Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing

+2
Terbo56
ReapAndSow73
6 posters

Go down

INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing Empty INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:46 am

Tony Renfro Court Case Update - Eyewitness account of sentencing hearing
500 State Ave. Kansas City, KS Room 463
11/30/2015 01:30PM 12-cr-20041: USA v. Renfrow District Judge Murguia Kansas City KC Courtroom 463 (CM) Sentencing

Thank you Sherif for doing the video and provided below.

Present in courtroom –
• Judge Murguia
• Federal prosecutor
• Paralegals as well
• US Marshals Service
• Bailiff
• Court Stenographers
• Mr Renfro
• Tony’s Attorney
• Mr Bartee
• Several individuals from the dinar community
• Represented were Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas.

What follows is to the best of my ability to capture the gist of the court sentencing.
Court transcript will be made available in about 7 to 10 days according to the Federal Prosecutor.

The following was whispered right before the judge entered the chambers and I was sitting right behind Tony and was able to over hear the following –
Federal Prosecutor leaned to Tony and his attorney and asked about Tony’s foreign currency holdings and if he had any…

Tony’s reply was “legal currencies?”
Federal Prosecutor – “yes”
Tony replied – “no, I have no legal foreign currency holdings”
Judge Murguia enters the court room –
Tony and his attorney called to approach the podium
Judge asked Mr Bartee if PSI (Pre-Sentencing Investigation) report has been read by attorney and attorney briefed his client. (Tony responded defiantly that he will only do a plea if the court agrees to his plea deal). Judge asks again if Tony understands the PSI. This time Tony replies with a head node and a yes.

Judge states that the PSI is sealed, (more than likely this will never get to be seen by the public)

Charges are 1 count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud greater than $10K.
C1C plea agreement: if the court does not accept Tony’s plea agreement: Tony will withdraw his plea motion and go to trial.

Judge states that the Federal Guidelines dictate that for the 1 count against him and his past felonies he should serve 78 to 97 months.

Out of a Class1 to Class6 incarceration rating – Tony is considered to be a Class2 because this is not his first time being found guilty of similar crimes.

Tony speaks to the judge with disdain and arrogance that he should have done an appeal because William Fox, his counterpart in 14daily, did not get charged with anything, taking all the monies and that he (Tony) is taking the wrap for everything.
The Federal Government stepped forward and cleared that statement with the following facts: William Fox did a change of venue to that of Southern California and will not be sentenced until mid-March of 2016.

The Judge brings up the PSI and numerous letters from the dinar community that were written to him or the courts directly informing them of the TNT calls in which he is still following his pattern of bad behavior. Same as 14daily.

Tony was argumentative at this point with the Judge and admitting that he does not talk to any federal entities about currencies and named several (UST, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security).

Tony’s plea deal was brought up again by the judge; stating that it does not fit the guidelines and is inadequate. Federal prosecutor then states they were fine with the plea agreement because is would take the government a lot of time and expense to go through all 202 known victims and try the crime in Federal Court.

The Judge brought up the defendants history and character which must be considered and brought into the equation.

At this point the court turns off the PA system and all one could was hear is static or white noise to keep a private sidebar between the Judge and another individual in the court room.

PA system is turned back on and Judge reads Tony’s sentence:

• 1 year and 1 day prison incarceration
• 3 years supervised probation
• Rehabilitation while incarcerated.

The Judge then firmly stated that these conditions will apply :
 $100 to the crime victims fund
 Restitution of $1,692,803.26 to victims.
• This is to be shared with William Fox paying as well.
 10% of his income paid per month while incarcerated
 5% per month after incarceration
 14 days to file notice of appeal
 Voluntary surrender was granted

And then the judge dropped the bombshell on Tony and told him he is to have no currency involvement for the next 4 years and 1 day. The same thing he did in 14daily with calls he is doing currently with currencies.
The Judge was explicit in the following:

• No social media
• No Calls
• No Tweets
• No Meetings

This did not go over well with Tony and in a raised voice told the judge over and over, “He will see, he will see, the truth will come out!”
The Court was adjourned.

As Tony walked out he looks at me and others commenting in a vicious tone, “you do not no need to take notes I will see to it you get transcripts.”

In the hallway outside the courtroom; I and others stopped the Federal Prosecutor to discuss a couple things the judge had said and we were told that the government does not have the resources to watch and track all that he is doing.

The dinar community has already submitted to the court much needed documentation and the Federal Prosecutor told us that if the dinar community witnesses him violating any portion of the plea agreement to contact him and he would see to it that it is brought to light. This would break the plea agreement thus making it possible for Tony to have to do the full 78 to 96 months in prison.

Contact information for the Federal Prosecutor will be available in the court transcripts.
The transcript will fill in all the minutiae of the proceedings. This is just a brief overview of today’s events.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing Empty Re: INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:08 pm

The 'door' is now open, people- Take advantage of it while you can-Make sure this thief goes back to the pokey for 6-10 years, and if that don't work, he'll get the needle-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing Empty Re: INSIDE INFO on what happened in the Court Room during TNT TONY hearing

Post by chilimama Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:18 pm

I WILL BE WATCHING OH SO CLOSE LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Great summary of what happened.  Again...  Please watch TNT closely and report anything that shows Tony's involvement.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Key point:

As Tony walked out he looks at me and others commenting in a vicious tone, “you do not no need to take notes I will see to it you get transcripts.” 

In the hallway outside the courtroom; I and others stopped the Federal Prosecutor to discuss a couple things the judge had said and we were told that the government does not have the resources to watch and track all that he is doing. 

The dinar community has already submitted to the court much needed documentation and the Federal Prosecutor told us that if the dinar community witnesses him violating any portion of the plea agreement to contact him and he would see to it that it is brought to light. This would break the plea agreement thus making it possible for Tony to have to do the full 78 to 96 months in prison.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Well there ya go! Thanks Nick.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum