Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this

+4
dwm007
Ssmith
Kevind53
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this Empty TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Everybody knows about TNT Tony's 14DailyPlus fraud case. His sentencing date is November 30th, 2015. Do you think this is how Tony's case will go?

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Plaintiff

vs.                                                 No. 2:12-cr-20041-CM

ANTHONY RENFROW
Defendant

TRANSCRIPT OF SENTENCING HEARING

THE CLERK: United States against Anthony Renfrow.

THE JUDGE: Is the Defendant, Anthony Renfrow here?

DEFENSE: No, but I'm expect he'll be here any minute.

THE JUDGE: Mr. Renfrow, you've keep the court waiting for ten minutes. Do you have an explanation?

TONY: I just wanted to make sure everyone was here.

THE JUDGE: Mr. Renfrow, we have installed cameras in the courtroom, because of all the requests we've had from the people at the Baghdad Internet Cafe who want to see how the process works. We have one problem, though, and that there is something that keeps scrolling across the screens. We were wondering if you could help us out with that?

TONY: Yeah, I see them, but I don't know what they say.

THE JUDGE: OK, well we will move on. I have accepted the guilty plea. Is your client prepared to proceed with sentencing at this time?

DEFENSE: Yes, we are, your Honor.

THE JUDGE Mr. Renfrow, have you read the PSI report and gone over it with your attorney?

TONY: Yes, your Honor. I have read it again, again and again. I still don't like what it says.

THE JUDGE: Is there any dispute over the sentencing guideline calculations which have been set forth in the PSI Report?

TONY: Can I pay that fine in 1.6 million Dinars?

THE JUDGE: No, is there anything else?

DA: No, your Honor. (Shut up Tony. It's not your turn to talk.)

THE JUDGE: We will now hear from some of the victims.

TOM (from GA): We were introduced to Tony Renfrow and 14DailyPlus through a friend. My wife and I believed in Tony and all that he told us. He sounded so genuine and sincere on the conference calls. We would turn up the volume and let his laughter echo throughout our home. That was until we lost our home. Instead of paying our mortgage, we invested that money with Tony and that was the beginning of the end. After losing everything, my wife took the children and left me for another man. We had been living in a storage unit and I guess I just couldn't compete with up to someone who had a job and a house with indoor plumbing and running water. Thanks Tony. You have ruined my life.

THE JUDGE: Bailiff, close the window. I'm tired of hearing those people dancing in the streets and screaming “We are the people”.

SANDY (from CO): My husband and I were so excited to be a part of the 14DailyPlus program. We both quit our jobs to become full time auto-surfers. Tony had promised us that we would make enough money so we could eventually buy a home on the beach to pursue our passion which was to compete in the world surfing circuit. Well, we're living on beach now. But not in our dream home. We're actually living in a broke down van, panhandling from people on vacation. Our dreams are crushed.

JOHN (from OH): My life was ruined by Tony Renfrow. My wife and I joined 14DailyPlus. We didn't have much, but trusted Tony completely. We didn't have hardly any savings but invested all that we had. I'm a disabled and in a wheelchair. My wife quit her job to surf the web with me full time and we soon found out that she was pregnant. I sit back now and remember those days. They were the good days.... Sitting there side by side with my pregnant wife, surfing the web while listening to the sound of Tony's voice on the conference calls. We didn't have any insurance, so my wife had to have the twins at home. Two healthy children were born. One was a boy we named Tony and another was a girl we named Pam. Shortly after they were born was when my life fell apart. Midas Touch Payment Processor went down, Tony quit doing calls and my wife fell into a deep depression and committed suicide. I went down the dark road into drugs and my children were taken away from me. I'm trying to stay straight, but some days are harder than others. I have nothing left.

THE JUDGE: Well, Tony. What do you have to say for yourself?

TONY: First of all your Honor, I never ever, ever thought I'd be sitting here today. I don't know what these people are complaining about. 14DailyPlus was a Superfantastic program that had a Superfantastic payout plan if you just followed the program. There was a process that people just didn't understand.

THE JUDGE: MR. RENFROW! This Court doesn't care about whatever process you are talking about. Your scheming and the lies you have told to people regarding the 14DailyPlus ponzi scheme you operated have damaged countless lives and cost people $4.8 million. What do you have to say for yourself?

TONY: It was all Bill Fox's fault.

THE JUDGE: That's not the answer I was looking for. But let's move on. Mr. Renfrow, from what the PSI report contains, it appears that you haven't been following the Court's orders. Let's start with your job history. What have you been doing to support yourself since the Indictment in 2012.

TONY: Your Honor. I have been engaged in Internet Marketing and have been doing quite well.

THE JUDGE: Doing well? If you've been doing so well, why are you so broke you are using a court appointed attorney? Also what type of Internet Marketing are you doing?

TONY: You'll have to ask my brother about the tax returns. He put those together for me. Well, he really didn't do my tax returns, he just showed me where the number went. But he didn't help me enough as to violate his Court Injunction from NC that says he can't do tax returns. Actually I just received a few donations through PayPal. Not enough to amount to much of anything. In fact, my wife Tamara made most of the money working in clubs. She's still hot..... Even at her age. Would you like to see her picture.

THE JUDGE: No, I absolutely do not want to see a picture of your wife. You are out of line, Mr. Renfrow. Now let's get back to your employment. Explain this Internet Marketing.

TONY: Gladly. I hosted conference calls and we discussed the upcoming Global Currency Reset and the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong.

THE JUDGE: What do you know about currencies? All I see is you having attended one year at a community college. There is no record of any classes you have taken in economics or even any work history in the financial arena.

TONY: Judge, I have high level contacts all over the world that give me super secret intel that I share with my listeners.

THE JUDGE: Oh really. Would you care to tell me who some of these people are?

TONY: Your honor, I would love to, but if I were to do that it would delay the process.

THE JUDGE: The process? You keep talking about the process. Explain the process!

TONY: You have to go through it to get to it. That is the process. Understand now?

THE JUDGE: I'm more confused now than I was before. You need to do a better job explaining, as this isn't going well for you. The Court has received numerous complaints that you running a hard currency scam. What do you have to say for yourself?

TONY: Your Honor. I have nothing to hide. You can look me up on the Internet and read all about me.

THE JUDGE: I don't have to do a damn thing. I have your Indictment and PSI Report sitting right here in front of me. It says that you are nothing more than a two bit con man and should be locked up for as long as the Sentencing Guidelines allow. It's now time to hear from your character witnesses. Is there any?

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: We'd like to call DC. DC...... DC...... Where'd he go?

BAILIFF: He excused himself a half an hour ago to go to the restroom and ran out of the courtroom with a look of panic on his face. He hasn't returned and I don't think he'll be coming back.

THE JUDGE: We'll proceed without him. Next character witness, please. (names redacted to protect the guilty)

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: We'd like to call Pamela Pxxxxxxx. Mrs. Pxxxxxxx. Tell us about your relationship with Mr. Renfrow.

PAM: I, we. (garbled, unable to transcribe). Not (garbled) married, idiot, con.vi...versation? No your no (garbled), Thanks, idiot, transcriber (garbled).

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Your Honor, it appears Mrs. Pxxxxxxx isn't feeling well and is unable to continue.

THE JUDGE: Some people call it not feeling well. I call it too drunk to talk. Next character witness, please.

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Next we'd like to hear from Mr. Ray Renfrow.

RAY: Enjoy your Marvelous Money Making Monday. Is that all? I have a seminar I have to get to.

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: If that's all you have to say. We'd now like to hear from Mrs. Renfrow. Mrs. Renfrow, tell us a little about your husband.

MRS. RENFROW: I don't have much to tell other than he's the husband of most of my children. He likes a fine cigar and scotch at the bar every day. Sometimes we have dinner at my house and he cooks for me at his house every once in a while.

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Your house? You don't live together?

MRS. RENFROW: Whoops! I didn't say that. I mean, I did say that, I just didn't mean what I said.

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No more questions.

DA: I have some questions. How do you and Mr. Renfrow afford trips to Las Vegas? In fact you both attended the Big Smoke event earlier this month. Also all the cigars, drinks at the club you both frequent aren't cheap. You don't have a job. How are the bills paid?

MRS. RENFROW: Well, I'm not really sure. Sometimes I write checks and forget how much money is in the checking account. But we have a Post Office box that we check every day and there's always several envelopes waiting for us there.

DA: Are they checks made out to TNT Tony? What do you know about TNT Dinar?

TONY: Objection!

JUDGE: Mr. Renfrow! Sit down and Shut Up! I want to hear more about TNT Tony. Continue!

TAMARA: I really don't know what Tony does. All I care about is the money.

To be continued......
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this Empty Re: TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:32 pm

THE JUDGE: ... I have your Indictment and PSI Report sitting right here in front of me. It says that you are nothing more than a two bit con man and should be locked up for as long as the Sentencing Guidelines allow.

One can only hope ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this 2805820865  TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this 2805820865  TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this 2805820865  TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this Empty Re: TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:33 am

6DailyPlus days away? LOL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:27 pm

5DailyPlus days away!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Only 4DailyPlus days away!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:24 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:Only 4DailyPlus days away!

SUPERFANTASTIC!!!!!  :okjh:

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie693 Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:36 pm

No call Friday so today may have been his last call
rosie693
rosie693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Only 3DailyPlus days away!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:45 am

Guys, I'll see if I can get the courtroom video and post it, should not be too difficult

Now, take a look at this tweet, it's since been deleted, notice how Peggy is always posting within minutes!  It would seem that she is always on Twitter, so I'm assuming she works from home.

Please retweet this so that it's seen when people are on Twitter.

Just in case that photo is not big enough, here is one you can download and share on the internets.  Yes, I just said internets.

TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this Tnt_to10

Who is next?

Frank26, Currency365, Mountain Goat, so many people, so little time.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 pm

ONLY 1DAILYPLUS DAY AWAY!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:02 am

Today is the BIG DAY!!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:42 am

@ssmith wrote:Today is the BIG DAY!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!

AS LOBSTER OVER AT TNT WOULD TYPE OUT...I GOTTA FEELING, THAT TODAY IS GOING TO A GOOD DAY... (INSERT CUTSIE MUSIC NOTES, LOL!!!)

WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 am

'Riders on the Storm'........
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:59 am

Here's to hoping that it is indeed a very GOOD day and not a disappointment. For a long time I felt that he had probably made a deal for a "get-out-of-jail-free" card but recent facts that were pointed out makes that seem very doubtful and he may very well get what's coming to him!

I truly hope this makes the rest of the scumbags start to sweat and worry that they may be next!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:31 am

Lobster wrote 
1m ago

Last edited by chilimama on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 am

DWM007, it can't come quick enough- This should have happened to ALL of them years ago,and hopefully, they WILL get theirs-Just a matter of time, is all- Twisted Evil affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am

Chilimama, your post didn't appear on the thread? The one that lobster posted above-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 am

FRUSTRATING BUT LOBSTER IS SINGING EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED EARLIER HAHAHAHA

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 am

At least you are on the same page, right? happydance happydance TNT Tony's sentencing is Nov. 30th. Will it go like this 2834342768 Ilikeyou bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum