Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

3 posters

Go down

11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland Empty 11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:44 am

11/10/2011

5:57 AM rayren98: They are ALWAYS on holiday...or so it seems. The CBI site has not updated for a specific reason... put 2 and 2 together. 6:05 AM Contractor2: rayren98 gooooood mornin to you!!!! RV doin well 6:06 AM rayren98: Contractor2 -Yes, it's sliding into home plate. 

marshw] NOON ~~~ (FREEWAY BILL): Today is the day that the Lord has made. Be glad and rejoice in it! FREEWAY BILL: Good morning. Ready for this journey to be over? FREEWAY BILL: Nothing earthshaking but still all good FREEWAY BILL: Bbl today. Have a great day folks! 

(from last night)
10:46:48] mort: just talked with my international lawyer again today and he said he hasn't heard anything different then what he was told last fri-rv thurs into fri-same rate as i gave you he said-all info he has received is still a big go

11/10/2011  

BEAR5642: WANTED TO COME IN ANS SAY HELLO AND STILL AMAZED THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE RV TODAY

BEAR5642: THE CBI HSA NOT UPDATED SINCE NOVEMBER 3RD AND IM WAITING TO SEE WHAT PARLIAMENT WILL DO AND NOW IM LOOKING AT THE NOVEMBER 15TH

BEAR5642: DESSYBUG I CAN ASSURE THE RV WILL HAPPEN AND IVE BEEN ON THE PHONE A LOT TRYING TO CONFIRM THE INFORMATION ATHST KEEPS COMING IN

BEAR5642: TXGIRL THATS A GREAT FACT RIGHT NOW IT IS VERY QUIET
BEAR5642: AN ARTICLE RELEASED TODAY FRONM GOING GLOBAL TIES THE REVALUE OF THE IQD WITH THE RELEASE OF THE BUDGET ON THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER AND SCOTTIG AND I HAVE READ IT AND BOTH AGREE THATS POSSIBLY WHEN THEY WILL DO IT

Lpizani: Bear how can Iraq hold up the rest of the countries from RV'ing
BEAR5642: LPIZANI I WISH I COULS ANSWER THAT QUESTION HOWEVER IRAQ ISNT REALLY IN A GOOD POSITION TO DELAY THISA ANY LONGER THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSSE BIG TIME IF THEY DONT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY

Bulldog75: WHILE BEAR IS ON THE PHONE FOR A FEW MINUTES; I DROPPED BY TO TELL YOU ONE THING. I LOVE GOLF AND THIS SIXTY FOOT PUTT IS HOLDING BY THREE BLADES OF TIFF BERMUDA GRASS; IT WILL FALL IN THE CUP ANY HOUR. SO JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES AND DOUBLE COUNT YOUR DINAR. WE ARE THERE. HAVE A GREAT DAY. I LOVE YOU ALL.

BEAR5642: IN ACTUALITY THERE IS NO RESON FOR IRAQ NOT TO RV THEIR CURRENCY

11/10/2011  

9:12 AM [kyletx] BGG so our troops moving out of Iraq is a huge sign of release of Chpt. 7 and the RV?

9:12 AM [BGG] patC - Now you see why all this recent activity is like a fire-storm of activity.

9:13 AM [lobster] UN Security Council authorizes the use of force to protect international peace and security
9:13 AM [jam777] BGG its the "non military action" that has me concerned about ch. 7 ... could that not mean ... we won't allow you to have a RV ?

9:13 AM [jam777] That would keep the peace ... purse strings are powerful
9:13 AM [patC] BGG combined with the new Allawi deal and a replacement PM, I think it's getting even hotter!
9:14 AM [arsoncop] Good Morning

9:14 AM [BGG] jam777 - Nope, they and we need that. Dr Shabibi won't until Maliki agrees to some sort of power sharing implementation....that's why they are all in a huff to get this thingy down the road. 9:14 AM

[H-Spot] This is a very informative chat, that I think could clear alot up for some peeps.Someone should post it.
9:14 AM [jam777] ok

9:15 AM [BGG] patC - personally, I think that's smoke - media "shot across Maliki's bow" so to speak...
9:16 AM [BGG] But anything is possible...
Read More Link on Right

9:16 AM [BGG] Did someone post this??
9:16 AM [H-Spot] BGG can we?
9:16 AM [BGG] Yup.
9:16 AM [H-Spot] I think it will clear alot of confusion up
9:17 AM [leafsnum1] BGG most appreciated
9:17 AM [BGG] We should be posting the good chats in the forum side (at least) and then elsewhere too...

9:17 AM [leafsnum1] I knew a bit about the chap. 7 stuff but when we talk it out it makes it much better
9:17 AM [patC] BGG ther have been a lot of scrubbed and rewritten supposedly new news here latley. More smoke- I think that you and Poppy3 are right on top of we are at the front door and it's just going to show up one day soon-unannounced!

9:18 AM [H-Spot] leafsnum1 with as much doubt that seems to creep in with as long as it's taking,we need all the reassurance we can get* * 9:18 AM [leafsnum1] H-Spot yes sir 9:18 AM [arsoncop] BGG Good Morning
9:18 AM [leafsnum1] I try to bring in some light heartedness to chat rooms
9:19 AM [leafsnum1] but I still love to learn and not just be joking around all the time

9:19 AM [leafsnum1] this was good
9:19 AM [kyletx] BGG so this isn't news it is info you and POPPY3 already added into the equation saying we are in a great windown now?
9:20 AM [H-Spot] I love the way BGG,Poppy and the rest bring their info across here. There's no hype to it....like other places that I won't mention....making it much more believable!

9:20 AM [BGG] leafsnum1 - Ronnie Milsap has the greatest Dinar comment of all time....he said "we can't make it happen and we can't stop it from happening, but it sure makes us feel better when we can talk about it".
9:20 AM [BGG] *

9:20 AM [leafsnum1] agreed
9:21 AM [BGG] patC - While I'm somewhat cautious - I think so too...
9:21 AM [petra161] Good Morning Everyone
9:21 AM [leafsnum1] There are bigger powers that control what is going on we can only be cautious

9:22 AM [H-Spot] Forgive my ignorance, but who is Ronnie Milsap?
9:23 AM [leafsnum1] It may be just MO but greed is powering this whole thing. But the same greed got the whole globe in this debt crissis...now they must take some extreme measures

9:23 AM [rileyjones] BGG What about our troops staying?
9:23 AM [RoseRedTyler] H-Spot oh my gosh, where are you and how old are you?
9:23 AM [H-Spot] RoseRedTyler* *, i just don'[t pay attention to the news
9:24 AM [H-Spot] I'm serious, I dont know who that is'

9:24 AM [BGG] Or the radio or the TV -* *
9:24 AM [kyletx] H-Spot huge country western star in the 80's and 90's...blind guy
9:24 AM [RoseRedTyler] H-Spot he is a country western singer from a ways back....
9:24 AM [H-Spot] kyletx ok, i thought I recognized that name as a singer
9:25 AM [BGG] TTYL

11-10-2011 Bluwolf the IMF pres. is meeting in China as we speak incouraging the Chinese to come out with a higher bailout loan to forfill all the bailouts in the EU countries, of course you all know that China has alot of dinars and I am sure that it will incourage the IMF to pull the trigger on Iraqs rv in order to get the global recovery issue rolling into this high gear. Both the UST and the IMF wish for this to be done today as we speak. So lets see what today brings.

Bulldog75 on OOM thur evening chat saying ALL ABOARD FULL MOON RISIN' WARM UP THE LIMO JAMES

Bulldog75: AHH.  AGATHA CHRISTY SUSPENSE NOVEL AGAIN...  IRAQ PAYROLL IS TO BE MET NEXT WEEK BY OUR MONDAY, THEIR TUESDAY ! WHO CAN WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE PAYROLL TO RV CURRENCY?  I SAY THIS BABY IS GONNA POP ANY HOUR, ANY DAY AND I MEAN SOON TO NOW.   I SAY LET'S DOMINO.  'FULL MOON RISIN' 11-11-11. ALL ABOARD.  IQD COMES IN AT LEAST 3.33 & UP TO KUWAITS PROBABLE NEW RV REVALUE MAYBE NEAR PROB 4.  DONG BETWEEN .05-.09.  IT'S PAYROLL TIME FOR EVERYBODY  "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"!  WARM UP THE LIMO JAMES. ITS BANK TIME. 

[size=16][size=16][size=24]Some intel update - Spoken In tongues - Lojac post PTR Forum Late Afternoon Thursday

Ok, so I have been waiting on some information to get confirmed--well it's confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and please don't speculate on anything in this thread. Actually, if Petro Tex was here , he was always great at speaking in double talk.

Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. If things change, I will let you know. thanks for your patience. 

I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet. After over 1500 posts and articles which I have posted, I hope that will suffice as credability for now.

P.S. I just added this comment-I am not saying it will definitely happen tonight or anything like that, but man we are REALLY close !! 

[/size][/size][/size]

"Parliament went into session 6 hours ago" - Mona Lisa Post at Dinar Updates

5:13 pm [tomn] real quick update, parliament went into session 6 hours ago, imf, cbi, legarde, shabbi, all in usa, meeting just over, hopefully the combination of all will give us what we want in the next 24-48 hours, were not calling it, please realise this, but all good delvelopments. Stay tuned to bbg chat for further updates.

11/10/2011  

Its soooooooo QUIET today. The calm before the RV storm? Hope so.
Hers what Bluwolf is thinking. many are thinking tonight/tomorrow s date holds great significance. We will know soon.
Enjoy your day.
HH

10:28 AM [CAP1] [bluwolf] Surprise to this moment, scared in a good way, for just maybe we may have a sweet awakening asn

[bluwolf] Start pinching yourself silly for the moment has arrived to face reality
[bluwolf] And that is the rv's
Read More Link on Right

[bluwolf] Did you notice the euro went down at closing today, hint #1

[bluwolf] Greece signed bailout,hint #2

[bluwolf] Italys pm steps down hint #3

[bluwolf] Fema test,,,, jejeje now this was a good signal-hint #4

[bluwolf] Imo if I had more specific info I would call in this baby

[bluwolf] Let it flow in sweetheart

[bluwolf] Soon as in tomorrow maybe

[bluwolf] Sounds good to me [bluwolf] Well 4 hints were given, be blessed millionaires, this of course is your new titles so start repeating it for this is your new reality, it will just pop into the picture. Good night and if you see it first give me a call ok.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland Empty Re: 11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

Post by HezekiaH Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 am

Oh such sweet memories!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland Empty Re: 11/10/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Yeah, if someone was in a jail cell....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum