS A MASTER PLAN OF PRESERVATION...

THE EXCHANGE RATE IS DERIVED FROM A MATH FUNCTION USING A MULTIPLIER TO BALANCE A COMPARITIVE VALUE BETWEEN ECONOMIES AND TRADE.

IN IRAQ..A DINAR IS A DINAR...EXCHANGED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY A MULTIPLIER (MAYBE BY A FRACTION) S USED TO ACHIEVE THAT BALANCE

YOU GUYS DO UNDERSTAND, I HOPE, THAT A .82 CENT RI VALUE INCOUNTRY IN IRAQ EQUATES TO THE PRE 2003 INTERNATIONAL RATE THAT WAS WELL OVER $3 DOLLARS EXCHANGED IN THE US?..

I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT AT TIMES TO UNDERSTAND BUT ...RELAX...ITS ALL GOOD.

.82 IS WELL WITHIN THE EXPECTED RANGE FOR THE REINSTITUTION...AS A MATTER OF FACT, ITS A REQUIREMENT

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 Empty Re: TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:54 am

Elmer wrote:I have been in a long time I have done my due diligence and studied very hard and that being said I'm still not accurate or hundred percent

To the contrary, you are 100% ... wrong, but still 100%.

Daz wrote:THE SDR WEIGHTING IS, US=41.8%...RMB=10.8%. YES THERE WILL LIKELY BE A RESTRUCTURING AND YES THERE WILL LIKELY BE SOME INFLATION FOR MORE THAN ONE REASON.

The experts have only been predicting that for weeks. They also pointed out that other than for purposes of prestige and national pride inclusion in the basket for SDR is essentially meaningless. The SDR is very rarely used.

Daz wrote:I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT AT TIMES TO UNDERSTAND BUT ...RELAX...ITS ALL GOOD.

Complicated? Is that the word you use for made up? It's not complicated, you are a liar and a fraud. That's simple huh?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 2805820865  TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 2805820865  TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 2805820865  TNT WANNABE GURUS IN CHAT 12/7/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum