Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’

5 posters

Go down

OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ Empty OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 am

‘It is not representative in any way of the attitudes of the overwhelming majority of Muslims’

"Well, this is something that we spoke a lot about at the G20. The overwhelming majority of victims of terrorism over the last several years, and certainly the overwhelming majority of victims of ISIL, are themselves Muslims. ISIL does not represent Islam. It is not representative in any way of the attitudes of the overwhelming majority of Muslims. This is something that’s been emphasized by Muslim leaders -- whether it’s President Erdogan or the President of Indonesia or the President of Malaysia -- countries that are majority Muslim, but have shown themselves to be tolerant and to work to be inclusive in their political process.

And so to the degree that anyone would equate the terrible actions that took place in Paris with the views of Islam, those kinds of stereotypes are counterproductive. They’re wrong. They will lead, I think, to greater recruitment into terrorist organizations over time if this becomes somehow defined as a Muslim problem as opposed to a terrorist problem.

Now, what is also true is, is that the most vicious terrorist organizations at the moment are ones that claim to be speaking on behalf of true Muslims. And I do think that Muslims around the world -- religious leaders, political leaders, ordinary people -- have to ask very serious questions about how did these extremist ideologies take root, even if it’s only affecting a very small fraction of the population. It is real and it is dangerous. And it has built up over time, and with social media it has now accelerated.

And so I think, on the one hand, non-Muslims cannot stereotype, but I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion. And to some degree, that is something that has to come from within the Muslim community itself. And I think there have been times where there has not been enough pushback against extremism. There’s been pushback -- there are some who say, well, we don’t believe in violence, but are not as willing to challenge some of the extremist thoughts or rationales for why Muslims feel oppressed."

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=41713

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ Empty Re: OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 am

If the ISIL does not represent Islam, then maybe it's about time, the Islam nations make a tiny effort to stop the militants, instead of forcing the rest of the world to do their dirty work.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ Empty Re: OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’

Post by dwm007 Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:19 am

crazyjerry123 wrote:If the ISIL does not represent Islam, then maybe it's about time, the Islam nations make a tiny effort to stop the militants, instead of forcing the rest of the world to do their dirty work.

Well actually they are, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc have been participating in the air campaign and other efforts with all of them launching air strkes, BUT! It's like you said, it's been a tiny effort, really not much more than a token gesture and quite a bit less than they could and SHOULD be doing!

I have no problem with the U.S. leading the effort but we don't have the responsibility for cleaning up their mess for them, they however know that they can just sit on the sidelines and watch as we do just that while they just PRETEND to be part of it by dropping a few bombs occasionally! We need to tell them to get their sorry butts in gear and do their fair share!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:31 am

Just let the dinar do what it will do, and after that, they can annihilate each other for all I care- Enough is enough-This stuff will go on forever, and there's nothing that will change the lifestyle of the middle east- Killing, raping, and bombing is all they know, because it's all they have ever learned, and been taught, and it will NEVER change, EVER! There is as much chance of that as an iceball surviving in hell-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Coming from a guy who would know!!!!  Cause he does!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

He's another one that 'fell out' during 'roid' surgery-{ His father's arse} OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’ 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum