Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management

Go down

Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management Empty Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:15 am

Looking Iraq with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program to strengthen public financial management 952617224

Discuss Iraq, with the United Nations how to take advantage of IMF experts monitoring program (Staff-Monitored Program) to strengthen public financial management. The Finance Ministry said in a statement, "The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari met, today, representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš and discussed relations between the two parties and the political and economic situation in the country."

The ministry said in its statement that "the meeting saw a review of the consultations and meetings held by the government delegation with the International Monetary Fund in Amman recently, and how to take advantage of the Fund's surveillance program (SMP) to strengthen public financial management and strengthen cash management and provide the stability of the financial sector in the country."

She explained that the two sides discussed "issues of common interest and the efforts by the United Nations efforts to help Iraq after the liberation operations of the areas occupied by the Daash terrorist organization, as well as the humanitarian situation of the displaced people in the country and to provide assistance in the reconstruction of those areas."

It is noteworthy that Iraq agreed, in (November 11, 2015), with the International Monetary Fund to monitor the latest financial and economic policies in the country, with the Iraqi side confirmed that the agreement was not aimed at exposure to government financial obligations over the salaries of employees and retirees.  

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum