Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

+31
TheAdvantageSystems
teapot60
Deltar
robralf
sn1pe
justicar
bigdaddytim
FoxyRoxy
bobbysac
gwp1616
dinarace
builder
Angel7
rosienogg
khentges
topspin2
Angustura
SEBtopdog
Brysonite
Terbo56
therealbutterfly
dinarnow
ntvtexan
Alchemist
happywelshguy
dinardiva
konacoffeegal
wbhall
justpassntime
hodgymoto
peter3
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn Empty Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

Post by peter3 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats

Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT
I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.
In general the dates, and magnitudes, and the locations of the epicenters remain the same * . Except for one.
On Wedns., Sept. 7, the energy-signature reading of this quake now reads 9.6. (The previous reading was 9.5.)
The change may seem mathematically trivial but it is not.
On the earthquake magnitude scale, each 1/10 of an increase in magnitude roughly doubles the intensity.
Thus, this coming Wednesday's Mega-Quake will now be twice as strong as it was previously foreseen to be.
Even at 9.5, the Sept. 7th Quake was due to tie the world record for strongest recorded earthquake.
Now, this coming Wednesday's Mega-Quake will set a new world record, and be twice as strong as the former world record!
The implications of this twice-as-strong Quake will also affect the number and size of tsunamis and seiches generated, the amount of dam structural damage, failures, and flooding, and the amount of damage to the six nuclear reactors within the impact zone.
To add to the quasi-Biblical proportions of this disaster, Tropical Storm Lee is forecast to move through the earthquakes zone of NC, VA, and WV on Wednesday and Thursday, dumping up to 10 inches of rain in the Appalachians, and up to a half-foot of rain in the rest of the NC-VA-WV area.
And Hurricane Katia is projected by the Weather Channel to begin to strike the Delaware-Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC area on Friday as a Category 2 storm with 105 mph winds.
FEMA, the National Guard, and the Red Cross need to go on Red Alert. This may be the largest overall combined natural disaster to strike the U.S. East Coast, (or the U.S., period).
Let us all adopt a watchful approach, and be adaptive to rapidly-changing circumstances from this Sunday (tomorrow) through next Saturday.

<><><><><><><><><>

Besides the information already provided (below)* about the Five Great Quakes to occur along the Appalachians Sept. 4-10, the following additional concerns should be noted.
Tsunamis.
Each of the five Great Quakes has the potential to cause tsunamis and seiches.
Using as an example an 8.1 quake in 1985 in Mexico City, about 100 miles from the Pacific Coast, that Great Quake generated 9-foot-high tsunamis along the coast. The smallest of the upcoming U.S. Five Great Quakes (about the same distance from the coast) will be 8.1, but all the rest are larger, including 8.6 and 9.6-magnitude Quakes. These Quakes, especially the larger ones, may generate yet larger tsunamis.
Dam Failures:
While there are many dams within the Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina regions where the Five Great Quakes will occur, three dams particularly seem at high risk of structural damage, with possible dam failure and catastrophic flooding, because of their size and proximity to the epicenter of the largest Quake (9.6 magnitude) on Sept. 7.
Smith Mountain Lake Dam is 40 miles from the epicenter of the 9.5 Quake at Catawba, VA. And the Philpott Lake Dam is 45 miles from that 9.5 epicenter.
There may not be much time to get to high ground after these dams give way with their enormous water impoundments.
Another very large reservoir's dam, the Lake Anna Dam, is at structural risk of failure. It is 88 miles from the epicenter of the 8.6 Quake occurring Sept. 6.
It certainly is hoped that the Army Corps of Engineers has inspectors assessing all these dams' ability to withstand such quakes.
Nuclear Power Plants Damage, with Radiation Leakage:
There are 6 nuclear power plants within the 5 Great Quakes general zone of impact.
The North Anna Nuclear Station has 2 nuclear reactors, and is 88 miles from the epicenter of the Sept. 6th Quake of 8.6 magnitude. An artificial lake, Lake Anna, was constructed to dam the Anna River to provide a reservoir of water coolant for use with the nuclear reactors. If any of the 5 Great Quakes causes a dam failure at Lake Anna, which appears likely, in addition to resulting catastrophic flooding, the coolant water these reactors need will not have be available, and the reactors could go into melt-down.
Duke Power's Catawba Nuclear Reactors 1 & 2 are located at York, South Carolina, only 40 miles from the epicenter of an 8.1 Quake on Sept. 4 at Taylorsville, North Carolina. At least one reactor will receive substantial damage.
Duke Power's Maguire Nuclear Reactors 1 & 2 are located at Lake Norman. Lowesville, NC , 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Charlotte, North Carolina. These two reactors are only 30 miles from the 8.1 Quake Sept. 4. At least one reactor will receive serious damage.
Duke Power says its reactors are built to withstand a quake of between 6.6 and 7.3 magnitude. Unfortunately all 5 Great Quakes to occur next week are at least magnitude 8.1, most much higher, even stronger quakes!.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Quakes & Tsunami Report, Revised Aug. 30

This is my revised report on the Five Great Quakes to rock the US East Coast between September 4 and 10. This report provides additional details, building on the basic core of information received from Star Nations, and relayed by Star Person-Incarnate Fran, about there being five large quakes to occur along the Appalachian Mountain chain in early September, and the dates of each.
I have uploaded to this website a satellite photo map of the Five Great Quakes, with push pins identifying the epicenter of each one.

First, here is specific data obtained from my psychic future-reading of the energy signature of each Quake. This will be followed by a few overall comments about potential impacts, and about Mother Earth's intentions. Note: * indicates revised data reading since the earlier report.
Great Quake #1: Sunday, Sept. 4, magnitude 8.1. Epicenter* around Taylorsville, North Carolina 28681. ,GPS coordinates: 35 degrees, 52', 21.34" North Latitude; 81 degrees, 11', 28.26" West Longitude. (This is 55 miles west-southwest of Winston-Salem, NC, and 140 mi. W of Raleigh, NC. The epicenter is also 280 miles WSW of Naval Station Norfolk, VA; and 300 miles SW of Washington, DC.)
Great Quake #2: Monday, Sept. 5, magnitude 8.2. Epicenter* at Federal Square, Petersburg, West Virginia 26847; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 59', 49.921 N Lat.; 79 degrees, 7', 31.01" W Long. (This is 110 miles west of Washington, DC.)
Great Quake #3: Tuesday, Sept. 6, magnitude 8.6*. Epicenter under High Knob peak on the Virginia-West Virginia State Line, about 20 miles NW of Harrisonburg, VA 22801; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 34', 9.33" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 10', 15.02" W Long. (This is 115 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 195 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)
Mega-Quake #4: Wednesday, Sept. 7, magnitude 9.6. Epicenter is 14 miles northwest of Roanoke, Virginia, (3 miles west of Catawba, VA 24070), under VA HWY 311, (9/10 mile south of JCT of VA 311 and VA 621). GPS coordinates: 37 degrees, 24', 3.27" N Lat.; 80 degrees, 9', 20.30" W Long. (The epicenter is also 200 miles SW of Washington, DC; and 216 miles ESE of Naval Station Norfolk.)
Great Quake #5: Saturday, Sept. 10, magnitude 8.4*. Epicenter is 2 miles north of Franklin (on US 22), West Virginia 26807, GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 40', 56.07" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 19', 0.41" W. Long. (This epicenter is 120 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 210 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)
In addition to the very powerful shaking which these Great Quakes will generate, there is indication that substantial Seiches (inland waterway tidal waves) will develop in Chesapeake Bay [affecting Washington, DC and Baltimore] and in Delaware Bay [affecting Philadelphia], and substantial ocean Tsunamis will develop along portions of the U.S. Atlantic Coast, potentially affecting somewhat New York Bay and Long Island Sound, JFK Airport and low-lying portions of Manhattan.
The Navy's huge Norfolk Naval Base, VA at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay would be well advised to send its fleets out to sea to ride out the seiches/tsunamis to occur nearby.
Mother Earth is hurting. My close associate, Star Person-Incarnate Fran, has indicated that these quakes are a natural event, necessary for Gaia/Mother Earth to adjust and equilibrate in the face of the damage done to her, including the epically-ruinous massive mountaintop-removals and other destabilizing coal-mining damage occurring extensively throughout the Appalachians. Thus, these mega-quakes are not something anyone should try to prevent or minimize by psychic means.
We have to learn to accept that Gaia/Earth Mother needs to adjust herself. And that we need to learn from the natural consequences of our collective human behavior and choices.
Perhaps this early-September Appalachian Mega-Quake series will be the occasion for us and the U.S. Administration to turn dramatically away from reliance on carbon-based fuel and power, such as coal, moving instead to alternative, less ecologically-harmful energy sources.
Or will people miss the meaning of this Appalachian lesson?
But if the U.S. Administration uses these Great Quakes as a basis for declassifying and beginning to release clean, non-polluting Zero Point Energy technology to the public, then all the suffering and property loss that will accompany the Appalachian Great Quakes will not have been in vain.
The energy indication readings I get also point to this Five Great Quakes Series as an opportunity for "the greatest power in the world" (the U.S.) to learn some humility, to refocus on the essentials, for its citizens to mobilize their humanity and compassion for those affected, and for setting aside petty political games of "scoring points" instead of statesmanship.
The indications I get also point to the use of these Five Great Quakes to deliver some karmic retribution to the Cabal/Illuminati/Shadow Government. Gaia/Mother Earth will differentially send her shock waves through her crust, making sure that Cabal underground installations receive the most damaging force, and that the underground installations of the "White Hats" [Good Guys] in government receive substantially much less force.
The above Quake Series readings were made August 30. Mother Earth can change and shift, and does.
Already Gaia has decided not to allow the enormous Seaslide at La Palma Island, Canaries nor the resulting westward-moving Super-Tsunami to occur as a result of the 5 Great Quakes. There will already be so much damage from those Quakes themselves.
I will be taking additional readings until the Quake Series is over at the end of 9/10/11, and will post any substantial changes publicly on my website, www.drboylan.com/appalachianquakes.html.
These coming challenging times are part of the Transition from corrupt Fourth World society to reformed Fifth World society, a Transition foreseen in the oral traditions of countless indigenous peoples for millennia.
And so, these Quakes can also be viewed as birth pains; as Gaia and we Humans continue our shift from corrupt Fourth World society in need of change to a reformed and renewed Fifth World society and planet.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of Earth

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn Empty Re: Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

Post by hodgymoto Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Who's this important to? Folks in the lunie Bin? I can't imagine people like you with money,,, LMAO!!!

hodgymoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn Empty Re: Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week. In general the dates, and magn

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 pm

***TROPICAL STORM KATIA***

Katia weakened back into a tropical storm Saturday.

Katia should not threaten any land areas over the next 5 days.

After the next day or so, Katia is forecast to slowly strengthen during the upcoming week and could become a hurricane again at any time.

The center of Katia is passing well north of the Leeward Islands, but the islands of the northeastern Caribbean (including Puerto Rico and Hispaniola) will at least experience some large waves and dangerous rip currents from swells generated by Katia.

Swells, large waves, and rip currents are also expected to affect the Bahamas by early in the week, and eventually will affect the East Coast of the U.S. even if Katia remains out over the open waters and away from land.

It is too soon to determine what other land areas might eventually be directly affected: landfall somewhere on the U.S. mainland still cannot be ruled out late next week.

East coast interests need to monitor Katia over the next week as it could become a threat to the U.S. down the road.

Paranoia, it's not like the dinar won't RV....sheesh. crazyspin

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn Flag-212Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats   Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT  I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.  In general the dates, and magn Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wbhall Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

hemademe crazyspin HEY, DO U THINK YOUR FUTURE READING PSYCHIC FRIEND CAN PREDICT AN RV DATE SINCE HE/SHE KNOWS THE NEAR FUTURE OF AMERICA? MY PSYCHIC BUDDY BROKE HIS CRYSTAL BALL LAST WEEK SO HE IS N THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE NOW.

wbhall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

Oh yah, gonna go have a cup of coffee now. That's kindof freaky stuff peter3 that your trying to throw our way. affraid
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 am

if these huge quakes hit..guess we won't be cashing in as we all will be in heaven.thus no worry about cashing in our dinars.

we have two worries..rv date and rate and the earthquake happening.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 am

It would appear that you are a very well educated man, with experience in a variety of unusual circumstances and you obviously care about people, otherwise you wouldn't have posted such information.

With that being stated, I see no information / qualifications, that would give you the ability to make such bold earthquake predictions, causing much alarm.

What is your experience / qualifications to be able to make such predictions with such accuracy?

It would be appropriate to know..

bounce

peter3 wrote:Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats

Sat., Sept. 3, 11:40 am, PDT/2:40 pm, EDT
I just did a fresh reading of the Five Great Quakes upcoming this new week.
In general the dates, and magnitudes, and the locations of the epicenters remain the same * . Except for one.
On Wedns., Sept. 7, the energy-signature reading of this quake now reads 9.6. (The previous reading was 9.5.)
The change may seem mathematically trivial but it is not.
On the earthquake magnitude scale, each 1/10 of an increase in magnitude roughly doubles the intensity.
Thus, this coming Wednesday's Mega-Quake will now be twice as strong as it was previously foreseen to be.
Even at 9.5, the Sept. 7th Quake was due to tie the world record for strongest recorded earthquake.
Now, this coming Wednesday's Mega-Quake will set a new world record, and be twice as strong as the former world record!
The implications of this twice-as-strong Quake will also affect the number and size of tsunamis and seiches generated, the amount of dam structural damage, failures, and flooding, and the amount of damage to the six nuclear reactors within the impact zone.
To add to the quasi-Biblical proportions of this disaster, Tropical Storm Lee is forecast to move through the earthquakes zone of NC, VA, and WV on Wednesday and Thursday, dumping up to 10 inches of rain in the Appalachians, and up to a half-foot of rain in the rest of the NC-VA-WV area.
And Hurricane Katia is projected by the Weather Channel to begin to strike the Delaware-Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC area on Friday as a Category 2 storm with 105 mph winds.
FEMA, the National Guard, and the Red Cross need to go on Red Alert. This may be the largest overall combined natural disaster to strike the U.S. East Coast, (or the U.S., period).
Let us all adopt a watchful approach, and be adaptive to rapidly-changing circumstances from this Sunday (tomorrow) through next Saturday.

<><><><><><><><><>

Besides the information already provided (below)* about the Five Great Quakes to occur along the Appalachians Sept. 4-10, the following additional concerns should be noted.
Tsunamis.
Each of the five Great Quakes has the potential to cause tsunamis and seiches.
Using as an example an 8.1 quake in 1985 in Mexico City, about 100 miles from the Pacific Coast, that Great Quake generated 9-foot-high tsunamis along the coast. The smallest of the upcoming U.S. Five Great Quakes (about the same distance from the coast) will be 8.1, but all the rest are larger, including 8.6 and 9.6-magnitude Quakes. These Quakes, especially the larger ones, may generate yet larger tsunamis.
Dam Failures:
While there are many dams within the Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina regions where the Five Great Quakes will occur, three dams particularly seem at high risk of structural damage, with possible dam failure and catastrophic flooding, because of their size and proximity to the epicenter of the largest Quake (9.6 magnitude) on Sept. 7.
Smith Mountain Lake Dam is 40 miles from the epicenter of the 9.5 Quake at Catawba, VA. And the Philpott Lake Dam is 45 miles from that 9.5 epicenter.
There may not be much time to get to high ground after these dams give way with their enormous water impoundments.
Another very large reservoir's dam, the Lake Anna Dam, is at structural risk of failure. It is 88 miles from the epicenter of the 8.6 Quake occurring Sept. 6.
It certainly is hoped that the Army Corps of Engineers has inspectors assessing all these dams' ability to withstand such quakes.
Nuclear Power Plants Damage, with Radiation Leakage:
There are 6 nuclear power plants within the 5 Great Quakes general zone of impact.
The North Anna Nuclear Station has 2 nuclear reactors, and is 88 miles from the epicenter of the Sept. 6th Quake of 8.6 magnitude. An artificial lake, Lake Anna, was constructed to dam the Anna River to provide a reservoir of water coolant for use with the nuclear reactors. If any of the 5 Great Quakes causes a dam failure at Lake Anna, which appears likely, in addition to resulting catastrophic flooding, the coolant water these reactors need will not have be available, and the reactors could go into melt-down.
Duke Power's Catawba Nuclear Reactors 1 & 2 are located at York, South Carolina, only 40 miles from the epicenter of an 8.1 Quake on Sept. 4 at Taylorsville, North Carolina. At least one reactor will receive substantial damage.
Duke Power's Maguire Nuclear Reactors 1 & 2 are located at Lake Norman. Lowesville, NC , 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Charlotte, North Carolina. These two reactors are only 30 miles from the 8.1 Quake Sept. 4. At least one reactor will receive serious damage.
Duke Power says its reactors are built to withstand a quake of between 6.6 and 7.3 magnitude. Unfortunately all 5 Great Quakes to occur next week are at least magnitude 8.1, most much higher, even stronger quakes!.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Quakes & Tsunami Report, Revised Aug. 30

This is my revised report on the Five Great Quakes to rock the US East Coast between September 4 and 10. This report provides additional details, building on the basic core of information received from Star Nations, and relayed by Star Person-Incarnate Fran, about there being five large quakes to occur along the Appalachian Mountain chain in early September, and the dates of each.
I have uploaded to this website a satellite photo map of the Five Great Quakes, with push pins identifying the epicenter of each one.

First, here is specific data obtained from my psychic future-reading of the energy signature of each Quake. This will be followed by a few overall comments about potential impacts, and about Mother Earth's intentions. Note: * indicates revised data reading since the earlier report.
Great Quake #1: Sunday, Sept. 4, magnitude 8.1. Epicenter* around Taylorsville, North Carolina 28681. ,GPS coordinates: 35 degrees, 52', 21.34" North Latitude; 81 degrees, 11', 28.26" West Longitude. (This is 55 miles west-southwest of Winston-Salem, NC, and 140 mi. W of Raleigh, NC. The epicenter is also 280 miles WSW of Naval Station Norfolk, VA; and 300 miles SW of Washington, DC.)
Great Quake #2: Monday, Sept. 5, magnitude 8.2. Epicenter* at Federal Square, Petersburg, West Virginia 26847; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 59', 49.921 N Lat.; 79 degrees, 7', 31.01" W Long. (This is 110 miles west of Washington, DC.)
Great Quake #3: Tuesday, Sept. 6, magnitude 8.6*. Epicenter under High Knob peak on the Virginia-West Virginia State Line, about 20 miles NW of Harrisonburg, VA 22801; GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 34', 9.33" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 10', 15.02" W Long. (This is 115 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 195 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)
Mega-Quake #4: Wednesday, Sept. 7, magnitude 9.6. Epicenter is 14 miles northwest of Roanoke, Virginia, (3 miles west of Catawba, VA 24070), under VA HWY 311, (9/10 mile south of JCT of VA 311 and VA 621). GPS coordinates: 37 degrees, 24', 3.27" N Lat.; 80 degrees, 9', 20.30" W Long. (The epicenter is also 200 miles SW of Washington, DC; and 216 miles ESE of Naval Station Norfolk.)
Great Quake #5: Saturday, Sept. 10, magnitude 8.4*. Epicenter is 2 miles north of Franklin (on US 22), West Virginia 26807, GPS coordinates: 38 degrees, 40', 56.07" N Lat.; 79 degrees, 19', 0.41" W. Long. (This epicenter is 120 miles WSW of Washington, DC. And 210 miles NW of Naval Station Norfolk.)
In addition to the very powerful shaking which these Great Quakes will generate, there is indication that substantial Seiches (inland waterway tidal waves) will develop in Chesapeake Bay [affecting Washington, DC and Baltimore] and in Delaware Bay [affecting Philadelphia], and substantial ocean Tsunamis will develop along portions of the U.S. Atlantic Coast, potentially affecting somewhat New York Bay and Long Island Sound, JFK Airport and low-lying portions of Manhattan.
The Navy's huge Norfolk Naval Base, VA at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay would be well advised to send its fleets out to sea to ride out the seiches/tsunamis to occur nearby.
Mother Earth is hurting. My close associate, Star Person-Incarnate Fran, has indicated that these quakes are a natural event, necessary for Gaia/Mother Earth to adjust and equilibrate in the face of the damage done to her, including the epically-ruinous massive mountaintop-removals and other destabilizing coal-mining damage occurring extensively throughout the Appalachians. Thus, these mega-quakes are not something anyone should try to prevent or minimize by psychic means.
We have to learn to accept that Gaia/Earth Mother needs to adjust herself. And that we need to learn from the natural consequences of our collective human behavior and choices.
Perhaps this early-September Appalachian Mega-Quake series will be the occasion for us and the U.S. Administration to turn dramatically away from reliance on carbon-based fuel and power, such as coal, moving instead to alternative, less ecologically-harmful energy sources.
Or will people miss the meaning of this Appalachian lesson?
But if the U.S. Administration uses these Great Quakes as a basis for declassifying and beginning to release clean, non-polluting Zero Point Energy technology to the public, then all the suffering and property loss that will accompany the Appalachian Great Quakes will not have been in vain.
The energy indication readings I get also point to this Five Great Quakes Series as an opportunity for "the greatest power in the world" (the U.S.) to learn some humility, to refocus on the essentials, for its citizens to mobilize their humanity and compassion for those affected, and for setting aside petty political games of "scoring points" instead of statesmanship.
The indications I get also point to the use of these Five Great Quakes to deliver some karmic retribution to the Cabal/Illuminati/Shadow Government. Gaia/Mother Earth will differentially send her shock waves through her crust, making sure that Cabal underground installations receive the most damaging force, and that the underground installations of the "White Hats" [Good Guys] in government receive substantially much less force.
The above Quake Series readings were made August 30. Mother Earth can change and shift, and does.
Already Gaia has decided not to allow the enormous Seaslide at La Palma Island, Canaries nor the resulting westward-moving Super-Tsunami to occur as a result of the 5 Great Quakes. There will already be so much damage from those Quakes themselves.
I will be taking additional readings until the Quake Series is over at the end of 9/10/11, and will post any substantial changes publicly on my website, www.drboylan.com/appalachianquakes.html.
These coming challenging times are part of the Transition from corrupt Fourth World society to reformed Fifth World society, a Transition foreseen in the oral traditions of countless indigenous peoples for millennia.
And so, these Quakes can also be viewed as birth pains; as Gaia and we Humans continue our shift from corrupt Fourth World society in need of change to a reformed and renewed Fifth World society and planet.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of Earth

www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by happywelshguy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:18 am

crazyspin all's this thread needs is some cataclysmic religious verses! :shock:
hemademe chillout

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:30 am

www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net

click on the above..
I also wonder why post it here..it has nothing to do with RV of dinar but scaring people
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 am

Alchemist wrote: crazyspin all's this thread needs is some cataclysmic religious verses! :shock:
hemademe chillout

Ummm...OK, here goes... scratch

The ENTIRE BOOK OF REVELATIONS !!!!!

You know...I'm just saying... 👅
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 am

Happywelshguy,

You are asking the wrong person to explain the info. Peter3 just posted it. Nothing more.

I suggest you ask the author what his qualifications are. His info is at the bottom of the post.

www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am

My post before was just to lighten things up. I Do have a quesrion.

Where lies within a prophecy the power to bring the thing to pass? Is it the power of the word that was spoken or the power of the poeple to believe it? Or a little of both. Is a prophecy simply a description of some future event, shared ahead of time? And if this future event is shared ahead of time, does not the foreknowledge of it alter the course of events?

How about 2012? How did Revelations and the Pagan Myan calender end up coinciding in the minds of people? Seriously, did the media start connecting the dots for us? Would it not be reasonable to assume that people make decisions based on their beliefs, and that to some degree the subconscious mind works toward the goal in one's belief system? If you believe you can't quit smoking, you probably can't; if you believe you no longer smoke, you probably don't. And also how much does the aspect that God grants the heart's desire play into this? According to Strong's (Greek 2588) the heart means:
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) the heart
a) that organ in the animal body which is the centre of the circulation of the
blood, and hence was regarded as the seat of physical life
b) denotes the centre of all physical and spiritual life
1) the vigour and sense of physical life
2) the centre and seat of spiritual life
a) the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions,
desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours
b) of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence
c) of the will and character
d) of the soul so far as it is affected and stirred in a bad way or good, or of the
soul as the seat of the sensibilities, affections, emotions, desires, appetites,
passions
c) of the middle or central or inmost part of anything, even though inanimate

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

I would suggest that you all do your own independent research on:

1. Harmonics
2. ULF, seismic activity
3. ULF, submarine communication
4. H.A.A.R.P.
5. Weather modification, law
6. ULF, harmonics, earthquakes

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

Twisted Evil Peter3- It"s probably time to get ahold of someone that deals in psychoanolytical issues-Relax-you should sit down, with some frosties and maybe blow the froth off a couple-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 am

The original bill can be found before they took out Dennis' language specific to weather modification. Dennis was once and for all making sure that there was a public record for you and me!

"The debate surrounding the federal
government's alleged weather modification
experiments has landed in the U.S. Capitol,
thanks to Cleveland Democrat Dennis Kucinich.
Representative Kucinich introduced the Space
Preservation Act of 2001 on October 2 last year,
seeking a "permanent ban on [the] basing of
weapons in space."
The bill, HR 2977, specifically outlaws a variety
of weapons detailed in the December 6, 2001,
Columbus Alive article "Stormy Weather," which
exposed allegations of secret government aerial
spraying activities. Kucinich's bill explicitly
outlaws "chemtrails."
Alive asked Kucinich why he would introduce a
bill banning so-called chemtrails when the U.S.
government routinely denies such things exist
and the U.S. Air Force has routinely called
chemtrail sightings "a hoax."
"The truth is there's an entire program in the
Department of Defense, 'Vision for 2020,' that's
developing these weapons," Kucinich
responded. Kucinich says he plans to
reintroduce a broader version of the bill later
this month. "Plasma, electromagnetics, sonic or
ultrasonic weapons [and] laser weapons
systems" were among those banned by HR
Two scientists working at Wright Patterson Air
Force Base informed Alive of the ongoing secret
experiments, one involving weather
modification and the other involving the
creation of an aerial antenna using a barium
stearate chemical trail. The scientists referred to
the work of legendary inventor Nikola Tesla.
Before Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense
Initiative (or "Star Wars"), there was Tesla's
vision of high-tech space-based warfare and
weather modification."
www.globalresearch.ca/articles/202Ap.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 am

Wow, I just woke up!!!!This is heavy duty stuff this morning. Lets pace ourselves!!!!!!!!!!

Brysonite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 am

Brysonite wrote:Wow, I just woke up!!!!This is heavy duty stuff this morning. Lets pace ourselves!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too. I think I'll just go back to bed and put my pillow over my head. I'll be back in a few hours when the doomsdayer are taking a nap. :shock: affraid :shock: affraid
crazyspin
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

According to coventional theory, earthquakes cannot be forecast...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

Brysonite wrote:Wow, I just woke up!!!!This is heavy duty stuff this morning. Lets pace ourselves!!!!!!!!!!
LOL,LOL, YEH CAN WE WAKE UP FIRST,LOL
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am

Alchemist,
You are confusing the masses with way to much information. If they were to look at Tesla's, HAARP and the rest they might even go as for as understanding the trusts set up by the US Gov in large caps names...Hmmmmmm...And as an FYI an old friend told me(Los Alamos scientist) in Jan 2011 that a hugh earthquake would occur in the next few months in the 9.0 rage that would lead to a large sunami and loss of life. Ring a bell? I relayed this to my friends around the country.....He was right...He has also said that the plates in the Atlantic are shifting and that we sould not live within 150 miles of ANY coastline. Of course this is just his opinion.....He is now involved in fracking......or is that underground tunnels........

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by khentges Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

Everything that God has, the devil has a imitation. I know this from experience, I won't share here. Prophets are from one side, psychics from the other. People have different giftings, depends on the source of those giftings. We live in a world of good vs evil. Which side will you believe?

khentges

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

Hmmmmmm.... The realm of possibilities!

"Alchemist, You are confusing the masses with way to much information. If they were to look at Tesla's, HAAR the rest they might even go as for as understand trusts set up by the US Gov in large caps names...Hmmmmmm..."

Yes, sometimes I have been accused of overload. Truth behind truth behind truth... All for now, 'process' it!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Thank You for pointing that out to me...

You are of course quite correct....

I would have sent the message directly to Richard Boylan, but I checked the membership list and I don't see him registered as a member.

There is no member Username.

As Peter posted the message, I thought it was prudent. to return the post with my comments and Peter could possibly forward the message to Richard Boylan for his response.

I will not contact Richard Boylan directly, as I have no permission to do so.

I hope that explains it ok?

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:Happywelshguy,

You are asking the wrong person to explain the info. Peter3 just posted it. Nothing more.

I suggest you ask the author what his qualifications are. His info is at the bottom of the post.

www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

happywelsh guy..the man is obviously from another planet that is why we cannot locate him...The information is extremely frightful if true. Let us hope it is not as we do not want earthquakes magnitude of 9.1 and more hurricanes.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Angustura wrote:
LOL,LOL, YEH CAN WE WAKE UP FIRST,LOL

SEBtopdog wrote:

Me, too. I think I'll just go back to bed and put my pillow over my head. I'll be back in a few hours when the doomsdayer are taking a nap. :shock: affraid :shock: affraid
crazyspin

Your job, once you 'wake up,' is to raise your vibration and start creating. Are you woke up yet?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Alchemist wrote:I would suggest that you all do your own independent research on:

1. Harmonics
2. ULF, seismic activity
3. ULF, submarine communication
4. H.A.A.R.P.
5. Weather modification, law
6. ULF, harmonics, earthquakes

Did you research it?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Wether any off this is true or not...it is best to be prepared. Working on a restricted military island taught me a lot of things....espe cially about our secret government operatons. I know they can manipulate weather and MUCH MORE! But I also know that the earth is changing and with all the abuse it's had on stripping it's natural resources that it's going to have to "adjust" and her adjustments are going to cause mild to severe cataclysmic events and we have to really be prepared.

Just be prepared! And stay safe.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:30 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote: Twisted Evil Peter3- It"s probably time to get ahold of someone that deals in psychoanolytical issues-Relax-you should sit down, with some frosties and maybe blow the froth off a couple-

You might want to check out the following by one of our Democratic Representatives....

"The debate surrounding the federal
government's alleged weather modification
experiments has landed in the U.S. Capitol,
thanks to Cleveland Democrat Dennis Kucinich.
Representative Kucinich introduced the Space
Preservation Act of 2001 on October 2 last year,
seeking a "permanent ban on [the] basing of
weapons in space."

The bill, HR 2977, specifically outlaws a variety
of weapons detailed in the December 6, 2001,
Columbus Alive article "Stormy Weather," which
exposed allegations of secret government aerial
spraying activities. Kucinich's bill explicitly
outlaws "chemtrails."

Alive asked Kucinich why he would introduce a
bill banning so-called chemtrails when the U.S.
government routinely denies such things exist
and the U.S. Air Force has routinely called
chemtrail sightings "a hoax."

"The truth is there's an entire program in the
Department of Defense, 'Vision for 2020,' that's
developing these weapons," Kucinich
responded. Kucinich says he plans to
reintroduce a broader version of the bill later
this month. "Plasma, electromagnetics, sonic or
ultrasonic weapons [and] laser weapons
systems" were among those banned by HR

Two scientists working at Wright Patterson Air
Force Base informed Alive of the ongoing secret
experiments, one involving weather
modification and the other involving the
creation of an aerial antenna using a barium
stearate chemical trail. The scientists referred to
the work of legendary inventor Nikola Tesla.
Before Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense
Initiative (or "Star Wars"), there was Tesla's
vision of high-tech space-based warfare and
weather modification."

www.globalresearch.ca/articles/202Ap.html
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by builder Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm

THIS WAS HIS POST BEFORE THE EARTH QUAKE.. HE DOES HAVE A GOOD IMAGINATION.

A psychic friend has remote-viewed the near future and seen a mothership hovering over Cleveland, Ohio.
The year that mothership will come over Cleveland is 2013. In her remote viewing she saw a Star Visitor standing in the ship's viewing port (window) smiling. The Star Visitor had silvery white hair and was looking out of a window of the mothership. He was a Pleiadean.
My remote-viewer friend then later saw him get out of the mothership asnd walk along a street in Cleveland.
Surely the people of the Pleiades star system will be among the first star races to be able to walk openly among the Human population because of their very human-like appearance.
Will it not be a grand day when a Pleiadean can walk the streets of Cleveland (or another city) and go up to people and meet them without fear of a hostile reception.
And to think that that day is only two years away!
My close associate Fran passed on a comment from Councillor For the Watchers corroborating this information. The Councillor had this to say: "She [my psychic friend] has done well in her work. Now it is up to the people who receive this information as to what they decide to do with it, or not."

i WORK THE STOCK MARKET. AFTER WATCHING CNBC TALKING HEADS I HAVE LEARNED THEIR OPINION IS NO BETTER THAN MINE. WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME TRACK RECORD. 50/50. IT COULD GO THIS WAY OR THAT.
IMO THIS GUY HAS A WORSE RECORD. BRING ON MORE COMICS.
builder
builder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Why do I post some of the 'crazy' stuff that I do? First of all, science is far more advanced than most think. When you can wrap your mind around that, science is more advanced than that. Yet, your energy, permissiveness and thought is still necessary by 'the establishment' with regards to bringing about a global future for all. You are powerful, within you lies a creative force for good. Let no one convince you otherwise.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 pm

dinarace wrote:This site is reaching even lower lows.

Did you research the 5 topics poted earlier or are you just reacting?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

". You and I matter! Our conscious and deliberate intent is much more powerful than the authorities in charge want us to believe. No wonder that alchemists were discredited, persecuted, burnt at the stake and ridiculed."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 pm

peter3 wrote:Breaking News: Wed.'s coming Mega-Quake to be twice as strong; also Tropical Storm & Hurricane threats

What a QUACK! You are too looney to be working for ANY geological organization! Wow, it is very scary knowing that someone like you may come into a lot of money!

gwp1616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

gwp1616 wrote:

What a QUACK! You are too looney to be working for ANY geological organization! Wow, it is very scary knowing that someone like you may come into a lot of money!

You are asking the wrong person to explain the info. Peter3 just posted it. Nothing more. Perhaps you should ask the author about this. His info is at the bottom of the post.

www.drboylan.com
drboylan@sbcglobal.net

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Alchemist, I cannot believe you are still on here talking about this nutty stuff. You have been on here since this morning when I told you along with others I had just woke up!!!!!! That has been about 8 or 9 hours ago!!!! You are going to blow a gasket, have you walked outside and seen the sun today? You have got to get a grip on it or you won't make it to the RV!!!!!!!Geeeez

Brysonite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm

IVE BEEN HEARING THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END MY WHOLE LIFE ,GOD WHAT A PARTY POOPER ,YES SOME DAY THE WORLD WILL END ,THATS A FACT ,NUFF SAID ,LOL AT LEAST DO IT AFTER THE RV SO I CAN FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO REALLY LIVE WITH NO BILLS ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Alchemist wrote:". You and I matter! Our conscious and deliberate intent is much more powerful than the authorities in charge want us to believe. No wonder that alchemists were discredited, persecuted, burnt at the stake and ridiculed."

I agree and would add that our UNconscious and non-deliberate intent is just as powerful. Anybody who has used a Ouija board (touted to be nothing more than a "game") knows there is much more to us than we are aware of or have the ability to control. (I know, I know, now I'm gonna get all the "devil worship" posts directed at me...lol!)

Thanks for an interesting post, Peter3. That's one reason I love this site -- I can agree or disagree with the various posts, but it's rare that I don't learn something from most of them or that they don't make me think.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Brysonite wrote:Alchemist, I cannot believe you are still on here talking about this nutty stuff. You have been on here since this morning when I told you along with others I had just woke up!!!!!! That has been about 8 or 9 hours ago!!!! You are going to blow a gasket, have you walked outside and seen the sun today? You have got to get a grip on it or you won't make it to the RV!!!!!!!Geeeez

I take breaks!
:cheers:

What's your excuse?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't know about anybody else, but if we reval our Dinar at 3 to 1 or higher, I am not going to care whether or not aliens, spaceships, bigfoot, or Santa Claus shows up in 2013!!! I will be set up to fight whatever, or whoever comes a knockin'!!!!!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I will be set up to fight whatever, or whoever comes a knockin'!!!!!

Will you adopt me??? Laughing crazyspin Wink
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
Alchemist wrote:". You and I matter! Our conscious and deliberate intent is much more powerful than the authorities in charge want us to believe. No wonder that alchemists were discredited, persecuted, burnt at the stake and ridiculed."

I agree and would add that our UNconscious and non-deliberate intent is just as powerful. Anybody who has used a Ouija board (touted to be nothing more than a "game") knows there is much more to us than we are aware of or have the ability to control. (I know, I know, now I'm gonna get all the "devil worship" posts directed at me...lol!)

Thanks for an interesting post, Peter3. That's one reason I love this site -- I can agree or disagree with the various posts, but it's rare that I don't learn something from most of them or that they don't make me think.

FoxyRoxy,

Yes, every positive has a negative. And the point you make is certainly worth noting.
You are also right about the board. The use of the pendulum works through unconscious psychomotor activity bypassing the conscious. Perhaps spirit influence can enter through use of the board, but likely that is the intent in that instance. Maybe it could be both? I personally don't use them, but don't condemn those that do.

People are willing to accept 'intel' from people they don't even know, but refuse to consider one of the most nefarius uses of technology recorded in the halls of congress. Judging by the ratings this post has been receiving all day, I would say it was at least interesting if not thought provoking for many. A couple of months ago, I told you all you would likely see September before you saw an RV and many thought I was nuts then too. To each there own...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Big daddy? Please, please, please don't shoot 'em till I get a ride into deep space! I wanna see EVERYTHING!!! Besides.... they just might be coming in peace and want to go to Disneyland or something!

They could just be taking a space vacation. In which case, I will take pictures and share them....

I don't facebook or tweet... but I know people who do.... they will share them for me! lololol!

THEN you can shoot them if you have to.... but I'm sure that they will be friendly and you won't want to! lololol!

Ilikeyou
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Alchemist, cast not your pearls before swine, for they will be just trampled into the earth

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Please excuse my last 'out burst.' I meant no disrespect to anyone. If just one person has enjoyed what I have shared, my expectations have been exceeded. Shalom.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next