Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say

Go down

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say Empty Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:57 am

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say Ht_isis_japanese_hostages_wy_150226_2_16x9_992

'Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say (ABC News)
The ISIS terrorist dubbed "Jihadi John", who oversaw the brutal executions of American and Western hostages, was hit by a U.S. air strike Thursday night and is believed to have been killed, U.S. officials told ABC News.

One official said the jihadist, Mohammed Emwazi, was thought to be hit as he left a building in Raqqa, Syria, and entered a vehicle. The official called it a "flawless" and “clean hit” with no collateral damage and that Emwazi basically "evaporated."

"U.S. forces conducted an airstrike in Raqqa, Syria, on Nov. 12, 2015 targeting Mohamed Emwazi, also known as 'Jihadi John,'" Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said.

"Emwazi, a British citizen, participated in the videos showing the murders of U.S. journalists Steven Sotloff and James Foley, U.S. aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig, British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, and a number of other hostages," Cook said. "We are assessing the results of tonight's operation and will provide additional information as and where appropriate."

Diane Foley, the mother of Emwazi's first victim James Foley, told ABC News Emwazi's potential death would be "really a small solace to us."

"This huge effort to go after the this deranged man filled with hate when they can't make half that effort to save the hostages while these young Americans were still alive," said Foley, who was been critical of the U.S. government's hostage policy.

British Prime Minister David Cameron spoke at a press conference early Friday, "We cannot yet be certain if the strike was successful. I've always said we would do whatever it takes to track him down, we've been working with the United States around the clock."
He added, "I want to thank the United States, the United Kingdom has no better ally."
Richard Clarke, a former counter-terrorism advisor to the White House and current ABC News consultant, said, "Since ISIS has used propaganda and its 'winner' image to lure new adherents, when its propaganda figure is killed that makes it look more like a loser, more like the tide may be turning against it."

After Emwazi was unmasked and identified in media reports in February, he ceased to appear in videos for ISIS.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say Empty Re: Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 am

U.S. May Have Killed Jihad John!

Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say Jihadi_John
English spokesman for the Islamic State may have been killed in an American airstrike.

Another man who gave up the life to join the Islamic extremist group was killed an American missiles drop. The U.S. military hasn't put a confirmation out there but the junk food media has broke the news that the British man who was a spokesman and executioner for the Islamic State was killed in a drone strike.

When it comes to brutal videos being posted on social media, the extremist group turns to YouTube.

He was accused of beheading three Americans, two British men and two Japanese men.

James Foley, Stephen Sotloff, David Haines, Alan Henning, Peter Kassig, Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Goto were victims of tribunal. This man would warn Western leaders that the deaths of innocent Muslims will be spilled with the blood of Westerners. These men were beheaded when the ransom demands weren't met.

This man took pride in this. He would often boast that more killings could come and often asked for more American intervention.

The airstrike hit was in Syria. He left his home and was traveling on the road when the hit came. The hit was a "flawless" target kill. The U.S. will evaluate the area before they can pass confirmation of death.
Jihadi John' Believed Killed in US Drone Strike, US Officials Say Mohammed-emwazi
Unmasked.
Mohammed Emwazi (born Muhammad Jassim Abdulkarim Olayan al-Dhafiri) was a Kuwaiti-British man who is thought to be the person seen in several videos produced by the Islamic extremist group ISIL showing the beheadings of a number of captives in 2014 and 2015. He was born in August 1988.

Mohammad Emwazi was outed by the intelligence agencies after they determined his departure from Britain to join the extremist group. Some of his friends and family described him as a angry young man. .

The family of James Foley came out with a statement saying that the death of this man doesn't change the fact that President Barack Obama failed their son.

Okay, that annoying conservative agitator and Pam Geller often criticize Obama for being weak on terrorism.

Under Obama's order, the CIA and U.S. military has killed al-Qaeda's Osama bin Laden, Adam Gahdan, Anwar al-Awlaki, Abu Anas al-Libi and Fazul Abdullah Mohammed.

They have disrupted the Islamic State's leadership role by hitting top chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Besides Mohammed Emwazi, German rapper Deso Dogg (Denis Cuspert) was killed in a drone strike a few weeks ago.

World News Today send our condolences to those innocent victims killed in these senseless tragedies.

http://httpjournalsaolcomjenjer6steph.blogspot.com/2015/11/us-may-have-killed-jihad-john.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum