Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination

Go down

Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination Empty Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9

Our economy / Riyadh

Come aspirations for the summit fourth of Arab and South American countries, and hosted by the day Riyadh, and is gathering a unique view of what brings the two sides of the political, economic and social issues despite the spacing geographical between them, but there are the aspirations and hopes for a better tomorrow, paving the way for broad prospects for joint cooperation, and in the more than one area so as to enhance the South American-Arab cooperation and responds to the aspirations of nearly 800 million people on both sides and to achieve peace and recognition Bacharaaat countries, as they have hopes for greater involvement of the South American issues in the region and support the Arab efforts to achieve peace, stability and development, and comes summit Riyadh to be an effective and tangible contribution to the investment that potential to achieve the aspirations of the countries participating in the summit, and for the benefit of everyone, and the aspirations for the development of this more and more cooperation in the interests of the peoples of the two sides.

Observers predicted that it is expected to be released for the fourth Summit of Heads of Arab States and South American countries, "Riyadh Declaration" which will crown a decade of rapprochement between the two sides, which will be a summit at the political level opportunity to take common positions on the most important issues in regions such as the situation in Yemen, Syria and the blockade Israel imposed on the Gaza Strip, and that it is expected as well as the issuance of decisions to strengthen cooperation between the two sides on various areas of economic and logistical ones especially.

In addition to making the upcoming issuance will support the positions of developing countries in calling for the provisions of international most successful in international economic and trade institutions more inside bodies and democratic decision-making and international, and especially the UN Security Council, saying that the upcoming summit in Riyadh will form a distinct station to strengthen cooperation between the Arab countries and South American countries.

It is worth mentioning that the summit of Arab countries and South American countries serves as a forum for political coordination between the Arab States and the South American continent, it also supports the positions of developing countries in international forums and organizations on issues such as United Nations reform, and respect for international law, and the refusal of international moves one-sided, and support the adoption of the WTO agenda with developmental in nature, and implementation of the Millennium Development Goals as well as to contribute to the achievement of international peace through disarmament, which is also an important international gathering provides a mechanism to discuss ways of cooperation and coordination South-South in the fields of economy, culture, education and technology, environmental protection and tourism and other sectors related to sustainable development and contribute to world peace, especially as it is on the sidelines of the summit meetings of businessmen from the Member States.

http://goo.gl/6yVzkV
[/size]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum