Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15

5 posters

Go down

ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 Empty ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15

Post by chilimama Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:00 am

MORNING CHAT DEC 3

Printer Friendly

ALREADY BLESSED wrote GOOD MORNING TNT Smile

ALREADY BLESSED wrote YES...IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY TIME. I KNEW THAT WE COULD NOT GO STATIC AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE LOST BUT WE TRUSTED THAT YOU WOULD KNOW TO GO TO TNTSUPERFANTASTIC AND FIND YOUR WAY HOME Smile IT REALLY FREAKED OUT THE HATERS TOO LOLOLOLOL

firestarter wrote Still got laws to be passed

ALREADY BLESSED wrote NO LAWS TO BE PASSED HON....JUST GLOBAL STUFF GOING ON ABOVE OUR PAYGRADE

ALREADY BLESSED wrote WE HAVE SOME AMAZING SOURCES....WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE LARGEST INTEL TEAM WITH THE MOST QUALITY SOURCES OF ALL BUT SOME STUFF IS JUST NONE OF OUR BUSINESS SO WE CAN'T KNOW EVERYTHING.....ALTHOUGH APPARENTLY SOME THINK THEY DO

drakechap wrote anyone watching Bloomberg, announcements coming out at 8:30 on monetary policies and reforms! lol BOOM

ALREADY BLESSED wrote HEARD SUN TRUST WOULD HAVE SOME LOCATIONS ALSO IN THE EAST

cybergirl wrote lots of Wells Fargo in Clearwater/Tampa

gemini36 wrote Good Morning AB, Thank you or taking time from your busy day to assist in bringing us this GREAT new site. Our foe will try every trick to bring TNT down, but with you, RAYREN, and the super MODs, we will prevail because "We are the people". We so appreciate all of you. Tanks again 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote GEMINI - YOU ARE RIGHT....THEY THINK THAT BY TAKING TNT DOWN....THEY CAN PICK UP ALL OF YOU AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOU AND EVEN GET YOUR CURRENCY AND I AM SURE IT WORKED WITH SOME....BUT I HOPE WE ALL HAVE LEARNED HOW TO TREAT THOSE WHO ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES.....THOSE SMOOTH TALKING SCOUNDRELS AND SCALAWAGS... THEY HAVE GOTTEN DESPERATE....ALL THEIR LIES ABOUT EXCHANGING EARLY HAVE PROVEN TO BE FALSE SO THEY HAVE TO FIND NEW WAYS TO RECRUIT THEIR VICTIMS

ALREADY BLESSED wrote YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER TRIED TO BUILD A GROUP OR MAKE ANY MONEY FROM YOU AT ALL....WE ONLY WANT YOU TO DO THE BEST YOU CAN AND BE PREPARED AND WE CAN ALL BE AT THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER. 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote ALL WE CAN DO IS GUESS MOTIVE...COULD JUST BE JEALOUSY AS TNT IS THE BEST OR JUST VINDICTIVENESS....TO TAKE DOWN TNT BECAUSE WE EXPOSED SO MANY OF THEM....FOILED THEIR PLANS      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote  THERE WERE A FEW OF THEM THAT HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON TWITTER AND OTHER SITES CAMPAIGNING TO TAKE DOWN TONY AND TNT....BUT WE DIDN'T CRASH AND BURN, DID WE

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND I KNOW THAT TONY HAS ALWAYS SAID....IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT IS RIGHT...IT IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.....I EVEN PUT THAT ON MY PIF CARDS

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND PUT YESTERDAYS INTEL IN THE BASKET .... IT IS A LITTLE EARLY FOR US TO HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT YET BUT THERE ALSO IS NOTHING WRONG....JUST WAITING TIL THEY GET ALL THEIR DUCKS IN A ROW

ALREADY BLESSED wrote IT IS HARD TO SIT HERE AND SAY THESE THINGS AND KNOW THAT THEY MAKE ME THE NEXT TARGET.....BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING ELSE....JUST TELL THE TRUTH AND HOPE THAT IT IS ENOUGH

ALREADY BLESSED wrote APEX....FOR A FEW REASONS....BUT WE ARE HOPING TO KEEP THE SITE UP AFTER RV AND THAT IS WHY TNTSUPERFANTASTIC IS A GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY....LOOKING FORWARD. 

Iko Ward wrote Hi all, I'm waiting till later this afternoon to interpret all the intel. But what a smooth transition, huh? That's partially due to the level of integrity and consistency of sticking to the mission our leadership has.

Iko Ward wrote Forex 1166 at 9:15 in the morning.

okrocks wrote Tony was railroaded.... Mr Rask, you are on the wrong track

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I AGREE OKROCKS.....TWITTER CAMPAIGN TICKED OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE.....NUFF SAID      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THAT IS MY BELIEF

DavidM wrote MY TNT FRIENDS … LIKE THE SPRING THAT FOLLOWS THE WINTER, NEW GROWTH EMERGES AND BRINGS WITH IT – A NEW BEGINNING. LET THIS DAY OF NEW BEGINNINGS CARRY *YOU* FORWARD IN INCREASED UNDERSTANDING, A RENEWED DETERMINATION, EXPANDED HUMILITY, AND A GREATER SENSE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR. *TODAY* IS THE DAY WHEREBY *YOU* CAN BEGIN AGAIN RENEWED! #WEARETHEPEOPLE ~DAVIDM~

okrocks wrote The Good men have a plan just as the evil ones do, but just like poker showing your hand too soon is not the way to win

okrocks wrote I think Kansas is the addy you want for mr rask

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THAT WOULD BE MOST EFFECTIVE....AT THIS TIME

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I THINK THAT BECAUSE THIS WAS A KANSAS THING....ALL LETTERS NEED TO GO TO BOTH ATTORNEYS....PROSECUTOR & DEFENSE AND THE JUDGE ...IN KANSAS      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote OKROCKS....CORRECT....ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE POKER....DON'T SHOW ALL YOUR CARDS TILL YOU ARE READY

ploganea wrote Here is the link for address for the Dept of Justice, Kansas City office
 http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/contact-us

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15 Empty Re: ab at tnt am chat 12/3/15

Post by chilimama Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 am

AB IS AN IDIOT, THE OLD SITE GOING DOWN DID NOT "FREAK" ANY OF THE HATERS OUT, WE KINDA GLORIFIED IN IT UNTIL WE FOUND THE NEW SITE. THE ONLY PEOPLE IT FREAKED OUT WERE THE SHEEPLE, WHAT A MORON.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:11 am

OKROCK wrote:Tony was railroaded

LOL,,, they still don't get it.  He was convicted and sentenced for a felony outside of dinar.  His sentencing and jail time has nothing to do with us or dinar... it has everything to do with his low morals, bad character and felonious nature.  Seriously TNT people, please start opening your eyes and THINKING !

How can he have been railroaded - 202 people from a totally different scam victims  brought charges against him.  He was proven to have committed wire fraud. These were not dinarians.  You are not making any sense over there OKROCKS.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:14 am

somewhere along the line 1.6 million  needs to be accounted for and tony is charged with returning it who in there right mind would believe that tony is not  a con artist  the ignorance just blows m mind

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:17 am

I agree Randyful !  I am always amazed at the TWISTED thinking of the TNT followers

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:19 am

Randyful, yours and mine, both- Unreal, ain't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:25 am

"ALREADY BLESSED wrote  THERE WERE A FEW OF THEM THAT HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON TWITTER AND OTHER SITES CAMPAIGNING TO TAKE DOWN TONY AND TNT....BUT WE DIDN'T CRASH AND BURN, DID WE"

Hmmm...   So is Pam saying that Tony HAS NOT been TAKEN DOWN?  The Judge specifically stated that Tony was to remove himself from all Dinar related activities...  such as Internet, Twitter, CC, etc. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:29 am

Already Blessed wrote:ALREADY BLESSED wrote GEMINI - YOU ARE RIGHT....THEY THINK THAT BY TAKING TNT DOWN....THEY CAN PICK UP ALL OF YOU AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOU AND EVEN GET YOUR CURRENCY AND I AM SURE IT WORKED WITH SOME....BUT I HOPE WE ALL HAVE LEARNED HOW TO TREAT THOSE WHO ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES.....THOSE SMOOTH TALKING SCOUNDRELS AND SCALAWAGS... THEY HAVE GOTTEN DESPERATE....ALL THEIR LIES ABOUT EXCHANGING EARLY HAVE PROVEN TO BE FALSE SO THEY HAVE TO FIND NEW WAYS TO RECRUIT THEIR VICTIMS

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL! How would we make money off your members or get their currency?  You are promoting FEAR and LIES PAM!  We didn't shut TNT down, the court system did because he is using it to con people out of their money just like he did with the 14DailyPlus. 

YOUR forum is the one taking money from members!  Not this one ! 

Quit taking donations and quit giving FAKE INTEL  and maybe you guys would be taken seriously.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:32 am

They basically did crash and burn- You don't think the FBI is going to go away, do you, Alreadyblessed, or PAM? You're more stupid than you really realize you are, and more stupid than you sound- TNT site won't last another 6 months watch and see, and we will see to it, THAT, my pretty, you CAN take to the bank- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum