Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!!

5 posters

Go down

OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! Empty OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!!

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Sounds like Elmer is Okie's new co-pilot.

Elmerf12346:  I just spoke to Okie and in his indelible style, he said his plane has landed but the canopy is stuck …..however the mechanic is on the way!

No more flight plans need to be followed/ submitted! Okie is on the ground waiting for the canopy to open and follow ground instructions ….nothing more nothing less

Okie is simply waiting like the rest of us! And he says to tell everyone hello and God bless!

Also for you that were fortunate enough to hear Okie on open mike several days ago it was a lady named Janet that he promised to speak to her 92-year-old mother named Beth and they were on the phone today for an hour and that made this ladies day

So Okie does what he says he's going to do and it touched his heart and he wanted me to tell you this !

Skyward100:  Thanks Elmer, Happy to hear Okie is safely on the ground. Hopefully the best and the right mechanic will arrive with the right tool

Elmerf123456:  Also on a side note, please keep Okie and his Wife Deb in your prayers as they both have been battling health issues.

Elmerf123456 :  From Okie he is looking for a key contact call any time now. This contact is extremely close to the situation and they touch base regularly. This is all we can offer right now!

Everything is sorted, all is signed and there is absolutely nothing left to do but feast. We wait to eat....PERIOD!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! Empty Re: OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:39 pm

INDELIBLE

a : that cannot be removed, washed away, or erased
b : making marks that cannot easily be removed

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! 2805820865  OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! 2805820865  OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! 2805820865  OKIE OILMAN Returns!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Remember Okie said "Tony would give the announcement. Tony knows everything." What say you Okie now? maybe Okie and Tony could be room mates.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome back Okie!!!!!!  Yeah!!!!!

Ah, explain to me about theplane thing again will ya.  First you announce many times that the plane is about to land but seeingas as how you appear to have one with an endless gas tank it neverlanded nor did the RV occur.  How is that?  Years of this.

Next you several times have GONE NEVER TO RETURN and yet here you are again ON A DINAR Site announcing that your plane is on the ground and you are waiting (like the rest of us).  How do you expect us to believe you?  It would seem that given the track record of yours we should go FISH?  Probably would do better playing that game than your airplane game would we not?

I would also like to wonder about this sudden appearance.  If, and that is the biggest if in the universe it would appear, we are that close to rving and you now show up to announce it WHY is it so important to you now when not long ago you had someone on the blogs pleading your case to be left along and you did not have anything further to do with dinar?  Is there a complete turnaround here?  Or is this just one more example of your deceipt and mis information program?  You have a history of both.  Which is it? 

Yes, old son, I am no longer your blindless, all believing follower - that ended with the old OOM site when you threw we honest moderators away and got yourself kicked off a site a personal fiend of yours set up for YOU.  That's right isn't it?  Yep, Okie got kicked off his site - and this is the site with a different name, but we changed the format so that opinions could be given without fear of banning and as long as certain rules are followed freedom is allowed to reign.  Sorry, Okie, but you are banned along with your buddies.  Seems to me someone banned from his own site by his personal friend must have REALLY messed up i.e.:lied, spred mis information, commited sins equal to the banishment.  WHY should anyone believe you after that?  Answer, THEY SHOULD NOT.  To use one of your infamous phrases:  NUFF SAID.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Skyward100:  Thanks Elmer, Happy to hear Okie is safely on the ground. Hopefully the best and the right mechanic will arrive with the right tool "

I thought this asshole died??      "the right tool"?????  Okie is a "tool"!!!  I guess I was remembering a year or two ago when he fell and hit his head or something and almost died..  That was really sad......not where he fell and hit his head but..............the "almost" part!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum