Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months.

4 posters

Go down

kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. Empty Kaperoni believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months.

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:12 am

Kaperoni  

We all have talked about the auctions to death... In order to get in compliance, the CBI cannot restrict sales of the dollar.

If they do, the spread increases. If they don't, the sales go higher due to corruption which depletes reserves. Plugs in the sinking boat don’t work. The only way is to bite the head of the snake off which is to deal with the corruption.

And in recent weeks, though slow, there has been some progress with trying to stop the smuggling, sales to ISIS,etc.

With the IMF overlooking this, at least there is an attempt and some progress in that direction. 

I think it is reasonable to say that it will take a long time to stop the problem if status quo was the plan and because it is so rampant.

That being said, I do not think the status quo is the plan now that the IMF is involved and we will see a solid attempt to meet Article VIII guidelines.

Currency reform is key to a market economy.

There is no way around that...you cannot do one without the other.

And for that very reason, I remain optimistic that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months.   ...the IMF is overseeing monetary policy now and that should be some re-assurance to us all.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. Empty Re: Kaperoni believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months.

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 am

Ponee wrote:

Kaperoni  

As usual, total BS on both statements!

Hey Krap how about you tell that nonsense to the South Koreans who have had a very successful market economy with an exchange rate nearly identical to Iraq's at at 1180 to 1!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. Empty Re: Kaperoni believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months.

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 am

DWM007, you're trying to reason with a grapefruit- He don't know shit from shinola, and he's making good money telling people this garbage- IMO, he knows 'ZIP'-I wonder if he's related to Tony? Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:26 pm

dwm007 wrote:
Ponee wrote:

Kaperoni  

As usual, total BS on both statements!

Hey Krap how about you tell that nonsense to the South Koreans who have had a very successful market economy with an exchange rate nearly identical to Iraq's at at 1180 to 1!

Or how about Vietnam with a rate roughly 1/2 that of the IQD.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. 2805820865  kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. 2805820865  kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. 2805820865  kaperoni -  Kaperoni  believes that currency reform will begin to occur within the next several months. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum