Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

+31
TheAdvantageSystems
teapot60
Deltar
robralf
sn1pe
justicar
bigdaddytim
FoxyRoxy
bobbysac
gwp1616
dinarace
builder
Angel7
rosienogg
khentges
topspin2
Angustura
SEBtopdog
Brysonite
Terbo56
therealbutterfly
dinarnow
ntvtexan
Alchemist
happywelshguy
dinardiva
konacoffeegal
wbhall
justpassntime
hodgymoto
peter3
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Please excuse my last 'out burst.' I meant no disrespect to anyone. If just one person has enjoyed what I have shared, my expectations have been exceeded. Shalom.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

This post was obviously taken from this guys website. Thus public domain. This guy put his info out there for anyone to contact him so feel free to go on that guys site and email him. I am sure he would enjoy a conversation with you. Just FYI, not everything posted here is from another member here. And not everyone in the world is a member of this site lol Wink

happywelshguy wrote:Thank You for pointing that out to me...

You are of course quite correct....

I would have sent the message directly to Richard Boylan, but I checked the membership list and I don't see him registered as a member.

There is no member Username.

As Peter posted the message, I thought it was prudent. to return the post with my comments and Peter could possibly forward the message to Richard Boylan for his response.

I will not contact Richard Boylan directly, as I have no permission to do so.

I hope that explains it ok?

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:Happywelshguy,

You are asking the wrong person to explain the info. Peter3 just posted it. Nothing more.

I suggest you ask the author what his qualifications are. His info is at the bottom of the post.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 pm

To tell the truth? I'm in AWE of you! Obviously intelligent, well studied, following your hearts to learn of things that are not.... uhhh... 'traditional' or maybe scary for some folks. AND you put it out here to help inform and stretch people's minds!

Good on you all!!!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:18 am

There is a saying, "don't let the sun set on your wrath." The same goes for stupidity. I want to equally thank those who were supportive of me as well as those who were critical. I realize that at some point my discourse turned out to be more about defending my position and proving that I was right. There is no worthy justification to proving one is right for the sake alone of being right. If we take that stance we can not learn or grow. So I apologize for my part in perpetuating a less than favorable atmosphere in this thread. Further, I don't think my additions were in line with the original spirit of the thread that was started by another, I apologize for that as well. Thank you everybody!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

Why do people feel the need to quite an ENTIRE post when replying?????

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 am

Come Thursday and nothings occurred...will they just blame their intel??... lol! lol!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltar Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am

I have observed Dr. Boylan's predictions and other reports since quite a while and I didn't like them. Mainly because they never felt right to me, and rather strange.
His latest "predictions" feel to me the same way, still, kept myself open to the possibility, that I could be wrong, but received confirmation from a very reliable source that we don't have to fear anything.
So, please, relax!

On another note, we are actually able to influence earthquakes, storms, floods and hurricanes with our thoughts and feelings. Mother earth is alive and a living being and responds to us.
E.g. Hurricane Irene was supposed to be 3 stage hurricane but suddenly calmed down to a 1 stage hurricane. This was due to many groups and individuals who sent their prayers, and calming and loving thoughts and feelings and visualizations to Irene!

So, instead of being fearful or nervous, we can always "speak" with the elements and also with Mother Earth, and send our calming prayers, thoughts and feelings to any part in the world where a crisis seems to arise.
Fearfulness would only trigger chaotic elements and circumstances. In fact, humanities negative emotions and actions have added a great deal to the present earth calamities.

Deltar

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty On Your wrath

Post by teapot60 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am

Alchemist wrote:There is a saying, "don't let the sun set on your wrath." The same goes for stupidity. I want to equally thank those who were supportive of me as well as those who were critical. I realize that at some point my discourse turned out to be more about defending my position and proving that I was right. There is no worthy justification to proving one is right for the sake alone of being right. If we take that stance we can not learn or grow. So I apologize for my part in perpetuating a less than favorable atmosphere in this thread. Further, I don't think my additions were in line with the original spirit of the thread that was started by another, I apologize for that as well. Thank you everybody!

Alchemist
What you are trying to quote is scripture not a "saying".It has to do with Christians living in harmony, ie husband and wife. What the apostle Paul is saying is to resolve your conficts and do not carry them with you, do not even let the day end with strife in your hearts. Ephesians 4:26 in the new testament is part of the entire 4th chapter dealing with strife and anger between brothers and sisters in
Christ.It is talking about your walk (your life) and how it should bring glory to God. I pray this RV used correctly will bring Glory to God, to further His kingdom, and to help usher in the return of Christ to this earth as described in Revelation. Please try to make your point on common threads, not fragments and partial truths of many.May God reveal to you the truth of His word as you seek out the validity of my comment.
teapot60
teapot60

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

sn1pe wrote:Why do people feel the need to quite an ENTIRE post when replying?????

S.

Because it show the progress of the conversation when stupid posts get mixed in the thread.

Kudos on another well thought out and helpful post. Rolling Eyes
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you Teapot,

I am familiar with the scripture, but did not wan't to reference in that manner. I chose a less formal way. I hope that me calling it a 'saying' was not perceived with any disrespect as this is not the intent. The idea about being at peace and harmony should also extend beyond just those we consider bro.'s and sr.'s in the faith. There is an aspect which prioritizes one's energy. This nuance suggests that first we must love and take care of ourselves, then externally going outward dealing with our immediate circles first.

Resolving issues as they arrise is part of living in the now. There is only the now, everything else is illusory, a memory or a hope or intention. Living in day-tight compartments is part of a larger thread which weaves about, sometimes circuitously, in Holy Scriptures. We often become so wrapped up in some future event that we loose sight of what is directly before us. The birds don't fuss about their next meal. Sometimes people add so much stress to their lives ruining the moment and and casting doubt on their future moments that the current moment is short changed. This 'manner of life' can be deleterious to one's own well being.

Perhaps you could elaborate upon this statement, "Please try to make your point on common threads, not fragments and partial truths of many." what would you have me say? Yes, sometimes I process one or more themes simultaneously in multiple threads using various styles of communication.

To effectively communicate with multiple individuals each with their own style is difficult. Some individuals are more auditory, some more visual, some more logical and some must experience or feel to receive what is being communicated. I try to accomodate everybody, Christian and non-Christian alike.

There is also another aspect to this, and that is the difference between telling and leading by example; sharing a 'truth' or letting folks realize it on their own. Often, we can be told something, however, unless we experience it on our own, it has no meaning.

For example, in this thread, some claimed they are dismayed at these doom and gloom scenarios. Then another points out that we can have an influence in affecting the weather citing the downgrade of Irene from a three to a one. Computers and artificial intelligence are loosely patterned after the human mind and the application of its dynamic processes. There is no doubt that technomancers have used this same concept to try to artificially mimick and manipulate human thought. Remember when Jesus had to have the unbelievers leave the room because even he was unable to operate with the negativity? Each of us is like a mini-transmitter of thought energy. This is why the media is crucial in perpetuating self-limiting thoughts and base emotions to control the populace. Our moods and attitudes can be 'infective.' On an inspiring note, uplifting thoughts are much more powerful than negativity.

A whole universe of darkness cannot extinguish the light of one candle.

Last edited by Alchemist on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty posts

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Some of the folks on this forum need to get a real life and stop reading too many science fiction books.

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm actually "Very" Very," Pleased and Thankful, to hear that there was "Mis-information" in regards to these earthquakes.

According to the post, (2) earthquakes, were supposed to have already happened, with another today.

Here's To Mis-Information" :cheers: :cheers: lol! lol! :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

P.S....Hope I haven't jinxed anything
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Yes! And Elenin broke in two, so hopefully we can enjoy our money after the RV!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw in another post that you found some info regarding Nibiru being in another solar system, can you provide a link? That is the other issue I need to verify to have more peace of mind...
Thanks HWG

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Look both ways before walking behind me, there may be pigs flying out of my *ss! This stuff is priceless, I haven't seen a better work of fiction! :flower: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 pm

You must respect other ideas! That is part of the secret to send love and respect others...why don't you read "The Secret" again? You send bad vibration all the time with your comments. Geezzzzzzzzzzzz!

sharethesecret wrote:Look both ways before walking behind me, there may be pigs flying out of my *ss! This stuff is priceless, I haven't seen a better work of fiction! :flower: :joker: :joker: :joker:

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty relax

Post by paidinfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

relax everyone.this close to the finish line and we are really going to let tensions fly? God is not the author of fear and He didn't bring us to this just to drop it before we can grasp it so just relax and don't cut in line in front of me at the bank when we cash out.haha

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I agree paidinfull, I just don't understand this person who always comes to this thread to make fun of the people who want to discuss this seriously. He makes all sorts of bad comments and mockery. Check the thread....Some of us respect others even if we don't agree with what they say....I am the kind of person that if I don't have anything nice to say...I usually don't say it but sometimes enough is enough....

paidinfull wrote:relax everyone.this close to the finish line and we are really going to let tensions fly? God is not the author of fear and He didn't bring us to this just to drop it before we can grasp it so just relax and don't cut in line in front of me at the bank when we cash out.haha

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I shall be doing additional research later.

If I find it, I will post it.

bounce

I just Googled Commet Elenin and there are many, many, different video's.

I reviewed probably well more than 50 video's.

Don't really want to do that again....

Sorry...

Chris

letmar321 wrote:Yes! And Elenin broke in two, so hopefully we can enjoy our money after the RV!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw in another post that you found some info regarding Nibiru being in another solar system, can you provide a link? That is the other issue I need to verify to have more peace of mind...
Thanks HWG

Last edited by happywelshguy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

letmar321 wrote:You must respect other ideas! That is part of the secret to send love and respect others...why don't you read "The Secret" again? You send bad vibration all the time with your comments. Geezzzzzzzzzzzz!

sharethesecret wrote:Look both ways before walking behind me, there may be pigs flying out of my *ss! This stuff is priceless, I haven't seen a better work of fiction! :flower: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Nobody has to do anything. If you want to discuss how someone can accurately predict an earthquake that will never come then feel free. I treat everyone I meet with respect and dignity. That being said, I can spot a line of BS a mile away. Don't hold that against me. So I would like you to add your ideas to this thread of BS. I'm all ears. If I told you I was reading this site with the easter bunny and Sant Claus you would think I'm nuts too.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty lol

Post by paidinfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 pm

oh come now sharethesecret. you can't fool us...we all know there is no easter bunny.santa yes but easter bunny?.hehe.kidding.keeping the mood light

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

When is this going to stop? This reminds me of war of the worlds-give it up-Enough already!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 pm

The truth of the matter is there are multiple layers with dis-info and lots of facts wherein somewhere we find truth, and as we grow we view things differently. Just think how most in the m as instream laugh at us for 'wasting' our money and time with Dinars. Sometimes information makes people uncomfortable, and sometimes they don't have grasp of the larger perspective with which to integrate what one is trying to share. And yes, according to conventional knowledge, there is no way to 'predict' earthquakes.

Earthquack sign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIadY5FI8

Just what is our technological ability? This link is not for the easily disturbed!
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t5086-watching-too-many-sci-fi-movies-is-not-it-warning-best-to-be-avoided-if-you-are-prone-to-becoming-overwhelmed-by-doom-and-gloom-scenarios

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

In the video in my previous post, notice the said, "a couple of decades" (correction - they said "decades" not a couple of decades, my apologies) with regard to the earth quake lights.

From wiki:
High Frequency Active Auroral Research
Program Research Station
Established

Last edited by Alchemist on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Alchemist, I see you are at it again. You have been going since Sunday morning if I can remember correctly. Please just lie down for a while, put your feet up and take a long nap. You will feel better in the morning!!!!

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Brysonite wrote:Alchemist, I see you are at it again. You have been going since Sunday morning if I can remember correctly. Please just lie down for a while, put your feet up and take a long nap. You will feel better in the morning!!!!

Sit under this!
chillout

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 am

Holy hand grenades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpF-c8Jgx0

http://bariumblues.com/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty ??

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 am

What a load of CRAP.

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 am

I still want to know what "they'll" have to say come Thursday Rolling Eyes

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 am

TheAdvantageSystems wrote:What a load of CRAP.

How intelligent, please offer more...

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=9344
www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/hos.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn - Page 2 Empty oh?

Post by cjs Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 am

Really not sure how one predicts earthquakes. Here is a guy that has access to find out what Haarp is all about and note the number of quakes that are happening all over.

cjs

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum