Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW

2 posters

Go down

A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW Empty A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:25 pm

I remember reading this last year:

UPDATED 7th June 2014 comment left by “James” which will help us all in the process of bringing justice for the victims.

“I have been a long observer of the dinar scam and am also a freemason….and I am very disheartened to see TNT Tony’s brother is a freemason. I just wanted to let everyone know that this kind of scamming is ***NOT*** something freemasons endorse or condone, and if Ray Renfrow were a member of my order I would do everything I could to get him expelled for conduct unbecoming a mason.

The lodge he is a member of is under the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of North Carolina, a historically African American lodge that is recognized as mainstream by the standard bearer of freemasonry, the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE). The way freemasonry works is we can only get involved in members of our own order, if someone is in another mainstream order there is no way to do anything about it.

However, the general public can do something about this if there is any interest. Ray’s involvement in the dinar scam falls under a category of misconduct so severe it is more than enough to get him expelled from the order. But the lodge has to know about it, I would bet they are unaware. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE everyone to email the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of North Carolina and inform them that they have a member who is involved in fraud: office@mwphglnc.com (their fax/address is on their website as well, which is http://www.mwphglnc.com). If they get complaints they will investigate and expel him.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW Empty Re: A Freemason's Opinion of RAY RENFROW

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Hear, Hear Hiram, well said!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum