Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

2 posters

Go down

11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland Empty 11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am

I'm excited.....  How about you?  LOL

11-8-2011  Guru Poppy3   Parliament will be in and taking a quorum they are back to get things done and may try to do some things as early as tomorrow --- guys get ready that all sources are saying that the RV will take place before this next parliament session is over from 10th to 20th and closer to the beginning of the 10th time than the end date – now that is primarily it in a nutshell…minimum RV rate will be $3.00

11-8-2011  Guru BGG   the window of now to the 15th looks fantastic...Things are heating up in Iraq and we may see some things as soon as tomorrow... the big things are DONE and the formality of things needs to be handled and that’s it…We are being told today that Banks are telling their employees that NO vacations will be allowed after tomorrow – we could see something as early as tomorrow...this may happen in the middle of next week- pay attention to what comes out on the news...

11-8-2011  Guru ScottiG   We advised that the best timeframe was the end of Oct. into the beginning of Nov. with the possibility that this might take till Thanksgiving or the end of Nov. My dear friends we are still in this window. Based on information still coming in from numerous contacts and resources inside of the Middle East and Europe, I am looking at a most likely frame of Thursday the 10th or Tues the 15th.  I do believe that the 15th is not only the beginning of the New Year for Iraq but the beginning of their new budget. It is also the beginning of a 10 +/- day holy period. I am most hopeful that we see the Iraqi people find their wealth by this date. If this is so then we will enjoy our new beginnings as well!   Foreign Exchange veterans along with other investment experts agree that the stage is set for the adjustment of rate in the IQD. This does not tell us exactly when but that things are primed and ready.

11-8-2011  Newshound Guru Bondlady    it is my belief and opinion that the hcl has been approved not only by the goi but by the kurds as well...the defense minister,  i believe the've went ahead and gave the post to dulami and i also believe parliament will vote him in when they come bk... since allawi walked away from insisting on supreme council  i think that gave maliki an out to put the former defense minister back into that post.

11-8-2011  Guru BGG   I had FED source poke his head up and actually speak!!  WOW!!  From now thru next Wed (maybe a little later) is a prime window (as we currently see it)...I also got further confirmation that the timeline we have been looking at is "right on the money" maybe a little sooner.  They are moving on this right now. Could be very soon - but things are coming together - for real.  Any time from tomorrow thru about next Wed (ish)...

11-8-2011  Guru Jonnywg    We just got off a conference call and have verified that everything is still on track - delayed - but on track. The world power announcement/speech [could be OBAMA] has been delayed, it appears, the last few days in a row.  We expect it again today. Great news should follow it.

11-8-2011  Guru TonyTNT   All of the info today (right now), says that the banking system has completed everything that is required of them.  Several of the banks have been unindated with calls and threats. They have issued new memos to their employees, saying that they will have nothing to do with the IQD or VND. Don't believe the hype...lastest information says that we are still on track and that 2 of the 3 things that needed to be done are now completed.

11-8-2011  Guru Poppy3   do you guys remember my time line ??? Well i just got solid further confirmation now i am really getting excited.  I am going to count my blessings and count my dinar today... there is a wonderful blessing coming.

11-8-2011  Guru ScottiG   We are still on track.   We are ready and waiting. I have not heard anything negative or still holding this up. I will speak with some of my contacts a little later to hopefully grasp a little better update!

11-8-2011  Guru Freeway Bill   This morning you get up, as usual with great anticipation that the RV would have happened last night.  It did not. So, you shrug your shoulders and say "Well, maybe tomorrow" and that is exactly where we are!  This is a complex issue to get done and they are working on it as quickly as they can get it done. I know that you needed it yesterday or even before, we all do...KNOW that our blessing is at hand and we will see it soon.

11-8-2011  Guru Mailman17     THE ONLY THING WE ARE WAITING FOR...RECONVENING OF PARLIMENT.  THE NEWS IS GEARING UP FOR IRAQI INVESTMENT AND THAT REQUIRES A TRADEABLE CURRENCY ALSO...INFLATION...THAT AND THAT ALONE IS OUR TRIGGER...AT LEAST WE WILL KNOW WHAT SHABS PLAN IS WHEN THEY APPROVE HIS BILL BUT WE ALSO KNOW SHABS WILL NOT WAIT FOR IT TO GO OVER 10%...I TRULY THINK HE WILL ENACT THE NEW RATE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF APPROVAL...I CANNOT SEE HIM DRAGGIN THIS PAST THE...IMO...EOM.  WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE CHILL BACK AND RELAX MODE OF THIS INVESTMENT...TICK TOCK..OUR TIME IS ALMOST THERE.

11-8-2011  Guru Med   THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY INTERESTING IN IRAQ.  ISNT IT A COINCIDENCE THAT ALL THE LEADERS ARE MEETING OR VISITING BEFORE OUR DEADLINE.   NOT JUST SAYING IT TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL GOOD,  IT IS ALMOST OVER, VERY SOON THIS SIGHT WILL BE GONE AND EVERYONE WILL GO THEIR OWN WAYS AGAIN.

11-8-2011  Guru Frank26   there wasn’t much hope for the month of November...not thrilled with the month of November...team is focused on December!  As soon as the troops are moved out of Iraq, they become a “FULLY” sovereign nation and Shabibi will be given the go ahead to raise the value of their currency

11-8-2011  Guru 8Ball   The IMF wanted more CBI banks in each province, the distribution of the coins and new bills will be a very large undertaking  and Iraq may be under estimating this task where the IMF is planning...I think the IMF is correct with asking the CBI for more branches BUT it looks like the CBI will just Deputize State Banks for exchanging to small denoms, coin distribution and USD, return Large denom return.  Once the troop pullout happens Iraq will gain it’s sovereignty.  Our formula for the RV = Formed Government this means that the US should be withdrawn Chapter 7 lifted Government formed.  If we say that the final troop leaves Dec 31st 2011, then the start of the money exchange should happen 30 days out, 45 days out, 60 days, so if we take thirty days out from Dec 31st – this is Dec 1st announcement of exchange policy or just implemented, 45 days out from Dec 31st is Nov 15th, Now…Nov 15th seems to be lined up with the parliamentary restart, Parliament is set to restart Nov 10th.  So my bet is that the emergency parliamentary meeting implemented the RV policy called the holidays so that the CBI and government are out of session until the restart, hiding what is done since it is unannounced and the banks may already have the coins and small bills waiting to be released.  So,  we are waiting on the announcement and that’s why I think the IMF asking for more branches...means something.  G20 meeting ends with EMPOWERING the IMF for world monetary policy...I think if you were a fly on the wall in the G20 meeting you would know all the rates
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland Empty Re: 11/8/2011 - Four Years Ago in Dinarland

Post by TNTBS Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:04 am

You mean Richard "Med" Mattson LOL Med (AKA Medic, SFMedic, 18Delta, and Ghost 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: