Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 11/25/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/25/15

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 11/25/15 Empty Mountain Goat 11/25/15

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

“ Happy Thanksgiving “  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

First I want to wish all my Dinarian friends in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Please do not forget all the blessings we have and how fortunate we really are to be living in this time of history in the making.

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday November 25th  and just a little less than a week away from the early to mid December timeframe. I have described the significance of this timeframe to you many times already.

Have you been listening?

I want to clarify all the talk about the IMF and the FACT they are working closely with Iraq to resolve their economic issues,  one of which is the currency reform. I firmly believe this is the reason we are seeing the recent push to get everything completed in a timely manner.

So what is their target date? I will tell you so keep reading.

The article below could not have said it all any clearer. NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

I quote from the article – “Discuss Iraq, with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program (Staff-Monitored Program) to strengthen public financial management”

I quote from the article – “how to take advantage of the Fund's surveillance program (SMP) to strengthen public financial management and strengthen CASH MANAGEMENT and provide the STABILITY OF THE FINANCIAL SECTOR in the country."

Article Begins

LOOKING IRAQ WITH THE UNITED NATIONS HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IMF EXPERTS MONITORING PROGRAM TO STRENGTHEN PUBLIC FINANCE      

Discuss Iraq, with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program (Staff-Monitored Program) to strengthen public financial management.

The Finance Ministry said in a statement, "The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari met, today, representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš and discussed relations between the two parties and the political and economic situation in the country."

The ministry said in its statement that "the meeting saw a review of the consultations and meetings held by the government delegation with the International Monetary Fund in Amman recently, and how to take advantage of the Fund's surveillance program (SMP) to strengthen public financial management and strengthen cash management and provide the stability of the financial sector in the country."

She explained that the two sides discussed "issues of common interest and the efforts by the United Nations efforts to help Iraq after the liberation operations of the areas occupied by the Daash terrorist organization, as well as the humanitarian situation of the displaced people in the country and to provide assistance in the reconstruction of those areas."

It is noteworthy that Iraq agreed, in (November 11, 2015), with the International Monetary Fund to monitor the latest financial and economic policies in the country, with the Iraqi side confirmed that the agreement was not aimed at exposure to government financial obligations over the salaries of employees and retirees.

Article Ends 

For all those people putting words once again in Mnt Goat’s mouth let me clarify the news to you. I DID NOT say we are waiting for the RV and it is imminent.

What Mnt Goat did say is to tell you the process they are undertaking for the project “to delete the zeros” and where we are in the process. I hope to keep you informed as they proceed through this process. I will not guess at where they are and only show you proof in the news, as THEY release the news and tell us.

And so the question still many have doubt- Where are we is the 50k notes, are they launched and are they are collecting the 10k and 25k notes? Yes, yes and yes….lol…lol…

They are beginning to realize that they are not collecting the 25k notes in the quantities they anticipated and at the rate they anticipated. So what is the answer?

I am telling you they will have to launch the LOWER DENOMINATIONS very soon along with a significant increase in the rate of their currency. Why? Because the need to collect these 3 zero notes and they need to do it now thus must give the citizens an incentive to do so.

The incentive is to make them worth more than the US dollar.

The plan is to increase the value to 90 cents - $1.14.  You will probably not see this rate at the exchanges as it will happen suddenly and IS NOT THE RV. Did I say this clearly enough? THIS IS NOT THE RV !

Okay do I need to say it again for all you hard headed, thick headed people out there. NO Hype, NO Rumors just the FACTS – THIS NEW RATE IS NOT THE RV nor is it a FLOAT. It is simply the CBI determining to raise the value of the dinar and is an in-country rate increase. It is a temporary measure as the full RV will follow 4-7 days later.

The rate can not and will not stay for long and is only an incentive to turn in the 3 zero notes in exchange for the NEW lower denoms. At this time they will announce a CUT-OFF date also and the 3 zero notes will no longer be legal tender in the Middle East. 

I SAID IN THE MIDDLE EAST….again for all you thick headed readers – I SAID IN THE MIDDLE EAST and not the rest of the world. They also want to convert over to the lower denominations (the new Iraq permanent currency) prior to the full blown RV as much as possible.

As I have said many times over and over to watch for the project to “delete the zeros” and other signs and our RV is close at hand. Now we are witnessing the most significant sign of all these signs as it is the final stage of the implementation of the process for their plan. Never since 2012 have they made such an announcement. 

Questions and Answers Begins Here

So today I want to also answer some questions raised by readers from me recent previous news letters. I am doing this to help while we wait for the CBI to take the next step and launch the lower denoms. I am doing this for one reason. I have listened to many of these so called intel calls and the answers I am hearing are very confusing and not telling you the entire story and just leaves you more confused. So I hope to un-confuse you….lol….lol….

I will address questions now that were raised in reply to my Monday 11/23 news letter.  All are very good  questions. Thanks to GeorgeH for forwarding them to me. Hope you all are reading today’s news.

Question: Steven T : Hello Mountain Goat, I'm hearing you tell us that you expect the RV to happen prior to launching the 2016 Budget and this should happen in early December. But what does it mean when they commonly refer to "by mid 2016" This almost looks like the RV will happen sometime in early 2016? I need help on this issue.

Answer:  Don’t know where you heard this. I never tied the RV to the passing of the budget. I did say it was my “opinion” it would only make sense to RV prior to the budget being opened in 2016. I personally believe they want to target 2016 as a fresh start and attempt to get on this new currency with a new value. At least all the factors we are now seeing with the project to delete the zeros is telling us this. In fact I was very explicit in saying there was NO mandated tie to it. Please go back and re-read my news letters.  Thanks.

Question: Tom: I wonder if it would then be best for Abadi to prosecute Maliki instead...

Answer: Remember Abadi is a Sheite. Maliki is a Sheite. Maliki was heading up the Dowa party and nominated Abadi as his replacement for prime minister thinking Abadi would continue doing Iranian dirty work as Maliki did in the past. Maliki also thought that Abadi would be his puppet and he would work behind the scene telling Abadi what to do. We all know that Abadi changed his attitude once he truly learned the level of corruption going on. He saw that Iraq was heading for disaster and soon felt that the only way was to clean up the corruption and split from Iran. We see his reforms and his outward aggression towards Iranian influence in Iraqi affairs. I know this is a long answer but it needs to be.

So how do you hang someone like Maliki with still hundreds of thousands of followers without causing yet more sectarian violence and maybe a civil war? Meanwhile the USA and the UN are saying that either Abadi deals with him or they will. They gave Abadi a deadline and so this deadline has passed. So now how do they deal with Maliki. The best alternative is to have a NEUTRAL entity come into Iraq such as the ICC and take him to a global tribunal. This way Abadi is clean and can say its not my fault its all Maliki’s fault for what he did. It does not look like a sectarian act as Abadi seems to favor now more the Sunnis than Sheites. 

Question: Rational Thinker: The Dinar can never be of ANY BENEFIT if it RVs at a 1:1 ratio
or at 1.19 or at 3.21 or even at $4.00 for every one IQD. The RATE will be much larger than 3.21 or 3.28 !!

Answer: Hi Rational Thinker. Hope you are reading today’s version of the news letter. Simply not true in what you say.

Okay so I can see some confusion in your mind about the coming out at a low rate. First let me say go back and re-read my 11/16, 11/17, 11/19, 11/20 and 11/23 news letters. I did not say not even once at anytime in these news letters or any news letters that they RV would come out to 1:1 ratio or something like 1.19 or even 3.21 for you and me to exchange.

This is what I DID say: I quote from my news letter – “I am telling you they will have to launch the LOWER DENOMINATIONS very soon along with a significant increase in the rate of their currency. Why? Because the need to collect these 3 zero notes and they need to do it now thus must give the citizens an incentive to do so. The incentive is to make them worth more than the US dollar. The plan is to increase the value to 90 cents - $1.14.  You will probably not see this rate at the exchanges as it will happen suddenly and IS NOT THE RV. Did I say this clearly enough? THIS IS NOT THE RV ! “

“Okay do I need to say it again for all you hard headed, thick headed people out there. NO Hype, NO Rumors just the FACTS – THIS NEW RATE IS NOT THE RV nor is it a FLOAT. It is simply the CBI determining to raise the value of the dinar and is an in-country rate increase. It is a temporary measure as the full RV will follow 4-7 days later.”

So please go back and do your homework, put on your reading glasses and read what I said. You can read, can’t you? I could  not be any clearer. The 1:1 is for Iraq IN COUNTRY ONLY! They are exchanging US dollar and dinar for dinar. Get it ? We are exchanging old 3 zero notes for US dollar, Canadian dollar and Euros. So the exchange rates must and will be very different. This is how it works.

Question: Still Confused:  Simple math tells you that one 50,000 note is equal in money to two 25,000 notes...therefore the money supply is NOT reduced. Could you please clarify your statement ?

Answer:  We are talking about the drawing in the 3 zero notes. The note count will be less. That is all this new rate is about. It is all a numbers game. A 50k notes is one this replaces two of the 25k notes. They decrease their liability in having less paper currency in circulation. I know the value remains the same technically but the decrease in liability along with asset appreciation justifies the new rate change.

Popping out the higher rate of 1:1 is to create an incentive to the citizens. Would you not want to trade in (exchange) a note for one of higher value if the new note is now worth 90 cents or $1.14. Even the 3 zero notes will be become the new value but here is the clincher - they will put an expiration date on the 3 zero notes and after that date they will be just like the old Saddam Hussein notes – illegal tender. They have to do this and do it quickly after any rate increase since the terrorist have large stashes of the 3 zero notes. This is why they are slowly collecting the 10k and 25k notes now in small batches before a rate increase. Get it ?

But the real benefit to the 1:1 increase is to get off the US dollar out of Iraq which is up to 90% of the currency being used today. They must go back to the dinar and stay within the IMF mandate. I know I gave you more than you asked but it is not a simple answer to explain unless you see all the factors for the rate increase. It is not just less physical currency.

Question: mj: If the 50k note is to reduce the number of physical notes then what does this accomplish? Why does it matter how many physical notes are circulating? How does less physical notes but same number of dinars increase or decrease supply? Or for that matter demand?

Answer:  Hi mj. It accomplishes two things.

1) it allows them to get the 3 zero note count down (draw them in  to the CBI prior to a rate change) Why would people even do this exchange now? Because the 50k notes are easier to use and carry around. Also the merchants like them since they are not worn out as much and have new security features meaning less likely to be counterfeited. So there is some incentive.

2) they want to put these notes into circulation since you can’t just give the banks FREE money. You have to exchange the notes for something of equal or more value…right? So then later when the citizens bring back in these 50k notes once the rate increases to exchange for the lower denominations the banks will hold on to them, collect them and just use them going forward for  in the long-term for large inter-banking transactions. Remember this process can take many years to come. Remember they told us these 50k notes will be part of the NEW currency since they will need a very large note like a $50,000 going forward after they launch the lower denominations. The highest lowest demon is only a $500 note. Get it now? So this 50k being launched now is very, very good news and it all ties together with the overall long term strategy of the project “to delete the zeros”.

Please, please go back and re-read all my news letters dated 11/16 through 11/23 its all in the news letters. I will NOT address this type of question again to anyone in the future. We all have eyes and can read?

Question: GJ: I do have two questions/concern: when will Maliki be arrested/hung and when will the required Accountability/Justice law be brought before Parliament for final vote and implementation? I think this will finally get me excited for the final countdown. 

Answer: No one knows when for sure but we do know one thing –he will NOT escape accountability and justice for his actions and input into the Streiker AFB massacre. This was a n outright crime against humanity and the UN and the USA will simply not let this one get brushed off.  My personal opinion is the ICC will eventually get him and his goons. I think that if they shoot their mouths off again and make another major disturbance in Abadi’s reform plan this will happen much sooner than later. When we see the final breakdown of the Dowa and State Law parties (as the were under Maliki control) we will see Maliki fall.

As far as the expectation to a “final countdown” – we are now in it.  You can chose to believe it or not. I don’t care. I can not present you with any more evidence than I have done over the last month. Simply put –if you are not yet excited by now and if you do not believe by now that this project to delete the zeros is underway you are not listening to the right channels or are you just so “numbed” up?

Question: YRMALL: I have one more question, since you said to not travel with the dinar notes to exchange. It will be possible to exchange in any location of the world? Like the BRICS countrys, mexico, germany, japan? Because i am not a us citizen and do do not live in the US.

Answer: Yes any bank dealing in international exchanges will exchange it for you. That is the law. DO NOT travel with dinar through customs or airports ONCE THE VALUE INCREASES. So now is the time to plan this all out.

So what do you do if you will need to exchange and you local banks do not have exchange? First question is this – do you own a car or are their trains running where you live? Can you locate a large main bank office in a large city and travel there without hopping on a plane?

Next question is how much dinar do you have? If you have less than  $10,000 worth (your countries value not Iraq value) pre-RV you do not need to declare it (check with customs). If you have more than that you can still fly with it just declare it first. There are custom agents at every airport. Its just a matter of filling out a form and showing them the currency. Bring all your receipts too to show them.

You can also NOW (before the RV) contact a customs office and ask them what to do and how you can safely get it to the bank.

The points are: 
1) do not try to break the law or hide the currency  in any way
2) do not travel with it post –rv since if you do get caught you might get jailed but worst yet get the currency confiscated and you will lose it all. The agents will be on high alert and looking specifically for the currency.

So plan NOW before it RVs. You seem to be thinking about it now and that is good. I hope I gave you some pointers. Remember all these intel calls and forums don’t have all the answers. You must rely on your own THINKING.

But if you have an issue and can’t think clearly on handling the money now then what will you do in handling it post RV?  Seems you better find a good, honest wealth manager to help you. 

Think about it. Sounds like you need some serious help in the THINKING process. Luv ya dear and not meant to be condescending in any way. Just want to see you succeed. XOXOXO

Gosh I feel like a Dear Abby…lol…..

Question: Butterfly Contessa: Do you know anything about supposedly "quadrillions of overprinted dinars"? I recall quite some time ago there were stories about counterfeit dinars and that seems to have been resolved; but now some people are talking about "quadrillions of overprinted dinars" and that some purchasers may have the overprinted ones and will be s.o.l. come time to exchange. What does "the goat" have to say on this topic? (You're the only one I trust.)

Answer: Hi Butterfly! Have you been reading all my news letters? Shame on you since I reported many times on the efforts of the CBI and the IMF to combat money laundering and the counterfeiting schemes. Many have gone to jail already. Most of this currency never leaves the middle east.

Yes  to answer you question that there are enormous amounts of dinar that has been confiscated to be found to be counterfeit. They simply burn it. Simply put – check you dinar yourself if unsure. Do a google search and you can find the security features. Also most dinar seller sites have the features to check. A black lite also will show them if you have a hard time seeing them. If even one feature is missing it is not good currency.

Where did you buy your currency? Most USA dealers have checked the currency and only purchase from the CBI auctions so it should be all good currency. Also remember there are these constant thorns in the @ss people that keep surfacing. Their goal – to get you in to a FEAR based mode. They tell you half truths and you believe them and go off half cocked all worried and stressed. Why do they do it? The only reason I can suggest is they are IDIOTS and have a hidden agenda. Maybe to sell you more dinar or maybe a black lite or something. Relax if you bought it from a reputable currency broker in the USA or from a bank you are safe. If you bought it from a shady offshore source online then you better worry and check each one out. 

Questions and Answers Ends Here

So please feel free to ask questions from my news letters. GeorgeH was so kind as to volunteer to forward them to me to help you in my future news letters. But this will not last forever only for the next  week. I will try to keep this section open in the news letter for you.

So ask away! I hope I helped further today.

Update: Currency Reform

I am presenting an article to you today, another one of those GOLDEN NUGGETS and I have to say this article if packed with just want we need to hear from the economic commission of parliament. 

So what does this article tell us?

I quote from the article – “the issuance of the big currencies, whether of class 50 100 000 dinars, or is PART OF A LARGE PROJECT TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY”.

Now not only is the CBI saying it but now we see that parliament also on board with the currency restructuring project (project to delete the zeros). We already have confirmation that the CBI and the Ministry of Finance is onboard. So not all sectors of the government have spoken out.

So now we have it. We confirmed once again that any holdup in the past or now going forward in the “project to delete the zeros” is in FACT linked to these events/situations.

FACT  #1 - the security situation in the country with DAASH as being able to distribute the new currency to the banks and worry that it might be taken by DAASH. Also DAASH is interrupting the process of collecting the 3 zero notes, destroying them and replacing them with the lower denominations (afraid to launch the lower denoms since them too might get in the hands of DAASH).

I quote from the article –“ that it" has been postponed because of the situation security is stable "in what it said that" the application of the project to delete the zeros needs to assign by the government and parliament to make it a success after the stabilization of the situation in the country”

I quote again from the article – “the subject of deletion of zeros is linked to the security situation closely because it will include all operating in the country banks to receive the old currency and replaced by the new and the old collection and destruction of pointing out the difficulty of the success of that process in the provinces experiencing control Daash parts of them.

FACT #2 the raid on the CBI by Maliki in 2013 when he accused Dr Shabibi of corruption. I quote from the article - – “stressing that "the change the Central Bank of Iraq administration caused the postponement of this project,”

FACT #3 - we confirm once again the project to delete the zeros was given the “go ahead” or green light last March 2015. They also are telling us it may take 2 years to complete once started. What does this exactly mean? We don’t know for sure. It could mean they are planning to allow 2 years or until March 2017 for the collection of the 3 zero notes before they are no longer legal tender. They just have not told us this yet in this article but they will and soon. Be watchful for this information. 

I quote from the article – “governor of the bank on the Keywords in the (3 March 2015) that the project to delete the zeros existing project has been put into practice and that gave light Green to start with, "he said." The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more.” 

I presented to you the FACTS in today’s article and what they are telling us. NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

I warn everyone to take this article on its merits and do not read into it. Remember it is Arabic to English and much gets lost in the translation. So what I mean is this. Are they talking all about the past only, as most articles from the gov’t of Iraq tend to first give us a brief summary of history then the facts going forward.

So are all these hold up a thing of the PAST or PRESENT situation?  My opinion, from what we have see the CBI doing in the last couple weeks, is it is all PAST obstacles they are explaining so the citizens know why the project was held up and it is not now all moving forward.

So relax we all should expect this project “to delete the zeros” to move quickly now.

We have see the improvement with the physical security situation with DAASH ( I presented you with many articles on the progress in this area) we have see the clean up of the CBI and we were told all the lower denominations are now delivered to the banks. We were told the 50k notes are now launched. So this is no longer stalled.

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY: DELETE THE ZEROS NEED A SAFE ENVIRONMENT AND NEXT YEAR WILL SEE THE ISSUANCE OF A CLASS OF 100K CASH CURRENCY      
A commission parliamentary economy, on Saturday, for the issuance of class 100 000 dinars cash currency early next year in order to market need to handle them, pointing out that legal action properly and in conformity with the laws of the central bank, while stressing specialists in economic affairs that the issuance of the big currencies, whether of class 50 100 000 dinars, or is part of a large project to restructure the Iraqi currency.

Said committee member economy parliamentary Najiba Najib said in an interview to the "long" that there is a tendency to issue small groups also categories of 50 and 100 dinars.

And for the project to delete the zeros confirmed Najib said "the Iraqi Central Bank completed the previously all preparations for the project, indicating that it" has been postponed because of the situation security is stable "in what it said that" the application of the project to delete the zeros needs to assign by the government and parliament to make it a success after the stabilization of the situation in the country because the ground current is suitable for the implementation of such a project.

"said Najib that" the subject of deletion of zeros is linked to the security situation closely because it will include all operating in the country banks to receive the old currency and replaced by the new and the old collection and destruction of pointing out the difficulty of the success of that process in the provinces experiencing control Daash parts of them.

"The central bank announced in the (November 11, 2015) for issuing new cash paper category 50 thousand dinars, attributing this to the completion of the Iraqi Securities monetary structure and the development of high-class value in circulation.

For his part, counting the economic expert on behalf of Anton in an interview with the "long" that the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency requires a political and security are conditions stable, stressing that "the change the Central Bank of Iraq administration caused the postponement of this project, "said Anton that" the issuance of large denominations will reduce trading in foreign currency and facilitate the transfer of large sums of money from one place to another process.

"He explained that" the current currency consumed much of it because of dealing directly without relying Visa card, as in most countries and that a large currency will facilitate banks and companies work and reduces the number of Trustees of the Fund in.

"He called Antoine" the central bank to explain the cause of the issuance of the large cash currency through educational seminars to prevent cases of concern in the Iraqi market and the fear of issuance Because of the weakness of the culture of this topic ", stressing that" the currency and medium of exchange nor a target and weaknesses and strength are linked to the country's economy.

"said the governor of the bank on the Keywords in the (3 March 2015) that the project to delete the zeros existing project has been put into practice and that gave light Green to start with, "he said." The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more.

Article Ends

Next I present an article by one of the economic experts in Iraq. He is talking about the currency restructuring project. He is telling why they issued the 50k notes (so we know they are issued as a FACT).

He is also telling us that the former Saddam Hussien regime was printing fiat currency banknotes without any confirmed US dollars, gold or cash reserves to back them up. Also a lack of contact to other countries (meaning global trade and currency) was an issue. This new restructuring of the currency is not the same as the old regime and they items he listed he is telling us will change and not repeat themselves in this new currency.

I quote from the article – “Ulkipaia explained that the lack of possibility of currency issuance in the countries responsible unless offset by stocks of the dollar, gold or cash reserve pointing out that at the time of the former regime was printed banknotes without that there will be a stock of hard currency from the fact that the country was trapped and has no contact with other countries

He is also telling us the goal of the issuing the new 50k notes was to decrease the money supply in Iraq by collecting the 10k and 50k notes along with some other 3 zero notes. So this goal is confirmed once again if you didn’t believe me.

I quote from the article – “that the aim of the new edition (meaning the 50k notes) is to reduce the quantitative content (numerical)”.

He is also telling us it is crucial to get the old 10k and 25k notes off the streets and replace them now with 50k notes since the 50k has more security features and is less likely to get counterfeited. Butwe can see this is only true if someday VERY SOON they make the 10k and 25k illegal tender… right? Otherwise what good would be this strategy of these new 50k notes?

So any 10k and 25k that are counterfeited after a deadline will be bogus illegal tender anyhow. Get my point?  These 50k notes will remain in circulation afterwards as part of the new currency (but for inter-banking transactions, high sales mostly). The 50k notes are a tool being used in the currency reform process. 

I quote from the article – “The issuance of cash and paper of class 50 000 dinars using super quality of the quality of the printing paper with a number of signs of security, technical and compositions to prevent counterfeiting”.

So we must now sit back and let the current process of collecting the 10k and 25k notes take its time.

Then they will move on to the next step meaning to launch the lower denoms and increase the value (not an RV) to give incentive to turn in (to exchange the 50k, the rest of the 3 zero notes and US dollars) for the higher valued lower denoms. Right now they are attempting to “sucker” citizens into getting rid of the 3 zero notes without any change in the value. But eventually we know they will launch the next step as to pop out a higher rate as they must convert over to the “permanent currency” and they can not launch the lower denoms without a higher rate otherwise it would literally take suitcases of currency to go shopping.

Article Begins

ULKIPAIA: CAN NOT ISSUE CURRENCY WITHOUT A COVER OF GOLD OR THE DOLLAR      

11/24/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD Shokran Fatlawi
counting researcher d. Hamid Ulkipaia modern edition of the class »50« thousand dinars normal procedure intended to restructure the national currency, and to facilitate the shopping process currencies and traded in the local market, pointing out that this is not about politics  cash. 

He Ulkipaia that this measure will facilitate the calculations in a country like Iraq disappear in it credit card and Visa card prevailing in other countries, where forced people to carry cash and attendant risks.

He pointed out that this measure is part of a project to restructure the currency, pointing out that it is long overdue fact that the need has become urgent for the issuance of the biggest and high Akiem categories such as 100 and 200 thousand dinars, similar to neighboring countries and the world and put them circulation has been suspended as a result of rising incomes Mayshl banks and people work to end  either.

In a question »Sabah» whether there are stocks of the dollar offset the new currency Ulkipaia explained that the lack of possibility of currency issuance in the countries responsible unless offset by stocks of the dollar, gold or cash reserve pointing out that at the time of the former regime was printed banknotes without that there will be a stock of hard currency from the fact that the country was trapped and has no contact with other countries.

The academic pointed d. Falah Thuwaini that the aim of the new edition is to reduce the quantitative content (numerical), saying not all modern edition is a new cash issue increases the amount of money supply, explaining that if it were printed will alone billion dinars from the category of 6000 dinars, or 10 000 dinars, or even 25 000 dinars possible that this billion itself is to be 50 000 class or 100 000 dinars, adding the possibility that there is a Ward acceptable to lead such a move to inflationary expectations in the case of a new version for multiple purposes to Aadamh up or cover concern  appropriately.

The central bank, It said in a statement, Al-Sabah received a copy of it, that «for the purpose of completing the Iraqi banknotes structure and the development of high-class value in trading. 

The issuance of cash and paper of class 50 000 dinars using super quality of the quality of the printing paper with a number of signs of security, technical and compositions to prevent counterfeiting .

also revealed to the parliamentary Committee of Economy, yesterday, for the issuance of class 100 000 dinars cash currency early next year in order to market need to handle them, pointing out that legal action properly and in conformity with the laws of the central bank.

Article Ends

Article Begins

UN READY TO HELP IRAQ RECOVER HIS MONEY SMUGGLED      

11/23/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah
said the Special Representative of the Secretary-General in Iraq and the President of the United Nations Assistance Mission to Iraq, Jan Kubis, during a meeting with the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, prepared the international organization to help Iraq recover his money smuggled abroad and the fight against money laundering and the arrest of wanted men who are abroad and extradited to eliminate Iraqi cooperation with Interpol.

(note there is more to the article but you get the point)

The UN is now fully engaged with Iraq and this is all very good news for us!

Article Ends

[Update: Much Needed Reforms]

Many of you readers asked if the Reconciliation effort still matters. I am telling you now it matters very much and just because I do not talk about it in every news letter does not make it still important. How long do you want my news letter? Do you want a book each time? It is too long already and I keep trying to find ways to shorten it but there is so much important news to bring.

As I said in previous news letters there are strong coalitions being formed and deals are being negotiated to complete the necessary laws. This will give the support needed in parliament to finalize a “basket” of laws.

Which laws?

I listed the list of the needed laws in many of my past news letters. They include: the National Guard law (although already activated and staffed it is still not officially passed as a law), the Amnesty (must be passed  or no RV), the Federation Council law (must be official and passed to be fully implemented is a strong part of the reconciliation), the Accountability and Justice law. All of these laws are part of either the constitutional requirement for Decentralization (need a fully implemented constitution to get fully out of sanctions Chapter VII) or they are related to the Reconciliation efforts (need a full Reconciliation between the Kurds, Sunnis and Sheites).  Did I miss any laws? Please see my past news letters for more details.

So what is the current update on these laws?

First let me say months ago they told us they want to hold the “National Reconciliation Conference” in mid December. Then now we hear they want to implement the new taxes in mid December and also revive the Customs and Tariffs in mid December (both of which I find it hard to be successful with a real currency).  Then just this week they tell us they are going to vote on the 2016 budget in the parliament session beginning on Dec 8th.  Did I mention that over the last 2 weeks we are hearing dozens of articles about the project “to delete the zeros” and the launching of this project in force once again in early December (but we already know for a FACT they did launch the 50k notes already). We are hearing nothing but very good  news in the fight against ISIS. Could they now have the security level they needed for currency reform?

Seems lots of events converging on mid December. Do you THINK maybe, just maybe they are targeting mid December for a major breakthrough of some kind? Doesn’t it seem that way?

What does this all tell us folks?

To me it all says that they are converging on a common date of mid December as a target. It is my strong opinion they are moving towards beginning the new year (2016) with a fresh start with their economy.

Moving fast forward into 2016:
So we see in this article below the kind of reforms Abadi plans to implement next. It appears they are all focused around tax revenue and creating a tax structure to generate this revenue.

Do we need this new tax structure for the RV? NO- absolutely no impact. As Abadi has told us that reforms will be ongoing for years to come.  I just wanted to inform you that it is the IMF pushing so hard for them to implement taxes as a found source of revenue in the diversification efforts. If you haven’t noticed they are plunging into all forms of unfound, unrealized revenue sources. Why?

This is all coming about at the STRONG advice and consultation of the IMF. So the reforms are not all completed but the reforms we needed  to see for the RV,  such reforms on corruption, banking, investment, etc (as agreed would be completed by mid Sept) are all now completed.

The other needed laws to fully implement the constitution and for full national reconciliation, as I described above, are to be implemented very soon. As I told you they must work in tandem (multi- task) on currency reform with these other laws as the currency reform is a multi-step process and so it will take some time. They are now collecting the 10k and 25k  notes. So they began yet another step in this project now too and are moving forward. 

Article Begins

ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: WE ARE PREPARING TO LAUNCH A GENUINE REFORM PACKAGE      

Detection Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, the existence of other "real" package of reforms, calling on Iraqis to put their differences "small" aside and benefit from international support.
While the President of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said that tax evasion and fraud on earnings and the lack of responsibility towards the nation of the most important challenges facing the tax sector in Iraq.
This came during a workshop on the reform of the tax system in Iraq, held in the Council of Ministers, and attended (range Press).

He said Nofal Abu Barns, Associate Director of the Office of the Prime Minister, in a speech during the workshop, "The reforms begun and will not end and we are on the cusp of another real ones package", noting that "part of the reforms linked to the social structure and the political system or the financial or economic."
and saw Abu Barns "Such reforms can not be carried out by one government or party or person, but continue for successive governments, "and urged" the necessity of a real participation of the components of society, whether political, religious or social, as well as activists and businessmen legislative and executive bodies to put the details of the reforms. " The official close to the Prime Minister that "there Amehdoda support for the success of the reforms of the East and West," calling on "all Iraqis to develop a small aside their differences and take advantage of international support".

For his part said Faleh sarees, Chairman of the Finance Committee parliamentary in his speech during the workshop, said that " tax evasion and fraud on earnings and the lack of responsibility towards the nation, of the most important challenges facing the tax sector in Iraq, "noting that" the Finance Committee is working on a reform of the tax system through the amendment of some laws. " Sarees and said that "in the current 2015 fiscal witnessed find new vessels," and expressed hope that "specialists contribute new proposals to find other tax vessels."

He called on the President of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, to the need to "improve tax collection and raise awareness of the importance of that so that every citizen expensive" In turn Kazim Ali, head of the Tax Authority, said during the workshop, "The Tax Authority laws still are old and need to change because some of them do not meet the requirements the current economic situation ", calling for" the tax administration reform. "He explained that" tax revenue accounting for 1.5 percent of gross domestic product, "pointing out that there is" a lot of tax breaks such as those involving the agricultural sector "is noteworthy that since the first piece of legislation Law taxed in Iraq in 1927, and until the completion of Law No. (113) in 1982, there has been no development or change in the tax legislation, as a result of preoccupation with the former regime of war more than economic orientation, and after the change in 2003, the CPA issued Order No. (49) that the tax cut that was between 40 to 60 percent in the case of companies, to between 3-15 percent, but it seems that it "did not achieve justice," social tax system, as it did not add only one percent of the value of GDP

Article Begins

PARLIAMENT DETERMINES ITS NEXT MEETING DATE FOR A CRUCIAL VOTE ON THE DRAFT BUDGET

November 23, 2015

Our economy / Baghdad
The parliamentary finance committee confirmed that the next parliament session scheduled for next month will be critical to the adoption of the budget next year.

Rapporteur of the Committee, said Ahmed al-Haj said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy today, "The Finance Committee received all the reviews of Representatives, and the competent committees, and is competent on the General Budget Law, and will discuss it."

He said the "next parliamentary session scheduled to be held on the eighth of next month will be critical to the adoption of the general budget for next year."

He pointed out that the general budget encountered some obstacles such as a change of the paragraphs of the law by the government, and private income and expenditure.

He pointed to the formation of three committees to follow up the 13 ministries, and the board of independent scrutiny with ministries on expenses.

The House of Representatives ended its session by the usual Sunday was held to discuss the draft federal budget for fiscal year 2016 Act.

Article Ends

[Update: Fighting ISIS]

Article Begins

AL-ZUBAIDI: IRAQ WILL WITNESS THE LAST BREATH OF DAASH DURING THE NEXT SIX MONTHS      

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The leader of the Supreme Islamic Council and Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi, Tuesday, that Iraq will witness the last breath to regulate "Daash" over the next six months.

Zabdi said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the Middle East region, particularly Syria, Iraq and envelope on a Hot Tin".

He added that "Daash in continuous collapse of the international coalition succeeded fragmentation of this terrorist organization economically and militarily after the entry of the French and the Russians strongly is clear and progress achieved by Iraqi security forces and the popular crowd," adding that "Iraq will witness the last breath of Daash in Anbar and Mosul during the next six months." .

It raises attempts to "Daash" to impose its control over Syria and Iraq concern to the international community, as expressed several countries, including Arab and foreign "concerned" about the attempts to organize this, before THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION LED BY WASHINGTON with air strikes to sites organized in different parts of the two countries

Article Ends

One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. 

“May there be a hedge of protection surrounding them and let the Victory be theirs against these evil doers who have no regard for humanity! We will pray until we see Victory! Amen “

All these prayers seem to be working.

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 11/25/15 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/25/15

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Mtn. Goat seems to be posting a lot more these days question 

By the way...TNTBS says to say hello to Fran S. over at Recaps.

Mountain Goat 11/25/15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 11/25/15 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/25/15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Lot's of BS to get out I guess ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat 11/25/15 2805820865  Mountain Goat 11/25/15 2805820865  Mountain Goat 11/25/15 2805820865  Mountain Goat 11/25/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum