Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled

2 posters

Go down

UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   Empty UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:01 pm

UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   7643801

Said the Special Representative of the Secretary-General in Iraq and the President of the United Nations Assistance Mission to Iraq, Jan Kubis, during a meeting with the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, prepared the international organization to help Iraq recover his money smuggled abroad and the fight against money laundering and the arrest of wanted men who are abroad and extradited to eliminate Iraqi cooperation with Interpol. A statement issued by the Chairman of the Committee Talal Zobaie «morning» received a copy of it, that during the meeting to review the achievements and actions taken by the Commission recently in the fight against corruption and to prosecute the corrupt and bring them to justice, stressing that Iraqi laws effective and resolute in the fight against corruption but the problem is executed true, fair, transparent and independent. And between Zobaie that the Commission has taken steps effective and important in the activation of the oversight role of the Integrity Committee in particular, and the House of Representatives in general through the hosting of the judges of integrity courts and officials of the Integrity Commission and inspectors general and the follow-up court cases and reports of BSA.

The President of the Committee of the United Nations, the representative of the committee and its members are working on Expose corruption in all ministries, adding that it was formed field teams to detect corruption in state institutions. In turn, Kubis expressed the UN readiness to provide all the possibilities available to it to support Iraq and the House of Representatives and the Committee on Integrity in particular in programs to fight corruption and support the judiciary and the development of the judicial performance.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   Empty Re: UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Nice words, but since the UN or more accurately, the ICC, has no arrest authority, pretty much all they can do is provide forensic support.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   2805820865  UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   2805820865  UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   2805820865  UN ready to help Iraq recover his money smuggled   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum