Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year

Go down

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year Empty Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:37 am

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year NB-152134-635834576234602837

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Wednesday, Iraq's intention to international bond issue two billion dollars in 2016 to guarantee from the World Bank for up to half that amount.

Keywords and said in comments carried by "Reuters" remarks seen by Alsumaria News, "the value will amount to two billion dollars but the (World Bank) will ensure, say 40 or 50 percent .. will open that market more - make it wider - to attract more investors," he said, adding that the government put bonds in their accounts for the next year's budget deficit to finance the estimated $ 21 billion in size budget of about $ 95 billion.

Keywords predicted to be the new bond yields "a lot less" than 11.5 percent of the revenue that investors request during a promotional tour in Europe and the United States.

Iraq and appointed three major international banks to arrange the release are Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, but many institutional investors were reluctant because of the risks.

The Iraq last week agreed on a program of the International Monetary Fund, which monitors the economic policies of Baghdad in preparation for a possible financing program in 2016.

http://goo.gl/k16ZMY

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year Empty Re: Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:39 am

Keywords confirms the intention of Iraq to issue international bonds to ensure the World Bank to half the amount

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year %D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%821-640x311

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords Iraq's intention to issue international bonds two billion dollars in 2016 to guarantee from the World Bank for up to half the amount.

Keywords and said in comments carried by Reuters statements and pursued agency our economy news "value will amount to two billion dollars but the (World Bank) will ensure, say 40 or 50 percent .. will open that market more - make it wider - to attract more investors," he said, adding that the government placed bonds in their accounts for next year's budget deficit to finance the estimated $ 21 billion in size budget of about $ 95 billion.

Keywords predicted to be the new bond yields "a lot less" than 11.5 percent of the revenue that investors request during a promotional tour in Europe and the United States.

Iraq and appointed three major international banks to arrange the release are Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, but many institutional investors were reluctant because of the risks.

http://goo.gl/ancFsd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year Empty Re: Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 am

Iraq issued international bonds two billion dollars in 2016 to ensure the World Bank

Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars next year Kkkkkkkpppppppppqqqqqqqbbbbb

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords said that Iraq intends to issue international bonds two billion dollars in 2016 to guarantee from the World Bank for up to half that amount.

The move comes after the higher-yielding government was forced to stop the issuance of bonds earlier this year.

He expected the governor on the Keywords in an interview with Reuters that the new bond yields "a lot less" than of 11.5 percent return that investors demand during a promotional tour in Europe and the United States in September, but did not speculate further.

and he said: "value will amount to two billion dollars but ( World Bank) will ensure, say 40 or 50 percent .. will open that market more - make it wider - to attract more investors.

"He said that Baghdad and placed the bonds in their accounts for the next year's budget to finance the deficit is estimated at $ 21 billion in size budget of about $ 95 billion.

has been extremely revenues rise by investors request to issue bonds two billion dollars earlier this year, will impose a heavy financial burden on Iraq is a member of OPEC. The Baghdad fighting organization Daash and suffer from shrinking oil revenues due to lower crude prices, it needs to proceeds of the bonds to pay wages and finance projects infrastructure in the oil, gas, electricity and transport sectors. He was appointed Iraq's three major international banks to arrange the release are Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, but many institutional investors were reluctant because of the risks. A source close to the process said the government has asked the banks themselves arranging a promotional tour to issue next year. He is harmful to the benefit of the great economic advisor to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi that the return will depend on the extent of the involvement of the World Bank. He explained that the guarantee of 75 percent, for example, the revenue will come down to five or six percent. He gave no estimate to ensure the 40 to 50 percent mention. And give the Standard & Poor's Iraq assigned a credit of B- any six degrees below the level of investment because of what it says is the security and institutional, which are among the highest risk of any of the credit ratings to equal it with Egypt and louder than the Greece. Iraq was last week agreed on a program of the International Monetary Fund, which monitors the economic policies of Baghdad in preparation for a possible program of financing in 2016. 

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=6350

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum