Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation

2 posters

Go down

CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation Empty CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 am

The Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, on the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country, denying the existence of any economic risks on the country. The World Bank called Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance, on Thursday to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank, "the appearance of Mohammed Saleh," The "fears the international financial institutions of high rates of inflation, monthly and annual amounts which are under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and any threat does not cause deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar."

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices, housing rent allowances. He pointed out that "the crisis of the dollar and the rising prices of rents and higher wages for electricity and the main reasons behind the persistence of high inflation in the country. "He explained that "the Central Bank of successful political support in reducing the rate of inflation and reduction in line with demand and supply prices on the Iraq dinar and increase the monetary value."

Defines inflation as excessive in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances. And worried about a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to reduce height of the government institutions involved in the management of the economy in the country.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation Empty Re: CBI confirms to World Bank value of the dinar is not affected by high rates of inflation

Post by me2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:54 am

Spoken like a true Central Banker with a degree in economics! Translated: "We don't really know what's going on but we want to sound like we do. And for anybody trying to read into this about an RV, forget about it!"

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum