Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency Empty Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:55 am

Parliamentary Economy: the category {50} thousand dinars do not cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency Story_img_564f17ec88d2e

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} saw a member of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy Najiba Najib that the category {50} thousand dinars to cause any inflation, and there is an intention to issue less than a {250} dinar currency.

She said Najib told {Euphrates News} on Friday that "the issuance of a class of {50} thousand is a good step but not cause Tkhaddm in the market because the issue of inflation dominated by the central bank," indicating that "the Iraqi currency lacked the large and small currencies".

She added, "If we compare ourselves neighboring countries, the Iraqi currency need to improve and develop and strengthen where there is an intention to print currency the {100} Elf but has been postponed until further notice, as has been done the {500} new dinars design and there is an intention to issue coins less like fifty dinars for the benefit of the citizen.

"The bank CBI had announced earlier in the issuance of new banknote category fifty thousand dinars in order to complete the Iraqi banknotes structure, and the development of high-class value in circulation.

It is noteworthy that the parliamentary Finance Committee announced earlier that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with the introduction of new process 100 class dinars Elf after the issuance of 50 thousand dinars .
http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=100984

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum