Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized

Go down

Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized Empty Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Law: political agreement on three major items of the "National Guard" and his forces will be centralized 98dd98d

MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, Tuesday, to pass a law of the National Guard at the beginning of next year and in 2016 confirmed that after the agreement on three major items, noting that the law saw two readings in the parliament.

He said al-Zaidi's / scales News / "The agreement came on the ownership of National Guard troops and make them a central force and formed a special governorates if not cover all the provinces and the third to be linked to the General Commander of the Armed Forces and is not linked to local governments."

He added, "The central government on these observations included in the draft law will be passed and then the next year."

"The adoption of this law will reduce the formation of multiple armies," noting that he "will be part of the important parts of the security system supervised by the government."

He pointed out that "this law of important laws that will work legislation on the stability of the security situation and the security services cooperate with each other to defeat terrorism."

He pointed out that "this law will work to accommodate the children of all the provinces is not confined to one province."

It is the last point he had described the body of opinion in the popular crowd by Ryan Chaldean "The draft law of the National Guard as the" ticking bomb ", noting that the approval would cause chaos in the country and serves the" Daash

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum