Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives

Go down

House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives Empty House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 pm

House reads the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it on the House of Representatives Bc20e2eefe02602c2bc00468ef81ccfd_S

Baghdad / Baghdad Enoz / ... of the Iraqi parliament began on Tuesday, during its 35th reading of the budget bill without the distribution of copies of it to the House of Representatives.

A reporter / Baghdadi News /, "The House of Representatives began during its meeting held today, read the 2016 budget law, without the distribution of copies of it to the House of Representatives," he said.

"That led some members of the council to leave the parliament hall for their opposition to it." .

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Tuesday, its 35th of the first legislative term of the second legislative year, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 228 deputies, while the agenda of the meeting includes a vote on three bills first and second readings of the five laws, notably the financial budget for next year 2016.

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/88835-LvkYO-AklNAB-njEa-jAlNl-AkLNAel%D8%A9-DNl-bNenI-lYOg-Llm-IkO-AklNAB.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum