Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph

3 posters

Go down

Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph Empty Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:51 am

Posted Wednesday, November 18th 2015 @ 9am  by Hannity.com Staff

The numbers speak for themselves. America's policy toward Syrian refugees all but ignores the populations most vulnerable to attacks by the Islamic State.

The numbers come from the State Department, and were updated this week.
h/t CNS News

Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph Syrian_refugee_graph_0_1447841795

Read more: http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/everything-wrong-with-americas-syrian-refugee-14135308/#ixzz3rrIwgiVP

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph Empty Re: Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 am

Then what exactly does that tell you? Basically, Christians and the other 'minority' religions weigh little to nothing against the others, and this alone makes it's own statement-They have little to no chance of increasing their ranks anywhere near the populous of the Muslims- Very sad when people are forced, against their own religions, and what they are based on, to succumb to Muslim authority-A sad story, indeed-This is exactly what happens when you have someone that is a dictator, that forces his own people, how to think, what religion to follow, what and when to eat, crap, wind your watch, etc- He is another one that needs to be dealt with, and severely
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph Empty Re: Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph

Post by chevysteve Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:43 am

Terbo, I can only assume you are referring to Obama.....
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:44 am

Nice to see you Chevy Steve !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Chevy, I'll let you pick one- They are all mentally deranged,and need a Louisville Slugger up side the squash, I'd say, about 75 M.P.H.!That would clear their heads a bit, what do you want to bet? Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Ponee wrote:Nice to see you Chevy Steve !

Hi Ponee..............As you probably know, I still "lurk" here quite often, I just haven't posted much.......not much to say I guess, at least till now.  I'm pretty much off the whole Dinar drama. I still have mine but am convinced the whole thing is a scam. I just can't believe nobody has hunted down and killed Tony and all the other guru's who continue to perpetuate their lie's and fleece people out of their money.

I guess I'm on the Presidential kick now and backing Trump 1000%.  I know it's a long shot but, I would rather go down swinging (and we will all go down, especially if Billary gets in office) than to succumb to a life governed by "Elite, self preservationist" that only have their best interest at heart and for the most part are idiot's. I.E. Turbo "Tim Geitner" Secretary of the Treasury who forgot to file his tax return and owed tens of thousands in back taxes!!  Really????????????? Are we that stupid???????? Sometime when you are bored (like that could ever happen I know) just google any ole congressman or senator etc. etc. and read all about them, you would be AMAZED how many criminals we have in office. If not criminals, ethically and morally challenged....at best!!! Domestic violence, tax fraud, you name it. Not to mention a strong percentage of them couldn't obtain a bank loan (on their own) because their credit rating sucks so bad, not to mention they are buried in debt (mostly credit card debt).  AND THIS COUNTRY ELECTS THESE MORONS??????? They can't manage their own personal lives let alone give guidance to our States / Country!!!

Terbo, nice to see you too ole chum. I gotta get off my soap box now.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey, Chevy, great to hear from you again,too, and what you just mentioned about the f'n establishment, is right on target, there's no bullshit in what you said whatsoever, and I'll let you in on a little secret- Your 'soapbox' was never so high you couldn't reach it, and gave us all insight as to what your feelings were, and WTF was going on-Now, IF only the gurus would vaporize.... I still have some 'toilet' paper left, but if after the first of the year, if nothing comes about, I will be ditching mine too- I'll sell it back to where I got it, and probably take a big ass kicking, but at least I'll get alittle somethin somethin out of it, and you can bet your bottom dollar this kid ain't doin that shit again! Good to hear from you! Stick around more often!! :cheers: :cheers: Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph 2834342768 Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph 2834342768 Ilikeyou
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Thanks Terbo Everything Wrong With America's Syrian Refugee Policy In One Graph 3508649203  I will be around more often and I certainly appreciate you. We kinda go way back in this whole Dinar fiasco. This is a great outlet for venting.......especially on the topics this forum brings to the forefront.  With all this crap going on in the world today, it's time for ALL OF US to get more vocal and stand up and fight for what is right!!!

So many nutjobs out there today, especially within our own government, its absurd!! For several years now I have been very concerned (maybe a little scared) about these whack jobs and the direction this world is going. I recently have had a bit of a revelation...........I'm no longer scared or concerned...............NOW I'M PISSED!!  These radical's trying to change my way of life, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!  I have my guns and my ammo that the f'n government will only get if they kill me!!

Maybe it's time for them to be scared!!!  Ain't nothing scarier than a bunch of 50 and 60 year old, overweight, pissed off guys who know their best days are behind them, with guns and a real bad attitude who don't give a shit!!! Bring em on!!!

Thanks Terbo  :panda :
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum